13

A/N: A BIG thank you to all of you who are reading, saving to reading lists, commenting and voting! I sooo appreciate you! I am glad you are enjoying these two hehe. Since it's Saturday, I decided to upload some more hehe. I just got home from work and I was honestly kinda nervous about this lol. Likeeee omg are they gonna like it. To see the support from you are is so inspiring and I'm thankful. Let's continue their love story hehe. 

The bell from the nearby temple rang and its clear sharp sound awakened him. Funny thing was this day he did not want to get up. He wanted to lay there on his cool futon and sleep. Hide from the world. It had gotten hot during the night and his skin was sticky with sweat. He groaned against his pillow.

"Hiro?" He heard a male voice. Tomo.

"Uh?"

"Get up. We have to get ready for Hanami today."

"I don't want to go."

"You not going to Hanami is like me not bathing. The two do not mix." He smirked against his pillow.

"What happened last night? I was with Minase."

"You wouldn't be anywhere else."

"I heard Emi got the taste slapped out of her."

"Mm. Grandmother Takiko slapped her harder than Rae did."

"Oh, I have to hear this." He slid open the shoji and came in.

"Tell me all the details."

"Not much to tell. Emi was being her usual self, my father tried to get her to apologize. She went off and got hit."

"Ooh hoo hoo. Shut her up and shut her down. Damn. I wish I coulda been there to see that."

"I thought you wanted her Tomo?" He grunted.

"I did. But, after seeing how she treated Rae, I changed my mind. No woman is beautiful enough to allow lunacy. She is straight up insane. How the hell did you put up with her?"

"I had no choice." He couldn't help if his voice was bitter. It was truth.

"So, I heard Rae came here to your room last night. And when she left, she was quite... flustered."

"Where are you hearing these things?" His voice was muffled from the pillow.

"You aren't talking. So it must be true. What happened Hiro?" He sighed.

"You are quite nosy."

"You already know that. Spill it."

"I made a move on her." Tomo grinned and pushed at his back.

"Look at me cousin." He turned.

"What kinda move?" He licked his lips.

"The only move I'll ever allow myself."