12

hehehehehe 

 She woke up refreshed. Smiling, she stretched. Hana stirred beside her.

"Good morning."

Ohayo." She smiled at her Japanese.

"You get better." She giggled.

"Thank you. I'm tryin." Hana smiled before turning to check on Hisae who was sleeping next to her.

"You wash. We eat breakfast soon."

"Okay." She didn't move yet. She hugged Hana's back, making her stiffen.

"Thank you Hana. You didn't have to do anything you've done for me." She smiled.

"Don't thank me. I do it because I care." She smiled and pulled away.

"You sweet girl. Sweet and pure. Good spirit. My baby like you. I like you. We friends." Hana said looking at her, a soft smile on her face.

"Yes. We are friends."

"Hisae want to say hi." Rae giggled and snuggled against Hisae, pressing her face into her little neck. She smelled good, like baby powder and innocence. Joy. She smiled as Hisae cooed and reached for her. She picked her up and set her on her hip.

"You are so cute you know that Hisae-chan? You make me so happy." Hisae smushed her cheeks between her hands and laughed. Hana sat there watching them.

"You make good mother Rae." She turned, blushing.

"What?" Hana nodded.

"You natural mother." Her blush intensified.

"T-thank you Hana."

"You want children?" She licked her lips and playfully blew at Hisae.

"I guess. I never really thought about it. But I think I'd like to have some one day." Hana smiled to herself, nodding. If Hiroto did not hurry up, he would let this girl go and for that she would never forgive him. She was more than competent and worthy to bear him children worthy of their name. She would love and raise them right. Perhaps they were still a bit young but if they secured it now, there could not be anything to come against it. Him bringing her spoke louder than anything concerning his feelings.

 Before, she merely thought it a slight crush. But Rae had not watched him like she had. He nearly wasted away while she was unconscious. He nearly went crazy, not eating or sleeping. All he had done was come to her room and watch her. Even the way he had slept on her at night suggested more than a crush. He cradled her close to him. Almost as if... She watched Rae kiss Hisae's cheeks before setting her back down.

"I should get ready. Hiroto is taking me somewhere. That guy never slows down. Always tryna take me somewhere." Hana smirked.

"Have fun Rae-chan." She waved and left her to her thoughts. He was trying not to waste precious time. Time that had almost slipped out of his fingers like sand. She pursed her lips. At the end of the day, she wanted to see both of them happy and together. She wanted them to spin this family on its head.

******

She soaked in the tub a bit longer than anticipated but when she got out, she felt like a shiny new penny. She saw that Hana had laid out another yukata. It was pretty, simplistic but never once losing its feminine appeal. She got out and dried off before slipping into the juban. She had watched Hana and was soon learning how to dress herself. She slipped the cord around her waist and then covered it with the obi. She put on the yukata next and here was where it got tricky. The obi was longer and she wrapped it around her waist and tied. It wasn't elaborate and she knew it looked a mess. Sheepishly looking in her direction, she came out. Hana chuckled.