032. stupid

"Come on, Cas, it's me. I've been trying to get ahold of you for days." Dean says over the phone. "I don't know what's going on, but we got a line on Dagon... and we got our asses handed to us, even with the Colt. So... could really use the backup. Call me back."

"So no luck with Cas, huh?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, still AWOL." Dean says.

"All right, so let's find him." Sam says.

"I've been trying, Sam. The GPS on his phone is turned off, and there's nothing in the system about some weird guy in a trench coat getting arrested or turning up dead." Dean says.

"Right. Dean, it's Cas. I mean, this isn't the first time he's dropped off the map, you know? And whatever's happening, he'll be fine. He always is." Sam says.

"Yeah." Dean mumbles. "What 'bout you? You got anything there, reading rainbow?"

"I stayed up all night, going through every book we have on demons, and it turns out we have a lot of books on demons."

"Anything on Dagon?"

"Mentions here and there, but nothing we can use. I guess the, uh, Princes of Hell are pretty good at staying off the radar."

"Well, yeah, isn't that kind of their thing?"

"Hmm. Just got an email from Mick. It's a case."

"Good."

"Looks like a guy named Jarrod Hayes disappeared in Tomahawk, Wisconsin a week ago. No witnesses, no body, but Mick says this place has a history."

"Meaning?"

"Well, it means a lot of people go missing in Tomahawk, one a year, every year from 1898 to 1997, and then nothing until now."

"So 20 years?"

"So maybe they're starting up again? Maybe it's a cycle of some sort?"

"Well... one way to find out." Dean says.

"Alright, I'll go, but if it ends up being Pennywise, I'm out." Daphne states.

"Ah, don't worry. You and Sammy can run away together." Dean smirks, clapping his brother on the back.

+++

They're at a cafe for dinner. Sam is researching while the young ones are eating and Dean is checking out the waitress.

"Jacob, I'm fine." Ophelia says, rolling her eyes.

"I'm just checking on you. I mean, you wanted to stay back and we let you." Jacob says. "Against our better judgement."

"I'm 19." She says.

"I know. That's why we can't fully control you anymore, which is why you got to stay." Jacob says.

"Look, we're all  fine. Nobody's dying or injured... right now." Ophelia says.

"Okay, well, we'll be back in a couple days probably. Think I finally talked Nat into at least co-existing with Sam." Jacob says.

"Got it. See you then -- whenever that is." Ophelia says.

"I gotta go. I think B's about to rip Justin's head off." Jacob says. "Love you."

"Love you, too." The two hang up.

"Everything okay?" Nathan asks.

"Yeah. He's just being concerned." Ophelia says.

"Black Bill is an urban legend, dates back more than a hundred years." Sam informs.

"Warm it up?" The waitress asks Dean, motioning to his coffee cup.