{CHAPTER 25.}

Hello fairies!♡

“Get yourself together, Inaya, we are getting married”

Saying this, Shehreyar went out of the car, leaving girls inside. Inaya’s started hyperventilating. “Inaya calm down. See, everyone is here, and dadu and Baba will do something” Mahrukh calmed her. Inaya just nodded her head. She can’t do anything. What If’s are coming in her mind even if she left everything on her family. But somehow she has a feeling like  something big is coming and it will destroy everyone.

Shehreyar with Ali and Ibrahim walked towards their fathers' car, leaving other men to look after girls. As soon as they were in hearing distance, Rizwan spoke “Shehreyar is everything alright?”. “baba nothing is!” and his answer alerted elder men. “what are you saying Shehreyar” Shafiq asked. All this time, Mustafa and Dada Jaan were quiet, and they felt it. Something is really wrong. Call it father’s feeling or whatever, and they knew they would not like it. “Chachu I’m sorry we couldn’t have thought it, but..” Ali started and left a sentence hanging. “Shehreyar Rizwan Farooqi, what is it? Something happened to Shah? Or is-is it Inaya?” Mustafa started strictly, but as soon as thought of Inaya came, he was scared. “chachu listen don’t panic -" Ibrahim started but got cut by angry Mustafa “so it's about Inaya, tell me what happened?" He shouted.

“Chachu-" and all three of them explained everything to their fathers, excluding the marriage part, and they are shaken to be an understatement. Mustafa stumbled, hearing everything, but his brothers caught him from both sides. Dada jaan, who was mum till now, asked “force?”. “security and investigators are doing their work but got nothing. Just a bodyguard who saw his back, " Ibrahim explained. “who else knows?” Dada jaan asked “only us cousins, and now you all, " Ali explained. “does ladies know anything?” Asked Rizwan. All three of them shook their heads negatively. “left it at that don’t tell the ladies leave it between us for now?” Dada jaan ordered, and all of them nodded, agreeing.

“Any solution?” Shafiq asked worryingly. “he wants her in every wrong way." Shehreyar looked away with a clenched jaw as he said. “Meri bachi  bhai meri bachi main kaise nazrein milaun us se? Main fail ho gya baba as a father I failed!” (My daughter! Brother, my daughter, how will i see her in the eyes? I failed dad as a father, I failed) Mustafa cried, thinking every evil thing that monster could do to her. “Chachu" Shehreyar said and hugged him tightly, telling him he is there.

“I have a solution, but you might not like it” said Shehreyar. Looking at everyone’s eyes. Dada jaan understood, why not? he knows his grandson, and he can read expressions well. All the men looked at him. Two of them with knowing and worried expression and other with curious ones. “I decided to marry her” Shehreyar blasted the bomb on elder men. “Yeh kya badtameezi hai Shehreyar” (what is this insolent behavior Shehreyar) Rizwan asked his son angrily. “Baba listen to me. I know it seems rude and didn’t set with you all, but maybe if Inaya marries someone, maybe that bastard would leave her alone” Shehreyar explained. “I am not agreeing with this. Just because we want to save her, we can’t ruin her life like this” Rizwan stated clearly. “Bhai is right, Shehreyar. You both have 6 years of age difference, and this can’t do, and moreover, she is still studying” Shafiq said, agreeing with his brother.

“I want to talk to Inaya first, then I will give my answer” Mustafa said. “Remember that Mustafa, Shehreyar tumhari ankhon ke saamne paida hua hai aur bada hua hai” (remember that Mustafa, Shehreyar is born and grown up in front of your eyes) Dada jaan said. “Main jaanta hoon baba aur yeh bhi jaanta hoon ke meri Beti k liye hmaare Shehreyar se acha ladka koi nahi hai lekin main uski marzi k bina bhi kuch nahi keh sakta” (I know that dad and I also know that there is no better man for my daughter than Shehreyar but I can’t say anything without her consent) Mustafa said and patted Shehreyar’s shoulder and went towards the car in which Inaya is.

Inaya, who was in deep thoughts, startled when she heard knock on her side’s window. When she looked up from Hayat and her father was standing outside, her tears started flowing again. She hurriedly opened the door after handing Hayat to Mahrukh and hugged her father. “baba I -" she couldn’t finish herself when a sob erupted from her throat. And all she did was cry. “bass baba ki jaan don’t cry" (enough my life don’t cry) Mustafa said to his daughter while he himself is burning in rage to find that man.

“Baba I’m sorry I couldn’t get enough courage to talk about this I’m sorry baba but I’m scared please forgive me” she cried continuously, asking for forgiveness from her father for the things she doesn’t have control over. “Inaya it’s me. I should be sorry for not protecting you and for not being there when you needed your dad the most," Her father said, wiping her tears. “Baba you’re the best father. There is nothing for you to apologize,” Inaya said with an adoration in her eyes for her father. When Inaya calmed down, Mustafa started “Inaya Shehreyar talked to me about his decision on marrying you. What is your opinion about this?”. Hearing her father, Inaya downcast her eyes, not meeting his eyes as marriage is an awkward talk to do with your father.

When Inaya didn’t say anything for a few moments, Mustafa knew he should ask her the most awaited question. “kisi aur ko pasand karti ho Inaya?” (do you like someone else?) Mustafa asked, and Inaya looked at him shocked. “Nahi baba aisi koi baat nahi haii. I just never thought about marrying him.” (there is nothing like that dad. I just never thought about marrying him) Inaya clarified her point.

“Inaya" Mustafa called her, patting her head. Inaya looked up at him, indicating that he had her full attention and that she is listening to him. “Mujhe pata hai yeh mauka theek nahi haii aur yeh baat tumhari ammi ko tumse karni chahiye thi lekin-" (I know this is not the right moment and your mother should talk about this but-) he paused and looked at her and continued “mujhe Shehreyar pasand hai tumhare liye aur uss se behtar hamsafar main tumhare liye nahi dhoond sakta. Inaya har baap yehi chahta hai ke uski beti uss se door naa jaaye meri selfishness samjho ya meri majboori main nai chahta k tum bhi kahin jao aur jo bhi chal raha hai main tumhe apni aakhon se door nahi karna chahta” (I like Shehreyar for you and I couldn’t find a better life partner for you than him. Inaya every father wants that his daughter don’t go away from him call it my selfishness or my helplessness but because of whatever is happening I also don’t want you to get away from my eyes.) he finished and to say Inaya was shocked is an understatement.

Inaya looked away from him for a few minutes deep in thoughts. A lot of thoughts are coming in her mind about Shehreyar and Hayat, too. She looked at her father and read his facial expression, and she knew her answer.

“I believe in your decision, baba.”

____________________
Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me.
Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

 You have only one life to live

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz