{CHAPTER 12.}

Hello fairies!♡

While everyone is busy doing their work, Hamza, Ryan, and Shahveer are planning something mischievous. “I’m going inside. You guys guard the door. If I don’t come back within 5 minutes, you guys should run, okay?” Shahveer explained his plan to his crime partners, and they nodded understandingly.

Ryan and Hamza were guarding the door, and Shahveer went inside the room. Which and whose room and what are they planning? Let’s go back half an hour.

Flashback: 

Shahveer ran to the Hamza’s room and barged in, making the door slam to the wall hard.

Hamza, who was busy on the phone scrolling through Instagram, shouted really hard. “What the fuck you want that you’re fucking slamming my room door like that?” He asked with an angry tone.

Shahveer who was standing on the threshold of the room ran and jumped on the bed nearing him and smiled sheepishly.  “I have a plan!” Shahveer announced.

Hamza groaned and said irritatedly “Not again please”. “Please listen to me first then if you don’t like it I will ask  Abdullah to come with me” Shahveer said with pout and puppy eyes. Well did you ever see a grown-up man pouting and giving puppy eyes?.“Finish what you have to say and get the hell out of here am not in the mood to do anything.” Hamza said with an annoying face and turned slightly towards Shahveer. Shahveer smiled a big smile and started “I want to play with Hayat!”. “What” Hamza exclaimed loudly with wide eyes and shock evident on his face.

Suddenly Hamza started laughing loudly. Seeing him laughing a smile washed off from Shahveer’s face. He was looking at  Hamza like he betrayed him at the worst time of his life. While Ryan was going to his room when he heard someone laughing his ass off in their room whose voice was booming in the whole corridor of the first floor. Ryan stopped suddenly and entered Hamza’s room looking at him who was laughing like some kind of crazy. “Kya ho gya hai bhai that you’re laughing like this?” (What happened bro) Ryan asked Hamza curiously.

Hamza sobered up hearing Ryan’s voice and told him “This man here wants to play with Hayat.”  “And what is wrong in that Hamza?” Asked Ryan cluelessly. “The man didn’t know her to make his coffee want to hold a baby and on top of that wants to play with her” Hamza said irritatedly. Ryan who was clueless now shut his mouth because he could tell it was a hard task.

Shahveer who had been silent till now said “So what if I want to play with her I’m her chachu (uncle, father’s younger brother or cousins too) I can, and if you two don’t want to come then I will go myself!”. Announcing his decision Shahveer was going to get down from the bed when Ryan asked “You know that she is in Shery bhai’s room. Who is sleeping right now, right?”. Shahveer stopped suddenly and with a sad face he said “I think it was a wrong decision in the first place”. Obviously, he thought it was a wrong decision because who in their right mind would go into the lion’s den by their selves?

Shahveer was by the door when Ryan called him and offered a deal “I will go with you but if someone catches us you will be the one to get all the scolding and beatings!” to which Shahveer nodded and shouted “I will, I will”. Seeing that Ryan is agreeing to go how can he leave his brother so he agrees too. Shahveer is the one who is the one on cloud nine. Why will he not? The baby is worth all the risk. She will be spoiled.

Flashback ended! 

So this is how they are here.

Shahveer tiptoed into Shehreyar’s room. The room whose door had been closed for the past 10 years was opened occasionally. When Shahveer went towards the bed he saw that Hayat was awake and looking at the ceiling pattern with curiosity and Shehreyar’s back was facing towards them.

“Hey baby how you doing?” Shahveer whispered to the baby and she was looking at him with big doe eyes. “Do you want to play with chachu?” Shahveer asked cooingly. Looking at him making faces to her she moved her mouth as if trying to copy him or talk to him.

Shahveer cautiously picked her up with her teddy pacifier which had a beads string with her name on it. She shook her legs when Shahveer picked her up and tiptoed back to the door without making any noise. He left the room with a curious baby. But the way he was carrying her was very uncomfortable. He just carrying her from her underarms. It looks like the baby will cry at any given minute.

Shahveer exits the room where Hamza and Ryan are standing looking at him like he achieved something impossible in his life. They all smiled looking at each other. Then suddenly they heard a whimpering voice. When they saw Shahveer’s hands Hamza and Ryan noticed how he was carrying Hayat. “Are you out of your mind veer?” Shahveer looked at Ryan with a glare. Ryan picked the baby and put her to his shoulder supporting her head and arm around her knees.

“Stop looking like that! You were carrying her wrong it could have dislocated her shoulders” Ryan whispered but explained briefly and looked at Hamza who was looking at him proudly. On the other hand, Shahveer is looking down feeling stupid for making such a mistake.

Seeing Shahveer Ryan asked softly “ Now should we go to the living room or one of our rooms?”. “To my room?” Shahveer asked meekly. Ryan nodded and they all went to Shahveer’s room. When they settled on a bed. "Hayat baby look at your chachu?" Ryan asked softly. When they didn't get any type of response Ryan laid her on the bed and they noticed she was already asleep. "Lao g hum isse ley k aaye hain k iss k saath khelenge yeh toh hmaare saath khel gayi hai.." Shahveer said skulking.

While talking and laughing for an hour they heard shouting.

"AMMI!"

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

 You have only one life to live

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz