{CHAPTER 15.}

Hello fairies!♡

Days by days youngsters exams we're coming closer and everything is in chaos. Some relations are getting stronger, and some relations are on the verge of breaking. Some are bonding over time, and some relations are getting weaker with time.

As days go by, Hayat starts to settle in. She starts to recognize her family, and she is getting used to having them around her, but still Inaya is the one who she chose over everyone. Hayat became that place for Inaya, which she was seeking from family but couldn't get it. She can't tell them what she is going through. But she can share everything with Hayat maybe because she can't judge her just yet. Maybe in the future, she won't even want to talk to her, but until then, Inaya can get all the love from Hayat.

Shehreyar, on the other hand, became more serious about his work because before the upcoming wedding, he would be the Nawab, and he had to take all the responsibilities that came along with the title.

The house is becoming more silent because all the youngsters is busy preparing for their exams and men are busy in business meetings because they want to finish everything before the upcoming events so that they can make the arrangements.

FLASHBACK:-

As everyone settled on the dining table for dinner. "What is it that you want to talk to us, Abba jaan?" Adeela asked. "We have a thought about something, and I want to discuss it with you all, and decision will be our children's," Dada jaan said and pointed towards his grandchildren. "What happened, Dada jaan? Is everything okay?" Shehreyar asked, getting alerted.

"Everything is alright," Dada jaan replied and motioned to Abeera and Shafiq and said, "we've decided to get Ali and Hina married." The whole dining table got silent with shocked eyes everyone's with their own reasons. When. Dada jaan got no response he started "I know -" but got caught by everyone shouting "Hume manzoor hai" except two people that be our would be Bride and Groom. "aap sabh ne toh haa kardi lekin jinka nikaah hona hai unhe toh poocho ek baar" (you all said yes at least asked once to them who are getting married) bee jaan said irritatedly tired of her family being childish.

Abeera stood up from her seat and turned towards her daughter and asked, "Hina mere bache kya tum raazi ho?" (Hina, my child, do you agree?). Hina got silent and closed her eyes and opened them looked at Ali across the table who is looking at her with intense gaze she quickly averted her eyes and with a smile and nod she whispered "Ji ammi" (yes mom). Abeera looked at her parents and said, "Mubarak ho" (congratulations). They smiled at her with gratefulness.

Now everyone's eyes were on Ali, expecting him to reject the proposal. "Kya mujhe sochne ka time mil sakta hai?" (Can I have some time to think?) He asked mischievously, but his elder brother is a step ahead of him. "Rehne de dada jaan he is not ready even he loves someone" (leave it grandpa he is not read) Shehreyar said casually and started eating again. Everyone's face fell, and they settled on their seats to start eating again. Ali was shocked at his seat. "What? why? how?" Ali asked, baffled.

"Dadi jaan main toh kehta hoon Ibrahim ki shadi kardein Hina se dono bahut pyare lagenge saath mein" (Grandma I think we should get Ibrahim married to Hina, they will look lovely together) Shehreyar said with a wink towards them Ali didn't get as he is sitting beside Shehreyar and opposite of other family. Ali suddenly got up from his chair and grabbed Shehreyar's collar and shouted in anger "bhai how could you say that meri mohabbat ko kisi aur ki biwi bnane ka soch bhi kaise sakte hain" (brother how could you say that, how could you think of to make my love to marry someone else?". Shehreyar smirked because that's what he wanted a confession from him, and that's what he got.

Everyone stood up from their seats, and Ali came to his senses when he realised what he said. "I-I- that," Ali stuttered. The whole family hooted at his embarrassment. "I-I-this that what bhai? Finally, you said something which the whole family wanted to hear. " Shahveer teased, and the whole family congratulated each other, and Hina shied from Ali's confession in front of the whole family, and she ran inside. Soon everyone had dinner and planned about wedding alongside. And Ali didn't meet anyone's eyes after his confession and all the cousins teasing him.

So that's how after the eventful confession, the first wedding of the grandchildren got fixed.

FLASHBACK ENDS!

Hayat is now 7 months old. It's warm winter evening everyone is in the garden having break from their exams studies and business. Everyone is enjoying their family time. Inaya has Hayat with her in her lap, playing with her. Hayat has Inaya's pendant in her fist trying to snatch it from her neck, and Inaya is trying to make her leave it because it can hurt her hand. Shehreyar was on a call a bit away from them when he saw that scene. He disconnected the call and went towards them. He bends towards Hayat and says, "Hayat meri jaan leave Inaya's locket it will hurt you both" (Hayat, my life, leave Inaya's locket it will hurt you both).

Hayat got irritated because her father interrupted her in between the most amazing work. And then it happens the most amazing and funny thing at the same time. The thing every parent cherishes.

"No," Hayat said sharply. Inaya sat shocked, and everyone stilled at their places. Inaya shrieked, and Shehreyar picked Hayat up and tossed her in the air, and hugged her tightly. On the other hand, Inaya bounced happily "ammi you heard her right badi ammi, dadu dadi, bhai aapi. You all heard her, she said her first word, " she asked everyone excitedly. "Yes, we heard it, Inu. we all heard it," everyone replied with the same enthusiasm.

Inaya suddenly went towards Hayat and Shehreyar and kissed on Hayat's cheek while she was still in her Shehreyar's arms and said with a full-blown smile which makes everyone smile "that's my baby everyone".

____________________
Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

 You have only one life to live

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz