{CHAPTER 5.}

Hello fairies!♡

They returned home after an hour and a half. They hopped out of their cars, and Ali signaled to Ibrahim to take the girls inside. Ali turned towards their bodyguards and said "Thanks to all of you if you want you can go to the farmhouse and enjoy yourselves and please be in contact with the family maybe they will need you guys". "yes sir, sure" they said and bowed a little and went to their cars and went off.

Yes, you guys guessed it right they have a farmhouse for their workers to enjoy themselves, like just having a movie night or having dinner or celebrating festivals.

When the girls enter the house, Hamza and Shahveer bombard them with questions like "What flavor did you get?" "Did you guys buy only one for each?" "How much did you guys buy?" "Can we have a spoon or two now?" The girls got irritated with their questions, and both girls said in unison "Enough bhai(brother)". Hamza and Shahveer got quiet immediately. "Yes, we brought ice cream, and we brought enough for all of us now. Keep quiet and let us put ice cream in the refrigerator, or would you like to drink it instead of eating?" Inaya said and asked the last question, lifting her perfect eyebrow. "And we have to make dinner, so let us leave" Mahrukh added and left with Inaya to the kitchen.

Hamza and Shahveer went to their rooms, huffing and murmuring something to themselves. After sometimes everyone was sitting in the living room when their Bee Jaan said "Kal Asifa aa rahi hai bass milne ke liye" (tomorrow Asifa is coming just to meet us). "WHAT?" comes from every kid in the house with wide eyes and shocked faces. Every kid means included (Ali & Ibrahim) also.

"Jee(yes) and all of you kids, please just behave yourselves" warned their Dada jaan(grandpa). All the elders know why every kid is behaving like that because they know how Asifa is behaving with the girls over here just because they treat Inaya & Mahrukh with love and this thing is not her cup of tea. She always has grudges against her nieces because her husband has their own business but is not that successful that she can buy everything that her eyes fell on so that is the reason she is behaving with girls like they do not exist. She only loves her daughter, and other than that, every other girl doesn't exist for her. The key word here is money, and this is what matters to her.

All kids nodded their heads after hearing their Dada jaan. "But Dada Jaan(grandpa), you know why we don't like phupho(father's sister {Asifa}) that much" said Ibrahim, and the other brothers also nodded their heads in agreement. "I know bache but we have to behave with her she is our daughter and for this relation we have to handle this we have to bear her taunts because we don't want her to think that we don't love her the way we love your fathers and your other aunt(phupho) I know she is younger than all her siblings that's why she is behaving like that and if she will say something, we will tell her to behave herself" explained Bee Jaan(grandma) with a small smile to every kid.

"But-" Abdullah tried to say something when Inaya put her hand on his arm and shook her head for him to stop. "That's okay Bee Jaan(grandma) we will behave ourselves for our family don't you worry" Inaya said with a smile and Mahrukh added "Yes and we are now used to her behavior so don't worry you all" Inaya nodded in agreement. Hearing their sisters, Ibrahim stood up and pecked their heads in an adoring way, to which everyone smiled. "Bhai hamaari bachiyan badi ho gayi hain" (brother, our daughters are grown up now). Rizwan said to Shafiq and Mustafa, to which they both smiled with tears welled eyes. On the other hand, women watch their kids and husbands with love and affection.

"Okay listen everyone I mean me and your Dada jaan(grandpa) decided something," said Bee Jaan(grandma), getting everyone's attention. "What happened ammi(mom)? Everything is alright?" asked Safiya. "Sabh theek hai bahu(daughter-in-law) bass ek jaroori baat hai jo karni hai"(everything is alright just want to talk about something important) replied bee jaan with a sweet smile. "G ammi kahiye" (yes, Mother say) said Shafiq to his parents.

"We decided that we marry our granddaughters to our grandsons, and if any of you have any issues, then tell us now" tell Dada Jaan to the family. All the brothers got stilled in their seats after hearing this, and both girls watched their grandparents with wide eyes. All the women were happy with this decision. "But what is the reason behind that?" asked Shafiq with worried expressions, which Rizwan and Mustafa nodded in an asking manner.

Dada Jaan and Bee Jaan looked at each other and started laughing. "Because we don't want our granddaughters to marry out of our house and suffer anything, and we know our grandsons will treat them better than other men outside. So, we decided that this is the better thing that our granddaughters don't have to leave their parents and will be with us their whole life" Dada Jaan explained the reason to which everyone smiled happily. "As you say, Ammi Abbu, we agree with what you both decided," said Mustafa. "Yes" both Rizwan and Shafiq said happily in unison. The boys didn't know what was happening because none of them ever thought about marriage, and now their grandparents exploded the bomb on their heads.

"With-" Ali was about to ask when they heard the doorbell. Ali got up and went to open the front door. When he opened the door, there stood Ryan with a sweet smile "Aslam Alaikum" Ali greeted Ryan. "Waleikum Salam" Ryan replied and shook his hand. "I'm Ali Rizwan Farooqi, and you?" Ali asked in a matter of offense hence. "Ryan Rafiq Malik" Ryan tells him. "Oh, Ryan, come here man" Ali said and spread his arms for a manly hug. Ryan smiled at him and hugged him. "Come inside, everyone is waiting for you" Ali said and moved aside for him to enter the house. Ryan smiled and entered the house, and Ali came beside him and took him to the living room where everyone was waiting for the guest with smiles on their faces.

When they entered the room, Abdullah got up and met him "Bee jaan Dada Jaan, this is Ryan, the friend I told y'all about" introduced to the family. "Aslam waleikum" Ryan greeted everyone, and the whole family greeted back with a smile "Waleikum Aslam". "Come everyone let's have dinner after that we will talk" said Safiya to the family. "Let's go" Abdullah and Hamza said excitedly because both are foody.

They had their dinner and were now sitting in the lounge. They talked about Ryan's family and the reason for his studying in Pakistan and other things, and they came to know that he is living alone in his family house. "Beta(son) from now on, you will live here with us in Haveli" said Bee Jaan to Ryan. "Yes, beta(son) and you don't have to think about anything and you are also our grandson so we don't want you to live alone in there so you are staying with us and call us Bee Jaan and Dada Jaan" Dada jaan said to Ryan. "But-" Ryan tried to reason with them then suddenly "But what? You are staying with us, and you are like our own kids to us, so no more excuses" Mustafa said happily, and everyone agreed with him.

Ryan hurriedly got up from his seat after hearing Mustafa and kneeled in front of Mustafa, put his head on his knee, and started crying. Nobody knows the reason for his crying. Mustafa held him by his shoulders and stood up from his seat with Ryan and hugged him tightly. Everyone was watching them with concern and tears in their eyes. "What happened son why are you crying" asked Mustafa with concern and hurt. Ryan started crying loudly and didn't hear anybody. Bee Jaan got up from her seat, put her hand on his shoulder, and said "Ryan bache(child), come with me". Ryan leaves Mustafa and sits with Bee Jaan and hugs her tightly as his life depends on this.

After a few minutes of crying, bee jaan asked "What happened?" Ryan started crying again and said stuttering "I-I l-lied to all of you".

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟

💟🖇🌺💟

-imaginationstowordz.