079. welcome to the end

Larissa and Sam rush into the room, Larissa carrying Athena and Sam is holding Liam's car seat. Natalie and Jacob are right behind them with their twins. They get in the room, finding it a mess and no Jack. Sam looks around, seeing Libby on the ground and a pained look on her face.

"Bessie." He rushes over to his oldest, putting Liam down. "Hey. Hey, baby girl, hey." He carefully helps her up to her feet. "Hey. You okay?" He winces at the small cut on her forehead. "Bessie?"

"Flying's a bitch." She groans.

"E." Larissa rushes over to her. "E? Hey." Evie groans as she sits up. Delaney walks over, kneeling next to her girlfriend. "Sweetie?"

"You okay?" Delaney asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Evie mumbles, coughing.

"Where's Jack?" Larissa asks.

"He's gone." Dean states.

"Gone?" Larissa asks.

"Yes. He-- he got pissed, blew us at the wall, and then disappeared." Dean says.

"Hey." Jacob quietly calls, helping Ophelia up. "You hurt?" She shakes her head, brushing some dust off her pants.

"Nate?" Natalie calls, helping him up.

"Where-- is O--"

"She's fine. Are you hurt?" Natalie asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think so." Nathan nods.

"Why was he mad?" Athena asks as Larissa puts her down to help Evie up.

"Long story." Dean says.

"I don't understand." Cas says and the normal lights come back on. "The Ma'lak box can hold an archangel."

"Jack's not an archangel." Sam states, Libby leaning against him while she rubs her temples.

"Which I reminded you all of earlier, but, you know, who listens to the smart woman?" Larissa remarks.

"Yeah, apparently, the kid leveled up." Dean says.

"He was always leveled up, you idiot." Larissa says.

"So, what do we do?" Cas asks.

"We find him." Dean states.

"How?" Cas asks.

"I don't know, Cas. You tell me." Dean says.

"Okay, the last time we found Jack, it wa-- it was by praying to him, but that's not gonna happen again." Sam says.

"Yeah, you think?" Dean retorts.

"You should never have tried to lock him away." Cas says.

"I agree." Larissa says.

"Yeah." Natalie nods.

"You know what? You're right. I never wanted to put him in that damn box. I wanted him dead." Dean states.

"Dean." Cas says.

"He's dangerous, Cas, and you knew it!" Dean exclaims. "You've known it for a long time! But that's okay. You know why? Because we--" Dean motions between him and his family. "We've killed just about everything there is. And this -- Jack -- oh, we'll find a way. Because he's just another monster."

"You don't mean that." Cas says.

"The hell I don't." Dean argues. Cas storms out. "All right. So, I guess we got to find Jack."

"Yeah, then what?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. Maybe we call Rowena, see if she can put together one of those, um, soul bombs." Dean says.