Chapter 65

Bahamut wandered through the bustling streets of King's Landing, contemplating a momentary escape from the weight of his past life as a virgin. The temptation to enter a brothel and engage in some pleasure tugged at him. However, a sense of caution prevailed within him. Aware that he still lacked control over his strength in human form, he reconsidered the idea, not wanting a moment of excitement to turn into chaos.

As Bahamut strolled through the vibrant streets of King's Landing, he sought any signs of religious fervor or movements reminiscent of the Faith of the Seven. Surprisingly, there was a notable absence of men preaching against Targaryen rule or engaging in dissent.

It occurred to Bahamut that he might have returned to Westeros before the War of the Five Kings, a time when the religious movement, the Sparrows, emerged in response to the suffering caused by the war. Perhaps the humble septon who initially led them was still preaching in the countryside, advocating for equality and aiding the poor while denouncing the excesses of the nobility.

Satisfied with the lack of internal struggles within King's Landing, Bahamut returned to the Red Keep as night fell.

Late into the night, Bahamut returned to the Red Keep. However, he had no intentions of meeting Aegon; instead, he planned to visit Cersei and Jaime, who were imprisoned beneath the castle. The dungeons, with their pungent smell, were not a place Bahamut enjoyed, but he pressed on.

As Bahamut approached, the guards offered to accompany him, but he declined, insisting on the key instead. Holding a candle lamp to light his way, Bahamut entered the damp and dark dungeon. The air was thick with the stench, making him regret his decision to come.

Navigating through the corridors, he finally reached the corner where Cersei and Jaime were chained, unable to get any closer to each other. The dim light revealed the weariness on their faces.

Jaime and Cersei, weariness etched on their faces, turned their gaze towards Bahamut as he approached. To them, he was a stranger in this gloomy dungeon—an unexpected visitor. With a hint of amusement in his eyes, Bahamut stood before them, suppressing the urge to laugh, not wanting to appear as a madman delivering grave news.

"Jaime, Cersei," he began, his tone calm yet carrying an underlying weight. "I bring news of your father, Tywin Lannister." Bahamut announced, watching their reactions keenly. "A fiery departure, you could say," he added, a touch of sarcasm lingering in his words.

Jaime's eyes narrowed, suspicion and grief mingling in his expression. "What happened?" he demanded, attempting to hide his fear and reluctance to believe that his last hope was gone.

"Burned alive," Bahamut replied deliberately. "A rather fitting end for a man of such stature, wouldn't you agree?" He couldn't resist the touch of sarcasm. Cersei, her composure wavering, shot a sharp look at Bahamut. "And who are you to bring such news?" she asked, defiance in her voice.

"Call me a messenger, a herald for a change," Bahamut said, a smirk playing on his lips. "As for how your father met his fiery fate, well, let's just say he played with fire, and in the end, he got burned."

Cersei, eyes welling up with tears as she thought of her father and children, cursed, "Who would do such a thing? Targaryen scum, no doubt!"

Bahamut tilted his head, a sinister grin playing on his lips. "No, my dear lady, not a Targaryen. It was I who brought the flames upon your father. A dragon's vengeance, you might say."

Jaime found it hard to believe that the stranger before him was the one who killed his father. Both Jaime and Cersei stared at him in disbelief. Overwhelmed by grief, Cersei choked out, "You monstrous creature! Why? What do you gain from killing our father?"

Bahamut chuckled, "Gain? Sometimes revenge is its own reward. Your father deserved a taste of my fiery vengeance."

Cersei's tears turned to fury, and she lashed out with a stream of curses. "You'll pay for this! Lannisters will always pay their debts!"

Bahamut simply smiled, his eyes glowing with an otherworldly light. "I look forward to it, my lady. But remember, it's not the Targaryens who bring fire and destruction; it's the dragon you see before you.".

[

For more chapter access my patreon:

Link: patreon.com/AmouxCreationX

caution choose only either Red Wyvern Tier or Red Dragon Tier

]