{CHAPTER 20.}

Hello fairies!♡

With Hayat’s babbling and Inaya’s cooing and after half an hour of silence, they reached city’s luxurious mall. Which is also a property of farooqi’s. Shahveer and Shehreyar went down from the car, and Shehreyar opened the boot space and handed over a bag of Hayat’s bottle and other stuff to Shahveer, and took out the stroller. Meanwhile, Inaya unbuckled Hayat’s seat belts from the car seat and took her in her arms, and gotten down from the car. Shehreyar took his baby from inaya and buckled her in a stroller and made sure she was comfortable and secured. Inaya took a diaper bag from Shahveer and attached it to the stroller as this bag came with a stroller.

“Go and ask everyone where they want to go first” Shehreyar asked Inaya, who nodded and moved towards her other cousins to ask the same. They all came closer to where Shehreyar and Shahveer were waiting for them near their car. They all decided to go towards the jewelry shop first to get matching bangles and jewelry for their outfits. While all the men groans and girls are giggling hearing them. Well, girls love to tease them, and men decide that they will go towards men accessories shop to get some accessories for their outfits.

As all the girls were to enter the shop, Inaya turned to her back and asked timidly “bhai main Hayat ko apne saath le jaun?” (Brother, can I take Hayat with me?). Shehreyar, who was talking to Ibrahim, turned towards her and asked “won’t she trouble you?”. “I will handle her and moreover I almost have everything and the few things which i want she can accompany so I might buy something for her too” she answered hurriedly as not want to be awkward by giving short reply. Shehreyar was amused hearing her wanting to buy something for Hayat. It’s not like the cousins doesn’t buy anything for her. Instead, they are spoiling her, but this is something different, or its just Shehreyar is thinking like that?.

“Okay you can take her with you but if you need anything or if Hayat troubles you just call any of us and we will be here” saying this he stepped aside to that Inaya can get a hold on stroller. Nodding towards them, indicating that she heard them, she pushed the stroller towards the entrance of the shop. Spotting Mahrukh and other girls, she moved towards them, and seeing her with Hayat, all of them sent a teasing smile towards her, which she unable to understand. For her, the girls are looking creepy with those wide grins on their faces. “Stop with your creepy smiles” Inaya said and moved towards the bows to try on Hayat’s. Meanwhile, the other girls smacked their foreheads. What will they do with her. Shaking their heads, they, too, followed her.

On the other hand, with the shopping, something else is also going on, which is teasing that too a lot of it. Hamza and Abdullah, and today its Ibrahim too are teasing Ali, who is getting irritated with them. “Bhai why it feels like you are blushing’’ Hamza teased and Abdullah joined “we should click pictures and send it to Hina baaji (another way to address elder sisters) or I might say Hina bhabhi (a form to call brother’s wife) hmm hmm?” “Or maybe I should video call her so she can decide which cuff links she likes or which pocket squares go with her nikkah outfit” Ibrahim added. Shahveer, who was listening to them, laughed at them.

“What are you laughing at you’re also going to get married” Ali said, folding his arms on his chest with arched eyebrow. “A forced marriage in which I’m not even a bit interested” saying this he went towards the counter to pay the bills. Shehreyar, who witnessed the whole scene thought ‘am I doing something wrong? Did I took a wrong decision in haste? Will they be okay? I didn’t even asked Ramsha, just announced to them that they are going to get married. I hope I’m not doing something wrong’. While he was busy in his thoughts someone else’s eyes were on him and they know which turmoil Shehreyar is going through and that person is also thinking something but that is not important its no use of to think about that now. So he decided why not he be happy with everyone else.

After finishing their shopping Inaya asked Mahrukh to call one of the brother so that they can go to food court for dinner there is no way that they come all the way here and miss their KFC and McD. “Hina aapi, please call Ali bhai we are hungry” Before Inaya or Mahrukh say something, Raila said to her sister, who is looking at her as if she had grown horns on her head. “Why are you looking at her like that? He is your husband to be. At least you can demand something like that to him, right? Inaya” Mahrukh first teased Hina and then turned towards Inaya to confirm which she nodded, agreeing with her. “Why can’t you ask Ramsha she is also going to marry she can also ask Shahveer for the dinner” As soon as words left from her mouth, Hina regretted it. “I’m sorry Ramsha” Hina apologized. “It’s okay aapi” Ramsha replied with a fake smile. “Are you okay?” Inaya asked, moving towards Ramsha and hugging her. “Im fine as fine as I should in this forced marriage” Ramsha whispered in Inaya’s embrace, but everyone heard her. They all are upset but can’t do anything as the decision is already made. So they all can just pray for her happiness. Everyone was in their own thoughts when Hayat started crying.

Mahrukh, who was near the stroller and picked her up and rubbed her back and talked to her softly “why is our baby crying, hmm? Phuphos ke saath shopping mein bore ho rahi ho?” (Are you getting bored while shopping with aunts?) Hearing her Hayat looked at her face and scrunched her nose as if showing her boredom. Everyone laughed at her antics, and the salespeople in the shop smiled at her cuteness.

Hayat looked around her and saw strangers she panicked and started crying again. She turned her head around as if looking for someone. When her eyes landed on Inaya, who is still standing beside Ramsha, she literally started wailing as if asking you left me. She forwarded her arms towards Inaya, indicating her to pick her up. Inaya took her from Mahrukh and said “you guys pay for this and call bhai until I am going outside. Hayat might be overwhelmed, so I will be outside” Inaya said “Okay” other girls agreed with her. She took Hayat outside the boutique in which they were looking for some fits. As she was waiting for others just outside the shop. When her eyes landed on someone, or we can say on her worst nightmare. She got rooted in her place, not able to run or scream.

“Hi darling. How are you doing? You know you are getting bold going around with everyone while you should be at home. you will pay for it”

____________________
Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me.
Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

 You have only one life to live

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz