{CHAPTER 8.}

Hello fairies!♡

TWO MONTHS LATER:-

Two months have passed since that tragic day, and these two months were hell for the Nawabs. Their daughter lost her husband, their granddaughters lost their father, and these two last two months were the most difficult time for them.

Well, Inaya and her cousins came back after a month, and yes, Ramsha also came with them. Now Ryan and Ramsha are staying in Nawab mansion, and yes, the FAROOQI family accepted them with open hearts and with lots of love, all the cousins trying their best to prove that they are their family.

But Ramsha is not accepting anything right now she didn't talk to anyone except three people. Well, these three people were Ryan, Inaya, and Mahrukh. Except for them, Ramsha talks to only ladies of the house. And the answers are just 'yes' or 'no'. Everyone tries their best to talk to her and make her comfortable, but she has her demons to fight.

Abeera and her daughters are trying to overcome the death of the most important person in their lives. Nawabs came back to their mansion after a whole month and took Abeera, Hina, and Raila with them without their consent because they wanted to live there in their own house with the memories of their beloved one. But this thing didn't go well with the Nawabs, so Dada Jaan did not request not even give advice he straight forwardingly ordered with a strict voice that no one could go against his orders.

Well, if one daughter is at their parent's house with her daughters, how could the other one be left behind ? Today, she is also coming with her daughter and son to live with them. Why? Well, she has her reasons. You will know very shortly.

The ladies of the house are trying to light up the mood of Hina and Raila. Well, somehow Hina is trying her best not to think about her father that much. But how could someone not think about their father if he is with them or not? At this point, Ramsha knows their grief, and she is trying to mend up with Hina and Raila.

"Inaya come down and take Hina, Raila, Ramsha, and Mahrukh to the shopping with you and go enjoy yourselves" Adeela called to her daughter. After hearing of shopping, Raila and Inaya ran to the kitchen from their rooms. Raila halted in her way, remembering something. 'Raila how could you forget that you are not allowed to be happy when your father is not with you anymore' she thought to herself in anger and turned around to go back to her room.

"Where do you think you are going?" she stopped and lowered her gaze to the floor after hearing the voice. She turned around and saw that Shahveer was standing on top of the stairs coming towards their rooms. She didn't lift her head. "I-I'm going b-back to my r-room," she replied, stuttering, still staring at the floor like this is the most precious thing to see. Shahveer smirked and asked, "Why? Don't you want to go shopping with all the girls?". "No, I don't want to go" she replied and turned around and ran to her room and shut the door, and locked it.

Shahveer didn't move from his spot because he did not know what to do to make her go out with all of them. So, he did the first thing that came to his mind. He ran downstairs and everyone in the kitchen because all the ladies were already there. "Ammi" "Ammi" (mother) Shahveer ran to the kitchen and shouted for his mother. "What happened? Why are you shouting that loud even after knowing that we are all in the kitchen" Adeela asked after pulling his right ear, which was still in her hand. "Oww" "Ouch" "Oiii" "Oiii" he starts wiggling and trying to free his ear from his mom's grasp. "Mom leave my ear. I have something very important to discuss" Shahveer said with much difficulty because his ear was burning in pain now. After hearing that, his mother leaves his ear. "what do you want to discuss?" asked Bee Jaan.

"Listen all of you I just saw Raila she was running to come here after hearing Mom but she halted in her way and stood there for a minute and thought something and turned to leave when I asked don't you want to go shopping with the Mahrukh, Inaya and all she said she didn't want to go and ran to her room and locked herself inside and I heard her sniffles" he explained the situation. Everyone including Bee Jaan, Safiya, Atiya, Adeela, Abeera, and their daughters and Ramsha stood there tensed about what they could do which made her come out of her room because they didn't go out after that day.

"c-can I t-talk to her?" asked Ramsha. Everyone was shocked and turned towards where the voice came from. "yes, dear, why not go and talk to her" said Bee Jaan because this is the first time in the last two months that she asked something. How can they say no to that? Everyone is happy after hearing that Ramsha wants to talk to Raila with her consent.

Ramsha went upstairs and knocked on the door of Raila's room. "I don't want to talk Shahveer" Raila said from the other side of the door. "it's Ramsha" Ramsha replied. Raila didn't respond to anything. "can you open the door? I want to talk to you" Ramsha asked very politely after waiting a minute. Raila opened the door and went to her bed and sat on the other side of the Ramsha. "Raila, I want to talk to you, I know you don't want to talk. But, I want to say that I know what you are feeling right now. I went through this phase also when I was a kid....." So that's how Ramsha told her everything that she and her brother went through. How their mother passed away how their father cheated on their mother how he was married before how he took his other wife home how he beat them and how they left their house. Ramsha told her a single thing with details.

By the time Ramsha finished with her past, both of the girls were crying their hearts out. Raila went to Ramsha and hugged her very tightly. "I know Raila what you are feeling, but your father and my mother never want us to live our lives like this. Cutting out from the world and with the family is not an option, so we have to be happy so that their souls will rest in peace. We can do that, right?" Ramsha asked. Raila nodded a bit, smiling.

The thing they don't know is that there is somebody, or we can say that half of the people of the FAROOQI family are eavesdropping on them. When Ramsha got up and opened the door, there stood all the ladies and youngsters with huge smiles on their faces. Ramsha blushed from their gazes. She lifts her head and meets everyone's gazes and sees that they are genuinely happy. She took steps towards bee jaan and hugged her tightly and said "I'm sorry bee jaan for not talking to you all and for my stupid behavior". She is crying by now, and Bee Jaan patted her upper back lovingly. "that's okay Ramsha don't cry, okay? we know that you wanted some time to adjust to this environment and this family, so we are happy that you started talking on your consent" said bee jaan "Now can we go for ice cream or something sweet?" asked Inaya excitedly. Ramsha pulled away from Bee Jaan and nodded her head with a sweet smile.

While they were talking the doorbell rang and everyone snapped their head toward the door because it was lunch time all the men of the house were at the office and Hamza and Abdullah were out with Ryan and their other friends. So who is this uninvited guest nobody knows?

Inaya ran downstairs and said while running "Mom I'm going to open the door. You guys come downstairs, then we are going to go for ice cream" Everyone started laughing and followed her downstairs. By the time she finished her talk, she was standing in front of the main door.

She quickly swung open the door, and there was this reaction on her face, which was confusion and shock. Then, only one word is left in her mouth, which is both a question and a statement.

"A-ap? (y-you?)"

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟 -imaginationstowordz

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz.