015. reunions

"Are you-- you're--" Dean starts to ask.

"Oh, come on. We knew it was never gonna stick." Natalie scoffs. "How long has it been?"

"Uh... two-- two years." Dean says.

Natalie nods a little, her mind quickly going to her husband and kids. She quickly realizes the twins are 7 going on 8. Ophelia's 18. Jacob could've moved on.

Natalie's mind comes back to the present as she glances over at her mother. She glances at Dean who turns to Mary.

"I, uh... are you really... real?" Dean asks. He cautiously moves closer to Mary. He holds a hand out to touch her arm, but she grabs his arm and throws him on the ground, putting her foot on his neck and holding onto his arm.

"Where am I? Who the hell are you?" Mary questions Dean. "And who the hell are you?" She asks Natalie.

"I'm-- I'm Dean. Winchester. I'm your son." Dean says.

"And I'm your daughter, Natalie." She says.

"No. My Dean is four years old and my Natalie is six months old." Mary argues.

"We were when you died." Dean says.

Mary lets go of Dean and stumbles back, realization crossing her face. Dean gets to his feet and stands next to Natalie.

"Mom. Listen to me." Dean tells her. "Your name-- your name is Mary Sandra Campbell, okay? You were born on December 5, 1954, to Samuel and Deanna Campbell. Your father, he bounced around a lot for, uh, work, and you bounced right along with him, and you ended up in Lawrence, Kansas."

"How do you know all that?" Mary asks.

"Dad told me. March 23, 1972, you walked out of a movie theater -- Slaughterhouse Five. You loved it, and you bumped into a big Marine and you knocked him flat on his ass. You were embarrassed and he laughed it off, said you could make it up to him with a cup of coffee."

"So, you went to, uh, Mulroney's and you talked and he was cute and he knew the words to every Zeppelin song, so when he asked you for your number, you gave it to him, even though you knew your dad would be pissed. That was the night that-- that you met--"

"John Winchester."

"August 19, 1975, you were married... in Reno. Your idea. A fear years later, I came along, then Sammy and Natty."

"And then I burned. How long have I been gone?"

"33 years."

Mary slowly walks closer to them.

"Dean. Natty." Mary quietly says, touching their faces.

"Hi, mom." Dean says and Natalie manages to smile. Mary pulls them both into a hug.

+++

They're still in the park and the sun is rising. The three are sitting on a park bench with Dean in the middle and he gave Mary his jacket since all she had to wear was the nightgown she died in.

"How did he die?" Mary asks.

"He gave himself up for me." Dean says.

Mary chuckles and sniffles, wiping her tears.

"That sounds like John." Mary says.

Natalie rolls her lips into her mouth. She can give her mom one less bombshell for the moment.

"And he was a hunter? And he raised you guys and Sam to..." Mary asks.

"Yeah, he did." Dean nods.