14

"Oh my God..." Eyes looked at the two women who entered the room and he found himself unable to look away. Hana and Rae had come in and he literally froze. Both of them looked insanely beautiful. Hana had been much happier since meeting Rae and he was glad that they had a chance to become friends. Hana wore a demure smile and shy blush. His eyes found Rae's. She blushed and he felt his cheeks grow warm. She was out of this world. Her hair was smooth and straight and pulled up into a high bun. She wore a hair pin and the powder blue and pastel pink lilies that decorated her yukata eluded vibrance and femininity. The colors complimented her skin tone and it made her look even more attractive.

"She looks even better than I imagined. Damn."  Tomo's voice snapped his gaze away from hers.

"If you look any harder your eyes will get stuck."

"Bitter sounding are we? Don't worry Hiro. I know she's your girl. At least let a man look."

"She's not my girl."

"You act like she is." Tomo grinned at him. He didn't reply.

"Don't worry Hiro. I have mine. I'm simply admiring her beauty. That's all. You can admire everything else." His cheeks flushed warmer despite his control on his emotions. Tomo grinned deeper.

"Hi." They turned to see the very girl who was at the center of their discussion standing there above them a shy smile on her face.

"Ah, don't be shy beautiful. Sit down next to me." Tomo said with a flirtatious wink.

"Uh..."

"You can sit next to me." She looked relieved and slowly sat down, smoothing her yukata.

"How are you?" She asked, looking over his yukata.

"Fine. Much better."

"Good." Their eyes met and a spark of electricity jolted them it seemed. She licked her lips and looked down.

"Rae,"

"Hm?"

"You look beautiful." Her cheeks flushed.

"Thank you. You look really nice too." He grinned, breaking whatever bit of awkwardness existed between them. She grinned in return.

"You two... ah..." They glanced at Tomo and was sitting there with a stupid grin on his face.

"Shut up Tomo."

"Switching to Japanese now so she can't understand you?"

"Where is Minase? You need a distraction."

"No, what I need is for you to stop acting like a wuss and ask her out already. That's what I need you to do Hiro." He choked on his spit.

"You okay?" He coughed and gave her a weak smile.

"Mmhm." Tomo eyed her.

"Rae?" She looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad you come with Hiroto. It is pleasure meeting you." She pursed her lips.

"Mm. I'm sure." He chuckled.

"Something in your tone wounds me." She snort.