011. first date

Sam, Dean, Billy, and Daphne went on a case, the others staying back. Ophelia and Nathan decided to go on a date. They haven't told anyone about admitting their feelings, giving themselves at least a little time before Jacob has another heart attack.

"Where you two going?" Larissa asks, seeing the two teens walk to the garage. The two turn to her and the twins.

"Um... well, we-- we were just, uh..." Ophelia stammers.

"Going to get food." Nathan says.

"Food. Yeah, food." Ophelia nods.

"Sam and I just went shopping." Larissa says.

"Well, we-- we just kinda wanna eat out." Ophelia says.

"Can I go?" Libby asks.

"No." Both Ophelia and Nathan answer making Libby pout.

"It's just that-- well, uh..." Ophelia nervously laughs.

"Wait. Are you two going on a date?" Larissa smirks. The two teens glance at each other. "Oh, my God." She laughs. "Ugh, finally."

"Yes!" Libby jumps up and down. "Ooh, Billy owes me 10 dollars." She grins.

"Daph owes me 15." Evie grins.

"Wait, finally?" Ophelia asks.

"Yes. Seriously, you two have been playing this-- this cat and mouse like game since you met each other. It's really annoying to watch." Larissa says.

"What, like you and Uncle Sam were any better?" Ophelia scoffs.

"Touché." Larissa says. "Just use protection."

"Uh..." Nathan goes red.

"Aunt Rissa!" Ophelia groans.

"I'm just saying." Larissa says. "Protection is important."

"Okay, we-- we're gonna go." Ophelia ushers Nathan to the garage. "Go. Go." She mumbles, quickly leaving.

+++

"Appreciate the FBI taking an interest in this case. We don't really see things like this around here." Mac says.

"Hey, you mind if I knock off, sheriff?" Jan asks.

"Let me guess, Art's back?" Mac asks. "Newlyweds." He says. "You can go home after you show Agent Greer the M.E. files."

"Thank you, sir." She smiles appreciatively.

"Thanks." Sam says, following Jan.

"What do you have on Wes Cooper?" Dean asks.

"I talked to his friends, family. Nobody can make heads or tails on why he did this. We have a witness who overheard Wes before he took his own life. he was saying things that sounded out of character." Mac says.

"Yeah? How so?" Dean asks.

"Wes said that his life was meaningless, nobody loved him. It was like every negative thought he had ever had came spilling out." Mac explains.

+++

Nathan and Ophelia ordered some milkshakes after eating and the waitress brings the two milkshakes and a plate of fries.

"What's with the fries?" Nathan asks.

"For this." Ophelia says before dipping a couple of fries into her milkshake and eating them.

"You dip them in the milkshake?" He frowns.

"Yeah. It's salty and sweet." Ophelia says. Her lips quirk up at the skeptical look in his eyes. "Just try it." She pushes the plate closer to him.