{CHAPTER 4.}

Hello fairies!♡

The whole week went by in the blink of an eye. For youngsters, it went with a lot of studies and preparations for exams. For elders, it went into the office with a lot of meetings and parties and all.

Well, it's the weekend and today Ryan is coming for dinner and everyone is busy with preparations. Ladies are busy with food and boys are busy with choosing movies for their movie night because tomorrow is Sunday and everyone decided for movie night except parents.

Hamza and Shahveer are fighting over ice cream and which flavor they should buy.

Ali had enough of their bickering. "Can you both please shut up" Ali shouted at them and they both stopped their fight. "Bhai(brother) tells Hamza that we will buy vanilla flavor" Shahveer started requesting. "No bhai(brother) please tell Shahveer we will buy chocolate flavor" Hamza started with his requests. Hearing them Abdullah started laughing and Ibrahim also had enough of his idiot brothers. "Mahrukh" "Inaya" Ibrahim called for girls loudly.

Inaya and Mahrukh were working in the kitchen with their mothers when they heard Ibrahim calling them. Inaya and Mahrukh saw each other and ran to the lounge after covering their head with a dupatta. "G bhai" (yes brother) both girls said at the same time. "Go and change we are going out to buy something" Ibrahim told them with a smile and both girls nodded their heads and went to change their outfits while giggling. Hearing their giggling Hamza and Shahveer huffed annoyingly because they knew what would happen when the girls go to buy something.

Ibrahim and Ali are the persons who treat Mahrukh and Inaya with a lot of love and care. They are overprotective over both of the girls and buy them everything they say. Sometimes they don't have to say anything because both brothers always fulfill their wishes and needs without asking. Both brothers got this protectiveness from their father and uncles and were the elder sons of the Nawabs. The younger brothers are also protective and caring but they are naughty at the same time they love to irritate their sisters so that's why when older brothers show love to girls, they get irritated but in their hearts, they know this love and care means a lot to them because they all feel secure and safe in the company of Ali and Ibrahim. After 15 minutes the girls came back.

"Bhai(brother) we are ready" Inaya said and Mahrukh smiled at all the brothers. "Let's go" Ibrahim said. He got up from his seat. "Bhai(brother) we will be back in an hour?" Ibrahim informed Ali. "okay wait I'll join you guys just wait for me here let me inform Tayi Ammi (aunt)" Ali said and went to the kitchen to inform the ladies that they were going out. "Tayi Ammi (aunt) me and Ibrahim are going out with girls we will be back in an hour or so" Ali said to Safiya while entering the kitchen. "Okay go but be careful" Safiya said smiling and pecked his forehead lovingly. He smiled at her and went from there.

"Let's go" Ali said entering the living room. He took his car keys, sunglasses, and phone from the coffee table. Both girls and Ibrahim also put on their sunglasses because it's a sunny day outside and it's their trend that all kids of Nawabs will never go outside without their sunglasses. Sometimes it gets funny when kids make their parents wear sunglasses. Parents always give in to the wishes of their kids.

So, both girls sat backseat of the car Ali in the driver seat and Ibrahim in the passenger seat. "Bhai(brother) you should've told us before at least we would've had lunch before coming" Inaya said to Ali while pouting. All start laughing at her tactics because Inaya comes to market and does not eat street food, this will never be going to happen. "Inaya bache(kiddo) what do you want to eat?" Ibrahim asked laughing.

"Yes, Inaya what do you want to eat? Golgappe? (well it is crisp fried balls with sweet and spicy water to eat) or something else" Mahrukh asked.

Inaya huffed annoyingly because she knew they were teasing her. Hearing her Ali started laughing and shook his head at her tactics. "Golgappe" Inaya said excitedly. "Okay" Ali said. After 5 minutes he stopped the car in front of the Golgappe vender. "Don't come outside I will buy for both of you here" Ali said to Inaya and Mahrukh. Both girls nodded their heads happily. He came back with 2 plates gave them to the girls and started driving again.

Each plate had 5 pieces both girls ate three. Inaya forwarded her plate to Ibrahim "Bhai(brother) here". Ibrahim turned to the side to see what is his little sister offering him. Seeing that she was offering golgappe to him he smiled at her and said "Inaya finish this first then I will throw disposal". Mahrukh also forwarded her plate to Ali and said "Bhai (brother) here we are not giving because of disposal we want to share our golgappe". Ali and Ibrahim smiled at their sisters and Ali parked his car outside of the ice cream parlor. Both took plates from the girls and started eating the leftovers.

"Let's go" Ibrahim said after eating. When they entered the shop, everyone turned towards them. All the girls are drooling over the Farooqi brothers. Well, why won't they? The two most handsome bachelors in the town together are scenarios to see. On the other hand, every boy is staring at the girls. Yes, they both wore long Kurtis with trousers and had dupattas on their heads and shawls on their shoulders. Yes, they did cover their body properly. And with that, they had their sunglasses on. For the people who are watching girls. The girls are like a piece of meat because the way they are watching the girls is the way predator watch their prey.
After observing for a few minutes Inaya said to them "Bhai (brother) everyone is watching us differently". "Yeah, bhai(brother) we are feeling awkward" Mahrukh added. "Go and find a table and sit there I will be back in a minute" Ali said to them. "And Ibrahim go and sit with them". "Okay bhai(brother)" Ibrahim replied and went away from him with the girls. They made their way to the table in the left corner. They sat there for a few minutes and observed that everyone watching them with the wrong motives and they couldn't handle this anymore so Inaya was about to say something when she noticed that Ali was coming their way with at least 5 to 6 hulks(she means bodyguards😉) with him.

When reached their table Ali turned towards bodyguards and ordered them "Check everyone's phones and if you find anything suspicious or related about my sisters then you know what to do right?" he asked them last part calmly. "Yes sir" all of them replied in unison and turned to the people who were watching them with shocked faces. Ali sat beside Inaya while Ibrahim sat beside Mahrukh in a caging way to protect their sisters.

"I ordered ice cream for us to eat here and also for taking away" Ali told them with a smile. They all nodded their head. After a few minutes, their order came and all of them ate their ice cream and talked a bit after that they got up to leave. When they were about to exit the shop one of the bodyguards called them "Sir?". "Yes?" Ibrahim turned to him and asked. "We checked everything and found some pictures of all of you and we blocked their accounts and deleted everything and warned them to report them for invading someone's privacy" the guard informed him. "Good job and thank you and can y'all follow us home?" Ibrahim appreciated their work. "No problem sir, yes we will follow your car to the haveli" the guard replied with respect and a little bow.

Everyone followed them and the guards already put their order in Ali's car sat in their cars and followed them to Haveli.

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter and if not still tell me. Be safe, be happy, you have only one life to live.

🖇🌺💟-imaginationstowordz

🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz.