{CHAPTER 2.}

Hello fairies!♡

When Inaya entered the university gate she got attacked with a bone-crushing hug. The person who is hugging Inaya started fake crying like her life has turned upside down. "I-I can't b-breath" Inaya formed words breathlessly. "I'm sorry I'm sorry" Sana said removing herself from her. Inaya breathed in relief. "Kya ho gaya hai Sana?" (what happened Sana?) Inaya questioned almost getting angry with her. "Yaar main test mein Kya karungi kuch nai pata" (duh I don't know what will i do in test) Sana said almost crying.

"Just shut up Sana, not again" Inaya said with irritation because she knew that this is her every time thing. Inaya knows that she is nervous about the test. "Haan tum toh baat naa karo mujhse" (yeah you don't talk to me) Sana said folding her arm in front of her chest and tilting her head a little and with puppy eyes and a face like 'I need comfort'. Inaya rolled her eyes at her tactics.

After looking at her friend for almost 5 minutes Inaya sighed and asked "Where is Mariam?". "Oh, she is in canteen" Sana replied after coming out of the train of her thoughts. "Then what are we doing here?" Inaya asked raising her right perfect eyebrow. "Uh-huh no-nothing" Sana replied while stuttering. 'Why is Sana behaving differently today?' Inaya thought to herself. "Let's go to the canteen then" Inaya said brushing off Sana's behavior.

Sana is a bubbly girl who always sees every situation from a funny point of view. She loves Inaya and Mariam with her life but never tells them. She has black eyes and a baby face. Her hairs are black mid-back length and she usually tied them in a bun or a braid. On the other side Mariam, a different from Sana. Mariam is a shy and quiet girl with everyone but when it comes to Inaya and Sana she shows all her stupidity and love to them. Like her two other friends, she also believes in god with everything she has. She has brown eyes and brown hairs which come to her upper back not that long but she loves her hair.

When they (Inaya & Sana) entered the canteen, they heard a squeal from the right corner of the canteen. They knows who it is and they started walking towards that table. When they reached the table Inaya was about to sit on the chair but suddenly she was engulfed in a bone-crushing hug once again. "M-maar do m-mujhe" (kill me already) Inaya said fuming. "Sorry sorry" Mariam apologized quickly taking a step back from Inaya. Inaya eyed both of the girls with narrowed eyes and asked "What happened to both of you?". Mariam and Sana watched each other asking each other with eyes whether should they tell her or not. But what?

After watching their behavior Inaya frustratingly said "Let's order coffee or something to drink". Sana and Mariam agreed and they ordered their drinks. After watching their behavior, she perfectly sees that something is up with both of them but what? But right now, there is nothing more important thing than their test. Then they started talking about the test. After 10 minutes first bell rang indicating that there were 5 minutes left before starting the first lecture. They all get up from their seats and start walking toward the lecture room.

When they were about to enter the class, someone called them "Excuse me". They all turned around after hearing the male voice. There stood a boy a year or two older than them. Tall, brown hair, grey eyes, and a shy smile on his face. "Yes?" Sana said in a questioning manner. "G yeh professor Mrs. Rashma Akhter ki class haii?" (is this professor Mrs. Rashma Akhter's class?) the boy asked indicating the class in which these girls were about to enter.

Girls start watching each other's faces because no one ever gives this much respect to Rashma Akhter, what reasons? Well, the reasons are that she is very strict with her profession because she doesn't like when students don't take their studies seriously. So, she is strict about her profession. Well, everyone saw her strictness but nobody knows that she is kind by heart. She is behaving angrily towards students because she knows some students takes architecture, not as a profession or dream. They take this subject as just easy and a waste of time. They choose this subject just to show that they are studying but not taking it seriously. They thought that there is no future in this profession. But they don't know that the children of the most famous architecture companies in Pakistan are also studying in their universities.