{CHAPTER 17.}

Hello fairies! ♡

"Don't call me mother, you heartless child,"

She said the words that no child wants to hear from their parents. She is thinking about where she went wrong. By now, Ramsha had come out of her room with her luggage and stood behind everyone. "Bhai" she called. Ryan looked towards her and smiled a bit. They're not angry at anyone. Probably by now, they understood that if their father could abandon them, then anyone could! they are facing everything with a smile. They know their God is with them, and then they don't have to worry about anything.

They appreciate this family's love and help. They were getting comfortable here and never thought that they did not belong to this family because Nawabs never let them feel that, but today, whatever had happened should've not happened. "Ammi please do not let them go" Abdullah requested to his mother. "Yes ammi please tell them to not go" Hamza also tried. Their mother stepped towards Ryan and Ramsha but they both stepped back and shook their head motioning no. Ryan went towards his room with Ramsha trailing behind him.

As they entered Ryan's room. Ramsha fell on her knees and started sobbing. "Bhaiiii". Ryan hurriedly moved towards her and hugged her close to him. "shhhhh mera bacha hamne bahut kuch dekha hai toh yeh kya hai hmm?" (shhhhh my baby we have seen worst so what is this hmm?) Ryan said to her lovingly as if he spoke loudly she would be scared. "Bhai but why can't he accept us?" she questioned cutely. "he had accepted us, but this is not him talking it's someone else's thoughts" Ryan explained. He got to know in the past few months that Shahveer would never say something like this. Whatever he did, he didn't let them think they were outsiders or did not belong to this family. So it's confirmed that it's someone else's thoughts but whom? Ramsha understood that she shouldn't have thought like this and this family gave them love and care, and she should be grateful for that. "let me pack my back then we will go back to Ammi's house. I have cleaned that we will stay there and carry on with our lives, okay?" Ryan stated, and Ramsha nodded with a bit of sad smile.

Now, everyone is sitting downstairs in the living room. Safiya and Atiya are crying, and Bee Jaan is consoling them. Adeela is sitting numb thinking where she went wrong, and why would Shahveer do this and for what?. Abeera is sitting beside Adeela engulfing her in her embrace, indicating that she is there for her. Abdullah and Hamza are glaring at Shahveer who is sitting far from everyone with his head down and guilt on his face. Inaya is sitting there crying silently with Hayat in her lap who is playing with her chain. Mahrukh and Hina have their arms around her so that she knows that they are here. Mahrukh nodded toward Hina signaling that she would be back. She stood up and went to the garden and called Ibrahim and told him to come home with others and said not to worry but it's urgent. After talking she went inside and took her seat beside Inaya.

20 minutes later Ryan and Ramsha came downstairs with their luggage. Ryan went towards Bee Jaan and sat on his knees in front of her and put his face in her lap. Ramsha did the same with Adeela. Abeera stroked Ramsha's hair and Adeela started crying. "Shhhh Adeela Ammi (mother). Please don't cry it's not his fault maybe we didn't prove ourselves to be in your lives" Ramsha said lowly but she didn't cry. She is trying to be strong because now is not the time to show them that. "Can we sit like this for some time?" Ryan asked quietly. "Why not my son" Bee Jaan said and creased his head softly.

Just a few minutes passed and they all heard the front door banging open and hit the wall loudly enough to scare everyone. "What happened Mahrukh? Mahrukh?" Shehreyar shouted for Mahrukh entering with everyone behind him. When half an hour earlier Ibrahim entered his room saying that Mahrukh called him and only told them to come home. The only thought that came to his mind was his daughter. He didn't know that when he accepted her as his daughter, she would be this much more important to him. Everyone says blood is thicker than water, but it's just saying because it depends on who wants you in their life as much as you want them. It's the bond we share it's the trust we have with them. The same trust that Hayat showed him when he first time took in his arms it's the bond which they shared the first time she looked at him and snuggled in his arms. It's not always blood that makes us family.

Hearing the door slammed open they all stood up as they knew nothing good was coming with angry Shehreyar. Either he will destroy something or someone. It's not that if he is good with his family he doesn't show them who he is and what he can do. Today, no one is going to be spared from his anger. "Bhai-"As Mahrukh started, Shehreyar entered the living, and his gaze fell on three people, or we might say four Ryan, Ramsha, and Hayat, who was in Inaya's lap. He strode towards Inaya and Hayat took Hayat in his arms and inspected her for injury, of which he found none. Feeling Father's embrace, Hayat giggled, which melted Shehreyar's heart, and a smile broke down on his face.

When he stepped back, Hayat started whining. Shehreyar was confused as to why she was whining and saw that she had Inaya's dupatta {a scarf to cover the head, shoulders, and front upper body} in Hayat's fist. Inaya suddenly moved forward so that if Hayat tugged hard, she couldn't be seen without her dupatta in front of the whole family. Shehreyar tried to free her dupatta from Hayat's hand, but she started crying, so he nodded slowly towards Inaya and handed Hayat back to her so she didn't feel uncomfortable.

Dada Jaan went and sat beside his soulmate as he called his wife. All the male went towards their partners and sat beside them. Shehreyar, Ali, and Ibrahim stood beside couches. "So Mahrukh, what was the emergency that you have to call us this urgently and that too without giving us details" Shehreyar asked intimidatingly with his arms folded in front of him. Mahrukh stuttered but explained everything to him as everyone listened calmly with Ryan and Ramsha crying in Bee Jaan and Adeela's embrace. Shehreyar eyed every elder male in his family, and all of them lifted their right brow at him with a nod, indicating him to solve this matter.

After their approval, only one sound was heard, and that was a sound of a slap.

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟

💟🖇🌺💟

-imaginationstowordz