17

A/N: Emi makes me want to punch all her teef, yes I said TEEF out ha mouf LOL. LAWD. 

"Did you think I would disappear?" The space suddenly seemed too tight. The water came down in rivulets and would have been refreshing if he hadn't heard that voice.

"How did you get in?"

"You can never keep me out." He turned around to find Emi standing behind him, completely naked. The sight of her repulsed him and he felt a wave of nausea hit him.

"I thought I told you what would happen should I see you again." She eyed him from head to toe.

"It seems at least one part of you is happy to see me."

"Don't flatter yourself." She grew closer and reached out to grab him but he gripped her wrist.

"Emi. I'm going to give you one chance to get dressed and leave my apartment."

"What if I don't want to leave? I know you are still pissed about what I did to your little whore. Show me. My body has missed you." He squeezed harder, making her cry out.

"Leave."

"Why?"

"You're invading my privacy." She laughed.

"Come on Roto-kun don't act as if this is the first time." He smashed her back into the glass door of the shower.

"Don't ever call me that."

"Does it remind you of her?" He breathed heavily, anger starting to spread across his chest like wildfire.

"You sick twisted bitch." She grinned.

"Aww come now Roto... we both know that little midget couldn't ever handle you like I do." She reached for him and stroked him.

"Don't fucking touch me."

"Let's play baby. I've missed you." He grabbed her hand and yanked it up away from him. Gripping her fingers, he squeezed in a brutal grip.

"I will break every last one." She sighed as if bored; as if he had not just made a threat.

"Why does she mean so much to you?"

"I am not going to ask you again to get out."

"I actually came here to be nice."

"Bullshit."

"I have a proposition." He let go of her fingers and turned away from her, the steam clouding his view.

"I'm done being propositioned."

"This one I'm sure you'd be interested in." The water continued to fall like rain.

"Where would my interest lie?"

"If you sleep with me, I won't harm your little girlfriend."