077. terrible hospital staff

The group get back to the bunker.

"Yo, mom!" Dean calls out. "Mom! Nat? Jacob? Rissa! Jack? Mom? Hey, Jack?"

"Nate?" Ophelia calls out.

After looking through the library, the group meet back in the library.

"Nothing." Sam says, walking in, everybody else there. "I mean, Justin and Briar, but they didn't even know the others left."

"Okay, so, Rissa took Athy and Evie, but Nat and Jacob didn't take their kids?" Billy questions. Sam shrugs, not really knowing what the reason could've been.

"They probably just stopped for a bite on the way back. You know how mom gets after a hunt." Dean says.

"Yeah. True that." Sam says.

"Well, hey, here's to another miraculous Sam Winchester and Billy Burton survival. Got to say, guys, if Jack hadn't healed you two..." Dean says. Daphne frowns and she looks down, picking at her chipped nail polish. Only Billy seems to notice her reaction making him frown.

"I'm gonna go get some food." Libby says, not wanting to relive her dad's millionth near death experience. She goes to the kitchen, Ethan right behind her.

"You know, lately it feels like we'd be up the creek without that kid. I mean, first, he takes care of Michael, and then Nick." Dean says.

"Kind of sounds like you're bummed about it." Sam says.

"No. Get out of jail free card? I'll take that." Dean says.

"Well, that's great. I'm, uh... gonna go." Daphne gets up and walks out of the library. Billy follows her to her room.

"Gonna try mom?" Sam asks when he sees Dean take his phone out.

"Yeah." Dean nods. Sam grabs his phone and calls Larissa.

They hear two phones start ringing and turn their heads to the direction it's coming from. They get up and Sam grabs the phone that's on the other library table, recognizing it as his wife's.

He stares at the contact photo, it being Sam smiling at the camera and Athena is asleep on his lap. Sam declines the call and walks over to where Dean is standing at the map table and holding Mary's phone.

"Looks like they left in a hurry." Dean says.

"Try Jack." Sam says.

"I could make these sausage patties." Ethan offers. "Get some protein. You know, instead of Oreos."

"Yeah. Yeah, sure." Libby nods. Ethan shuts the freezer and grabs a tray out of one of the cabinets.

After putting the sausage in the oven, he starts the timer and Libby sits on the counter.

"So... while we wait..." Ethan leans against the counter, his arms resting on either side of her.

Libby lets out a small laugh, leaning her head forward, letting Ethan know he can go for it. He kisses her, one hand moving up to cradle her head.

They make out for a few moments before Libby pulls away.

"Mm. Maybe... I--" She winces, looking down.

"What? What? Was-- was it too much?" Ethan asks, worried.

"No." Libby shakes her head. "No, it-- everything was okay. I'm okay." She assures making Ethan nod and relax a  bit. "I just... maybe we shouldn't be so... touchy."

"What do you mean?" Ethan asks.

"In public. You know, where-- where people could catch us. And any male in this house then feels warranted to murder you." Libby says. "Or... or you know, so we don't scar little kids."