{CHAPTER 29.}

Hello fairies!♡

"Biwi hain yeh meri aur main kisi ko haq nahi deta meri biwi se aise baat karne ka" (because she is my wife and I do not allow anyone to talk to her like that).

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Yeh kya badtameezi hai Shehreyar?” (What is this indecent behavior, Shehreyar?) Asked Safiya. “Ammi koi badtameezi nai hai. Hamne nikkah ki hai Inaya se aur yaha sabh gwaah hain hmaare nikkah ke” (mom it is not an indecent behavior. I married Inaya, and everyone here is a witness of our marriage) Shehreyar replied, looking at every lady of the house. Bee jaan has an amused look on her face, and the other 4 ladies looked at him as if he was talking in alien language.

“Sit everyone and let’s talk” dada jaan said, and everyone sat down in the lounge and Inaya, being innocent and scared of her mother, sat down beside her much to Shehreyar’s dismay. Instead of telling the ladies' truth about Inaya being stalked and threatened, they told them that they wanted a business deal and the conditions of their clients were the CEO being married to come off a responsible man. All the men looked at each other and nodded. “Aur waise bhi hmaare Shehreyar se acha ladka hame hmaari Inaya ke liye nahi mil sakta tha” (and moreover we couldn’t find a better man than Shehreyar for our Inaya) said Mustafa and everyone nodded.

“Mithaayi lao bai khushi ka mauka hai” (get sweets it’s a happy moment) said bee jaan and Safiya rushed towards kitchen to bring sweets
She came back and told Inaya and Shehreyar to sit together. They sat together, and Safiya fed them sweets and blessed them for a better future.  Adeela, who was sitting in shock, stood up suddenly, and everyone looked at her movements. She stood in front of Shehreyar and said “meri bachi ko bahut pyaar se rakha hai maine agar kabhi koi galti ho jaaye toh maaf kar dena. Mujhe pata hai yeh nikkah ek deal ki wajah se huya hai lekin ho sake toh meri bachi ki izzatt ka bhi khayaal rakhna” (I have kept my daughter with so much love and if she make mistakes please forgive her. I know this marriage happened for deal but please if possible take care of my daughter’s respect) she folded her hands in front of Shehreyar and he grabbed her hands and put his forehead on her hands and said “abb Inaya meri izzatt hai aur apko pata hai iss ghar ke mard apni izzatt kaise sambhal kar rakhte hain" (now Inaya is my honor and you know well the men of this house we keep our honor safe) Shehreyar kissed her hands.

Adeela kissed his head and blessed him and hugged her daughter crying, and blessed her for a better future. The whole house erupted with happiness. But these two hearts are well known not to be happy. The news of them being married means calling for chaos and disaster head-on. But Shehreyar is hell-bent to do anything in his hands to keep his wife safe. On the other hand, Inaya is getting scared more and more. She knows nothing good will come out of this marriage, but it’s not in her hands now.

“I have to go, and Ali and Ibrahim are coming with me” Shehreyar said, suddenly standing up and scaring Inaya. Everyone looked at him. “now? It’s late and dinner?” Atiya and Adeela asked. “We will eat outside, and it’s about new project. we have to prepare some documents” Ali replied and nodded towards men, and they nodded back. Shehreyar took steps towards the front door to exit and suddenly turned back “Inaya khana khaa lene aur kisi bhi baat ki tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hai main sabh dekh lunga"  (Inaya have dinner and you don’t have to take tension about anything I will handle everything) said Shehreyar shocking everyone.

All the cousins hooted , making Inaya blush. Shehreyar glared at his cousin, making them quiet. “Inaya?” Shehreyar called her for an answer. Inaya, who was looking at floor, replied meekly “Ji ham khaa lenge” (Yes, I will eat). Everyone gushed at their lovely interaction, making Inaya blush more. Hearing her response, Shehreyar went out in long strides with Ali and Ibrahim following him. Here at home, everyone is busy teasing Inaya and having dinner, and on the other side, all three of them reach their office building.

“Call all the security in the conference room right now” Shehreyar ordered in his authoritive tone. Ibrahim immediately called the head of the security as they were waiting near the building. He went and sat on the head chair of the conference room like a king he is. His aura is giving a killer vibe. He is a hunter waiting for his prey to fall in his trap. Ali and Ibrahim sat his each side. All the bodyguards who were with them stood in front of them. “Evening sir," all of them greeted simultaneously. All three of them nodded as a reply.

“So who saw him?" Shehreyar asked, getting to the point. Rashid, being the only witness, stepped forward. “Sir I didn’t see his face he was side facing me. He was wearing a suit. Might be businessman or maybe someone who is in a top profession. He has long black hair not long enough to be a bun, maybe but enough to cover his face from sides. He is tall about 5’11 or 6 feet?. He has broad shoulders. Not broad enough to be a gym freak, maybe genetics. He had a costly watch on his left hand. As he turned around, his back was facing me, and then I saw his right hand he was wearing a ring on his pinky finger. I can’t tell which element it was but looks like a silver to me” he explained every detail he saw. “Impressive” Ali muttered and looked at Shehreyar, who nodded, agreeing.

“So? Anything else? Skin color? Way of walking? Maybe suit the brand? Or brand of his shoes? Anything?” Ibrahim asked. Shehreyar was observing everything. He knew his brothers is well observer, so he let them ask. “No sir, but yes, when I went behind him to follow, he was nowhere to be find. As if he vanished in thin air. Maybe he knew I was following. But we checked who mall inside out nothing," the same guy replied.

“How could you not find a -" Shehreyar stood up shouting but got cut off by the door slammed open. His tech team rushed inside. “We apologize, sir, for interrupting, but give us a minute” the head tech Shazain said. Both teams cleared the view of the projector and screen. The tech team connected the devices to the projector and played a video.

“Sir we found a person who might be involved in human organ trafficking!” said the tech head. “what do you mean?” Shehreyar asked, sitting on his chair. “Sir we followed the vehicles around mall and our base, which was looted last month through CCTV, and we found a vehicle that was present in both locations. There is no number plate on the car. It’s black Skoda.” He explained and played a footage side by side. Face is not shown. Nothing was visible. “Stop" Rashid shouted. Everyone’s head snapped towards him. “Rewind it hurry” Rashid walks towards the screen.

Someone from the tech team rewind the footage. Everyone is looking at him curiously. It’s as if he is fighting for his own life. He is the youngest in the team, being only 24 years old. He looked at the footage and again. “Stop” rewind and slow the speed. The tech team looked at Shehreyar for permission, and he nodded, giving a signal to do as. “Got it," he said, and the tech team paused the footage.

“Sir it’s the same person. He has the exact same ring, which I saw in the finger of the man in the mall.”

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live. 

💟🖇🌺💟 -imaginationstowordz

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz