𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮

Hello. Namaste, Salaam, and Sat Shri Akal to all the readers.

I hope you all are doing well. I hope everything is working in your way. I would like to say out some things. I hope you read this note and tell me your thoughts.

I appreciate all of you for reading and voting on my story. I don't know if you guys are loving it or not. I don't know how to write anything it's just that I'm penning down. Whatever comes to my mind. I appreciate each and every individual who supported my work.

If you all do not like anything, comment down on this note and let me know. Point out my mistakes, Give me advice to improve my work, and I will appreciate it.

As by now, you all would have come to know this is my first work and coming up with a plot is easy, but writing it down with dialogs and emotions is not easy, so I'm taking my sweet time and that's why I upload only one chapter a week. Please bear with me on that.

I appreciate your patience and understanding on this. And ever comment, vote, and read matters to me. The fun part is that I started liking writing and having you guys with me on this journey.

So last but not the least. This is about not uploading last week. I was busy the whole week, and at the weekend, I was sick, so I didn't get time to upload. The next update will be on Sunday. As always.

Thanks again, and see you all on Sunday.

-SB

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz.