Chapter 61

Without hesitation, Bahamut unleashed a powerful wave of energy that shook the ship and dispelled the illusion cast upon him during his unconsciousness. As the veil lifted, he revealed the presence of white walkers surrounding him, ready to attack with icy blades if needed, their allegiance sworn to their mother, Nissa, also known as the Corpse Queen.

Nissa, in her true form, turned to Bahamut with a seductive smile as her eyes glowed in blue, her hair turned white, and her skin became pale. Chuckling, she remarked, "As expected, you are interesting. You have too much strength for a beast." Bahamut's eyes shifted into a more primal, beast-like gaze as he prepared for a confrontation.

However, Nissa waved her hands, signaling the white walkers to step back. Approaching Bahamut with a confident stride, she said, "You possess the intelligence of a human while wielding the power of a dragon. I'm curious, what are you?".

With a swift move, Bahamut didn't hesitate to seize Nissa by the neck, prompting the white walkers to issue an icy warning. His transformation began, scales covering his arms, and horns sprouting from his head. Growling, fangs bared, Bahamut demanded, "Who are you?"

In response, Nissa showed no sign of struggle, calmly stating, "How are you supposed to know when I'm under your grip?" Bahamut, intrigued, loosened his hold, and she continued, "How about I sing a song of ice and fire before revealing who I am?".

Bahamut maintained a steely silence as he glared at Nissa, her words echoing in the air. She taunted, "How much do you know about the Empire of Dawn and their Dragon Lords?" Unmoved, Bahamut growled, "That won't answer my question."

Nissa countered with a cryptic remark, "Yes, it does. Otherwise, you will be preyed by your prey." The air hung heavy with tension as Bahamut regarded her warily. Sensing her formidable magic, he knew instinctively that she possessed strength beyond the Shrouded Lord and anything he has seen so far.

Her chuckle resonated as she continued, "I thought you were a many millennia-old dragon, but it seems that isn't the case. More importantly, you are a new, powerful species acknowledged by the world, unlike me and my love." Bahamut's gaze remained fixed on her, uncertainty gnawing at him.

Nissa, reveling in her revelations, responded to Bahamut's mention of the Night's King with laughter. "No, he is just a tool. I'm talking about the hero of the fake legends, Azor Ahai."

Bahamut felt a shift in the narrative, realizing that Nissa was unveiling secrets not found in the series. She continued her tale, "It all started with a curious man from the Empire of Dawn, seeking the mysteries of magic in Westeros. Azor Ahai, the legendary hero of the dawn, fell in love with a hybrid of human and Children of the Forest. Fleeing to the Empire, tragedy struck when the Emperor, who despised his family, destroyed it upon his return.".

Nissa went on, recounting a tale of revenge and forbidden magic he learned from his love. She spoke of Azor Ahai's experimentation with forbidden magic to transform himself into an existence beyond mortal limits. He became the first Great Fire Other and the subsequent appearance of the Long Night as the world's response to his abomination. White Walkers, created by the Children of the Forest, contributed to the chaos. And they become too strong because of Long Night making Children of Forest unable to control them.

She further revealed that Azor Ahai, in his eternal quest for power, created his underlings by turning humans into entities of fire magic, waging war against the Empire of Dawn. The conflict raged for a thousand years until the Empire fell. Realizing that the Long Night would persist until his disappearance, Azor Ahai sacrificed his wife, turning her into a Great Other of ice to restore balance to the world. Her name was Nissa Nissa, later becoming the Corpse Queen.

Bahamut absorbed this alternative version of history, uncertain of its truth or deception.

And Bahamut, having guessed the identity of the Corpse Queen, was approached with a seductive gaze as she proposed, "You are capable of taking down my love and his evil servants. If you help me to take him down, there won't be another Long Night and.." Then suddenly with a smile, Bahamut unleashed a powerful burst of fire magic, engulfing the ship entirely.

As a dragon, Bahamut ascended into the sky, keeping a watchful eye on the sea below to know the Corpse Queen's presence. However, when he couldn't sense their presence, Bahamut decided to head towards Westeros in the direction indicated by the mark left by Aegon.

Once Bahamut had left the area, the Corpse Queen emerged from the sea alone. Beneath her feet, an ice glacier materialized out of nowhere. Speaking to herself, she murmured, "Nothing less expected from a strange lizard. Wait for my gift for you when my little toy turns your dear people into corpses."

Bahamut, though skeptical of the Corpse Queen's words, wasn't confident about facing her in the sea unless she was on land. If what she claimed was true, many mysteries, especially those related to the Red God and Azor Ahai, would find answers. Bahamut pondered over the implications, realizing that the strange auras emanating from red priests were a result of their slow transformation into brainwashed servants of Azor Ahai.

There were still numerous unanswered questions, and Bahamut was determined to uncover the truth behind the mysteries laid out before him.

[

Curious about what's about to happen in Westeros? Well, it's more than just Westeros. Dive into exclusive content with over 60+ chapters. Caution: Join only on either the Red Wyvern tier or Red Dragon tier.

Link:patreon.com/AmouxCreationX

]