introduction.

Hiiii everyone! After much thought, I decided to upload Accordance and Transcendence to Wattpad! These are, of course, original novels of mine that did extremely well over on the former community site I used to upload to. :) I published both Accordance and Transcendence on Amazon hehehe. 

Accordance is a story that I haven't read in a long while LOL. I wrote it around 2015/2016. I'd like to think that my writing has evolved since then hehe. This was the first EVER story that I uploaded and completed on a writing community. I hope you like this older work of mine hehe. Transcendence is a more recent work, it took me FIVE years to pen and finish. We'll start here with two characters that will forever be near and dear to my heart. They were my first ever babies/ambw couple. I love them so so much. Their story continues to melt my heart and I know that their love will melt yours hehe. 

I am still in the process of getting a new computer so in the meantime, I thought I'd share a "new" story here. :) 

I hope you enjoy~

Happy reading 

AL 

Meet Hiroto Iwase. 17 at the start of the story. Visual is Sakaguchi Kentaro 

 Visual is Sakaguchi Kentaro 

Meet Ebere 'Rae' Marshall. 17 at start of the story. Visual: SZA or Solana Rowe

 Visual: SZA or Solana Rowe

TEASER:

He hoped no one noticed. Her fingers slip through the wooden supports of the chair and reach for him. He hoped no one saw his fingers meet hers. And the gentle shock that jolted them when the touch exploded their world in color. Her existence meant everything to him. She was the reason he breathed in lungfuls of air when he woke up in the morning. They called her plain. Ugly. Ordinary. She painted his heart red and made it beat faster. Tightly gripping onto her fingers, he slowly looked up at her form. Her face was etched in concentration and her pencil tapped against the edge of her exam. Thinking. He wondered which question she was on. Reaching further, he took his nail and pressed it into her palm. She sat up slightly taller but did not turn her head.