{CHAPTER 14.}

Hello fairies!♡

When we think that everything is good now it’s gonna be alright, but sometimes it’s not. Sometimes everything is gotten worse. We can’t do anything other than turning towards our god. God is the only one who has solutions for all of our problems.

Suddenly, Inaya heard the baby crying in her room, and she hurriedly sat up from her sleep. When she looked around, it seemed it’s night time. Then she focused on a crying baby. She suddenly picks the baby and runs towards stairs shouting.

“Maa Hayat ki bottle de please jaldi” {mom give me Hayat’s bottle, please hurry} Inaya said loudly while descending the stairs. Hearing her talking, Hayat suddenly stopped crying and started looking at Inaya with big does hazel eyes. When Inaya noticed that, she said “so you were crying to let me know, and now you heard me. Why did you stop? You should’ve cried a bit more, no?” Inaya teased her. By which she got offended and started sobbing again. By now, they are in front of the kitchen and hearing crying. Hayat, everyone came there.

“I’m sorry baby, my chotu sa bacha, I was just teasing you sorry” {my little baby} Inaya explained, sticking her lower lip out to show Hayat that she was sad, to which Hayat started giggling looking Inaya’s face. By the time they were done talking, Safiya brought Hayat’s milk bottle in the dining room and said “I’ve got the bottle. Inaya, you go and freshen up, I will feed her”. Inaya nodded at her and then looked at everyone around and saw Shehreyar with all the brothers standing and looking at the scene with a serious face.

Inaya turned towards her badi ammi and handed Hayat to her, and walked towards Shehreyar. She stood at some distance, looking down as if it was the more important thing. “I’m sorry, bhai. I shouldn’t have said what I said. I was worried about Hayat and got worked up when you shouted at them. I swear it never happened before and will never happen again” she ranted, w. When she got no response, she looked up and saw a very angry Shehreyar looking at her.

“It’s okay” saying this, he marched towards his room. Inaya’s eyes teared up. Seeing her like this, her dadu jaan came towards her. Patted her head and said “you shouldn’t have said what you said but I’m proud of you as you apologize for your mistake and as we all know he is the most angry man in our family, his ego might be hurt by what you said that too in front of whole family and remember that he is a father now and this responsibility is not easy to fulfil. He will get angry and make mistakes in his anger, but we have to understand him and his fears too” Inaya listened very carefully and nodded with a bit of smile.

“now go and freshen up. We will be having dinner in half an hour” Bee jaan said and patted her head. Inaya nodded and went towards Hayat, who is now in Safiya's lap “have your milk and be a good bacha. I will be back soon, okay?” {baby}, saying softly to Hayat and kissing her head. Hearing Inaya’s voice, Hayat turned and smiled at her. Inaya smiled back and went to her room to freshen up.

When she came out of the washroom, she heard a knock. She set her clothes and opened the door there, standing Mahrukh with a raised hand to knock again. “Aapi aap yaha what happened should’ve called me main aa jaati” {sister you here? What happened? Should’ve called me, I would’ve come} Inaya asked hurriedly, and Mahrukh is just smiling, looking at her.

“Aapi say something, is everything okay?” Inaya asked again when she didn’t get any answer. “Inu inu my baby calm down how many times should I have to tell you that you have to calm yourself not everything is happens to be panic about” Mahrukh hugged Inaya as she said this. “I just came here to call you for dinner as dadu jaan have something important to announce that’s why I was knocking furiously so that we can’t miss anything” Mahrukh said sheepishly and as animatedly as she can.

“Aapi you are so mean you always make me panic about such things. I thought something happened, but no, you just want a gossip, and for this gossip, you tried to kill me” Inaya said, getting angry. But she is looking so cute with eyes wide a little frown on forehead, nose scrunched cutely with a pout and hands on hips. Mahrukh tried to control her laugh because Inaya was looking cute rather than angry. “okay okay I’m sorry, but can we go? I don’t want to miss anything, not even a slight detail." Mahrukh apologised, holding her ears, then whined to go and know what was going to happen.

“fine let’s go” as soon as Inaya agreed, they were already out of the room. “You know we will go shopping this weekend. Your birthday is coming, right? so we will go shopping and I will buy so many things. I’m excited” Mahrukh is ranting about shopping while going downstairs hooking her arm with Inaya. Inaya is smiling at her “but it’s my birthday, maru aapi, not yours” she teased Mahrukh. “Fine just tell me you’re just jealous of me that I will look pretty that you” Mahrukh said with a huff.

Saying this, she entered the kitchen to help her mothers and cousins. Inaya was laughing at her and said loudly “ammi ajj koi jal raha hai kissi ko lagta hai k who hamse jyada sunder hai”{mom today someone is burning and she thinks she is more beautiful than me}. Inaya said, going after Mahrukh and her mothers were looking at them weirdly. Inaya turned to look at Mahrukh and said in her ears “should I call him and ask that you’re beautiful or not?”. Mahrukh looked at her in shock and turned towards food to cover her blush.

“Okay girls set the table. dad wants to announce something special, so let’s get everything done” Adeela said. “Ji” {yes} replied all the girls.

 ____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live. 

💟🖇🌺💟

💟🖇🌺💟

-imaginationstowordz