{CHAPTER 16.}

Hello fairies!♡

Inaya was in her room cleaning her closet when she heard a knock on her door. She opened her door and saw Hina, Ramsha, Mahrukh, and Raila standing there. “What are you guys doing here and that too at the same time? Is everything okay?” Inaya asked somewhat curious. “We want to talk if that is okay with you miss,” Hina asked with a raised eyebrow.

Inaya smiled sweetly and said “Yes please mam come on in” Raila and Ramsha laughed and entered her room too with Mahrukh. They all settled on her bed in a circle as if it were a big secret they were going to discuss. “What is it that you want to talk and that you all need to come and talk?” Inaya asked curiously.

“You remember that day? when Hayat said her first word?” Mahrukh asked cautiously. “Yes, I remember. Is everything okay?” Inaya asked, confused. “Did you realize what you said that day?” Ramsha asked hesitatingly. “Yes, I was excited that she said her first word, and what’s wrong with that?” Inaya asked a bit harshly. Hina got hyper and said, “You called her your baby, you stupid girl, that too. In front of everyone”.

Inaya stilled at her spot with shock. “It doesn’t mean anything, does It?” She asked hesitatingly. “You called her your baby. How doesn’t It mean anything” Mahrukh asked strictly. “Aapi I called her my baby 'cause she is our baby. Phupho hain hum sabh Hayat ki” (sister I called her my baby 'cause she is our baby. We are her aunts) Inaya replied. “Agree with that too” Raila and Ramsha said. Mahrukh kept mum. “Are you sure? Is there something you want to tell us?” Hina Inquired. “There is nothing I have to tell you. By the way, why did you all ask me about this?” Inaya assured them and then asked. “We-we thought” Hina hesitated, but Ramsha asked shamelessly, “we thought something was going on between you and Shehreyar bhai”.

“What? Aap sab yeh Kya bakwaas kar rahe hain? Hamari umar mein fark dekhein aur hamara rishta dekhein aap sabh yeh sabh kya soch rahe hain?” (What? What rubbish are you guys talking about? Can’t you see the age difference between us or our relationship? What are you guys thinking) Inaya said angrily.

“We are sorry, aapi, but we just assumed as you behaved with her,” Ramsha said. “How I behave with her does not define my relation with Shehreyar bhai. I care about her, and I find peace when she is around me that’s all” Inaya explained calmly. “We understand, and we’re sorry for what we said” Hina apologized “We’re sorry” Raila and Ramsha apologized too. “I’m sorry, Inu, but what we thought might have thought everybody too” Mahrukh explained. “Aapi I know what I have with Hayat might seem different but in my heart and mind Hayat is only a baby with whom I found peace but it has nothing to do with Shehreyar Bhai" Inaya explained everything calmly. All the girls nodded understandingly.

Then they all talked and laughed until they started hearing what seemed like a fight going on, but who was fighting and why? They hurriedly came out of the room and in the hallway Shahveer, Hamza, Abdullah, and Ryan fighting over something. “What the hell is going on here? What are you guys fighting over and why?” Mahrukh asked strictly. “He is saying that I’m not Hayat’s chachu {uncle} because he comes first and I’m not," Ryan complained, pointing at Shahveer. “Shah bhai, why are you saying this?” Inaya asked, turning towards Shahveer.

Shahveer got hyper and said “Main iss se bada hoon who bhi 1 month" (I am older than him that too 1 month old). “Bhai tu directly keh na k main tum logo ka khoon nahi hoon iss liye tune yeh baat kahi hai" (bhai just tell me directly that I’m not your blood that’s why you said this) Ryan whispers looking directly at Ryan’s eyes with a smile on a face and tears in his eyes. Shahveer got mum because somewhere in his mind he was thinking that same thing when he changed the reason.

“Ramsha bag pack kar lo hum jaa rahe hain” Ryan told Ramsha with a nod. “WHHAATTT?” All of them shouted at the same time. Ramsha nodded at her brother and turned to go to her room. “Rams-" Hina tried but got cut by Ramsha “What you all did for us we appreciate but I have a brother who is more of a father to me" Saying this she removed Hina's hand which where on her arm. Smiling at the other girls a bit, she went to her room. “Ryan I’m sorry Shahveer didn’t mean it like this." Abdullah tried to reason with Ryan. “Right veer?” Hamza asked Shahveer, helping his twin so that they could solve this misunderstanding.

Shahveer kept quiet while casting his eyes on the floor. “how could you SHAHVEER MUSTAFA FAROOQI” Hamza shouted at the top of his lungs. Hearing him all the elder ladies gathered there with Hayat in Adeela's hands as all the other men were at work. “kya baat hai Hamza itna zor se kyun chilla rahe ho?” (what happened Hamza why are you shouting like this?" Humaira, their bee jaan asked. “Yeh aap apne ladle potte se kyu nai pooch leti” (why don’t you ask this from your favorite grandson) Abdullah said furiously.

Everyone was shocked hearing this from Abdullah as they all know everyone is equally loved in their family, and if asked, Inaya is their favorite, which is not the topic to fight right now. “pehli baat toh yeh k tum sabh bache hum sabh ko bahut pyaare ho dusri baat yeh koi tareeka nai hua apne bee jaan se baat karne ke” (first thing is that you all kids are very much loved by all of us and second thing this is not a way to talk to you Grandma” Safiya scolded Abdullah for the way he talked to his grandmother. “I am sorry, Bee Jaan," Abdullah apologized. Bee Jaan patted his shoulder and smiled lovingly at him, which was her way of telling him that it was fine. “abb asli baat pe aayein? Kyun chilla rahe the tum, Hamza?” (now can we come to the main point? Why were you shouting Hamza?) Atiya said seriously. Nawab’s daughter-in-law in a serious mode is a different story.

“Shahveer bhai ne Ryan bhai se ladayi ki aur…”  (Shahveer brother fought with Ryan brother) Raila narrated whatever they heard and saw to the ladies The only sound they heard after that was a slap. Yes, Adeela Mustafa Farooqi slapped her son that too in front of everyone. Everyone was shocked, and Hayat was on the verge of crying because she was the closest who heard the sound of a slap as she was in Adeela’s arms.

Inaya, who was crying herself, moved forward and took Hayat from her mother’s arms and hugged her securely to her chest, and Hayat hid her face in Inaya's neck crook “Ammi-“ Shahveer started but got cut by his mother “Don’t call me mother, you heartless child."

She said the words that no child wants to hear from their parents.

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live. 

💟🖇🌺💟-imaginationstowordz

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz