039. panic attacks

"Father?"

Jack stands up making Sam, Jacob, and Natalie back up.

"Uh... sorry, dude, I ain't got the anatomy for that." Natalie says.

"No, no, no. No. I'm not your father, Jack. It is Jack, right?" Sam asks.

"Father." Jack says.

"Sam? Sammy?" They hear Dean yell out and he rushes upstairs with Larissa following. Dean draws his gun, shooting at Jack.

"No!" Sam yells.

"Dean!" Natalie shouts.

Jack screams, the sound coming off in waves of light and when it's over, the five are thrown across the room, all unconscious.

"Father?" The teens hear and turn around.

"Oh, my--" Ophelia shuts her eyes, turning her back to the guy. "What the fuck?" She whispers.

"I don't-- I'm confused, too." Nathan frowns as he looks away.

"Yo, TMI, dude." Delaney grimaces, putting her head on the back of Evie's head to prevent her from looking.

"Oh." Daphne immediately turns back around when she sees the guy naked. "Nope. No, def-- definitely not anybody's father." She says, not facing him. "What the fuck?" She whispers to herself. When she looks back again, the guy's gone.

"Aw, shit. Were we supposed to let him leave?" Daphne asks.

"The fuck if I know." Nathan says.

"Probably not." Ophelia says.

When the five hunters come to, Jack is gone.

"Wait, was that--" Dean starts.

"Lucifer's son." Sam says for his brother. Dean gets his gun.

"Daddy!" They hear Athena call and the door open.

"Those kids slept through all of this? Damn." Dean mutters.

"Hey. Hey, baby." Sam greets, opening the door and kneeling in front of her. Natalie and Jacob go past him and check on their kids.

Athena hugs him, Sam hugging her back before pulling away.

"Hey. I have a really cool surprise for you." Sam excitedly whispers.

"What?" Athena asks. Sam makes her turn to the side and her eyes widen when she spots Larissa.

"Hi, baby." Larissa softly smiles. She waits for her daughter to make the first move, not wanting to freak the girl out. Even though all Larissa wants to do is snuggle her for eternity.

"Mommy? But... but mean man and Ellie's park boy hurt you." Athena frowns in confusion. Sam flinches at the mention of his oldest daughter.

"I know, baby. And I am so sorry you had to see that... but Crowley brought me back." Larissa gently explains, kneeling down.

"I thought Crowley bad guy?" Athena's face scrunches in confusion.

"Well... sometimes." Sam says.

"So mommy back?" Athena asks.

"Yes. And she is here to stay." Sam promises. It takes Athena a moment but then she's grinning and races to Larissa, crashing into her.

Larissa lets out a small laugh of relief, hugging her daughter, holding as close to her as she can.

"Oh, I love you so much, baby girl." Larissa tells her.

"I love you, too. I missed you." Athena says.