{CHAPTER 3.}

Hello fairies!♡

"what are you doing with our sister?"

Everyone was shocked after hearing the booming voice of Abdullah because it's new for all of them also for his cousins. Ryan was watching him with a cool face like someone is not barking at him, like someone is not ready to beat him up. "What I'm doing?" Ryan asked with a rising right eyebrow and a sly smile on his face. What is he up to no one knows. After hearing him Abdullah punched him in the jaw. The view in front of everyone shocked them to the core. How? Is the only question roaming around in their mind? The question is how Abdullah beat a person without hearing the explanation. The person who never raised a voice at anyone is now beating someone. On the other hand, why is Ryan not saying anything? Why he is not defending himself or beating Abdullah back?

"Bhai!!"(brother) Inaya shouted. Abdullah turned towards her and said in an angry voice "Choti tum chup raho"(baby sister you keep quiet). Inaya is now on the verge of crying because no one ever talked to her in an angry voice. Everyone who is passing by is looking at them now. By now Ryan has confirmed that Inaya is Abdullah's little sister. Ryan smiled lovingly at Inaya and turned towards Abdullah. "Can you stop this drama our sister is scared" Ryan shouted at Abdullah. Everyone is shocked after hearing him and Abdullah turned towards Inaya who is now crying in Hamza's arms.

Abdullah starts rubbing his temples frustratingly. "I want to talk to you," Abdullah said to Ryan. "Okay" Ryan replied simply. "Get in the car y'all," Abdullah said to Hamza, Shahveer, Inaya & Ryan. "You guys go I'll follow you guys in my car" Ryan said and Abdullah hopped in the driver seat. Inaya turned towards her friends and said "I'll call you" Sana & Mariam nodded their heads. Then she bid bye to them and sat in the back seat with Shahveer while Hamza was sitting in the passenger seat.

After 20 minutes they stopped in front of the cafeteria. They all get out of the car and wait for Ryan. A few seconds later he came and they all went inside the cafeteria. They found a table in the left corner. After settling on the seats, they all now staring at Abdullah and Ryan with an 'explain now' expression. "First of all, I'm sorry Choti for shouting at you" Abdullah apologized to Inaya. "It's okay bhai," Inaya said smiling. "Now explain" Shahveer said. "Okay so let me explain, me and Ryan we are best friends" Abdullah said. "What?" Shouted Hamza, Shahveer, and Inaya in unison with shocked faces and wide eyes. Then they turned their heads towards Ryan for confirmation and on that Ryan nodded his head with a sweet smile. "But how come we don't know about him we were together in school" Shahveer asked confused pointing towards Hamza and himself. Hamza noted curiously.

"That's because we studied together only for one year. Remember when in 7th standard principal changed my section? We were bench mates. Even our family knows him and his family" Abdullah explained. The Farooqi siblings made an "o" face understanding the situation. Ryan just nodded his head. Then Hamza signaled him to continue.

"When we were in our 8th standard he went to Canada with his family after the finals of the 8th standard because his dad wanted to open his company over there. After that we lost contact then I found him on Instagram a few weeks ago and we got in contact but because of studies and the time difference we didn't talk much when today I saw him with Inaya, firstly I thought that I was hallucinating but when he came closer then I saw his eyes and then it was confirmed that it was him". Abdullah told them and smacked Ryan's head with the last sentence. They all smiled.

After hearing Abdullah Inaya asked "Then why did you punched him bhai?" (brother). "Because I was angry with him that he is in Pakistan and he didn't contact me and also for leaving me years ago" now everyone starts laughing.

"Ryan, what were you doing at Inaya's university?" Hamza asked doubtedly. "I'm a student there, actually 2 years ago I got admission in business university in Canada on my parents' wish but I was interested in architecture then after wasting 2 years in business university I came here to Pakistan for architectural study because I want to join my father's company as an architect not as a finance manager or something like that so here, I am now me and our little sister are classmates" Ryan said looking here and there. 'I know I shouldn't but I have to it's best if you stay unknown to everything Abdullah I'm sorry!' Ryan thought to himself.