5

She tossed and turned. Her spirit was restless. Huffing, she opened her eyes and stared into the dark room. These thoughts were not leaving. She was upset that all she could see in her dreams were Hiroto's tight wet arms. Lord be a fence it was not fair. For a guy to look that good. It had to be illegal. Why he thought it a good idea to wear a sleeveless shirt was beyond her but it did not sit right with her. She gripped her sheets and sighed. He was straight muscle. All over. He didn't look like he could hurt a fly with his slim athletic build but he could do damage. She had seen it. The force of his fist against Uota's face twice solidified that. How was this okay? She almost said something when he stretched in front of her but was too caught up looking at his ass to get words out.

Maybe she got carried away. Maybe she had been too touchy. But she had to steal a feel somewhere and in his hair seemed a good place. She'd been wanted to do that anyway. His reaction was tense and he looked like he was trying not to drop her. She maybe let her arousal get to her. Whispering in his ear and shamelessly pressing herself against his body. She needed to cut it out. She was not going to cut up. She promised herself she would be good. She pressed her face into the pillow. Why did his arm feel like it belonged on her shoulder? Why did he have to smell so good? He frustrated her to no end.

But he cared enough about her decency to cover her up which she liked. She really should have been getting on herself. She had kept her gym shorts she had in middle school and even though her momma told her they was too small, she was not ready to part with them. She didn't see a problem wearing a tank top though. She didn't expect to literally crash into him. Her walk was supposed to be alone. Nobody was going to be paying any attention to her ass. "Rae, It's dark. You're gorgeous as hell. Men out here at this hour aren't the type to just pass by." Hiroto's voice came up in her mind and she sighed. Okay, maybe someone would have.

Groaning, she grabbed her pillow and put it over her face. She needed to get it all the way together. He was supposed to be a friend. Did friends want to do it? He made her react in such a reckless way. And so quickly. It didn't make sense why her body just went wild.

"What are you doing to me you idiot?" She whispered into the dark room. Putting her feet on the ground, she got up and scratched her hair with the pads of her fingers and put on her house shoes. If she kept this up, she would need a cold shower. Walking downstairs, she got a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. The cold water sunk into her stomach and she pressed it against her forehead. Much better. She had school in like five hours. Taking the water upstairs, she went back to bed.

*****

Her nails scratched his back but he blocked out the pain. She howled like an animal and rolled her eyes back in her head. He looked down at her. Disgusting.

"So good Hiroto... don't stop. Harder. Harder." She slapped his butt cheek. He numbly looked over and glanced at the clock. He had school in five hours and she was still here. He wanted to sigh. A flash of brown skin made him blink. He was not going to think about Rae right now. He couldn't. Blow off some steam. Get all the frustration you feel for her out of your system. He swallowed. He refused. He wouldn't allow himself to drag her into any of this. The less she knew about his life, the better.

He grabbed her and lifted her up in his arms and sat her in his lap. He turned his head away from her and looked out of the window with a blank stare. She slid fingers into his hair and moaned as he rolled his hips against her.

"Mm... Hiroto..." He gripped her near non existent cheeks tight, making her stop.

"What's... gotten into you? Why'd you stop?"