3

He found himself waiting for her at school right outside the gate. When he saw her come up the road, he nodded at her. She waved.

"Hey,"

"Good morning."

"You didn't have to wait out here." He shrugged.

"It's no problem."

"Hiroto, I'm not a baby." He looked down at her.

"I never said you were." She rolled her eyes and pushed past him. What was wrong with her today?

"Something happen?" She was silent.

"Hiroto-kun wait up!" He turned to find Tobu running up the road. Panting, he came and once his eyes found hers, he blushed and looked at him.

"Why is she walking with you?"

"I want her to." He answered simply. She looked at him.

"Hi." He blushed deeper and shyly waved.

"I'm Ebere."

"T-Tobu. Meet you nice." She smiled. They all started walking.

"Hiroto-kun we have to talk. What was up with Saturday? People are still talking about you two."

"Maybe we should prove them right." Tobu glanced at her legs before looking back at him.

"Did you really do it? It looked like you guys... really went at it." He sighed.

"Tobu stop it. We didn't do anything." Tobu was silent as he watched Rae walk ahead of him.

"Did you want to?" Given the circumstance, hell no. He wouldn't have even thought about sleeping with her. His eyes glued to the way her hips swayed. The way her hips called his name he couldn't lie. Right now? Maybe.

"Ah, I got my answer." Tobu said grinning.

"I know nothing about her. How could I?"

"Any man would notice her Hiroto-kun. She's beautiful. And her body is insane. I've never supported short uniform skirts more than I do right now. I mean look at that ass. She fills that uniform in all the right places and then some." He remained quiet.

"If only Japanese girls looked like her."

"You'd lose your minds." He commented snidely.

"Come on Hiroto-kun. I know you're human."

"Let it go Tobu."

Once inside, he found her heading towards the principal's office.

"I'll catch you later Tobu." He hurried to catch her.

"Rae," She looked up at him.

"Have you made your decision?"

"That asshole deserves it. Yeah I made it." He nodded and they knocked on the door.

"Come in." They entered and the principal was relieved at their proper state of dress this time around.

"Good morning Marshall." She bowed.

"Good morning." He nodded at him and he bowed.

"Has she made her decision?"

"Yes."

"Rae," She looked at him and the anger in her eyes roared loudly.

"I want to press charges against that perverted piece of shit. Tell him that." He licked his lips.