{CHAPTER 24.}

Hello fairies!♡

Surprise! Surprise! Another update, readers. Happy reading.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“I’m sorry about earlier. I am giving my permission to this marriage”

They heard unexpectedly. But Shahveer gave his permission, and Ali and Ibrahim are happy, but Hamza and Abdullah are not. On the other hand, Shehreyar he doesn’t know how to feel. In the small corner of hid heart h seems content with this marriage, but his rage and thoughts that he is forcing inaya is empowering his heart. Now he has the biggest task in the hand. He was in his thought when Ali said “bhai I will go and sign the discharge papers, and we will call dadu and others on the way”. Shehreyar only nodded his head. He doesn’t know what he should do. It’s frustrating for him because this is the first time that he is losing his control over his mind, and the reason is Inaya, and he isn’t like it even a bit.

‘How can a mere girl occupy my thoughts? How Shehreyar? How can you let a mere 5’6ft girl control you? Get yourself together. You’re marrying her only for that bastard not out of love. Don’t lose control!’ As Shehreyar was talking to himself, Ali came back and told him that they were all ready to go. Shehreyar heard him and turned towards his when his eyes fell on the girl who was controlling him. A girl who herself doesn’t know what she is doing is standing with the girls. Shehreyar nodded towards the girls and turned back, and started walking with the feared demeanor. He knows he should maintain his appearance. He is the nawab he can’t let a girl who is his cousin and going to be his wife have control over him.

Ali sat with Shehreyar on the driver seat at the back seat. Ramsha and Mahrukh sat with Inaya and Hayat. All the other cousins settled in the other cars and with the whole team of security with them. As soon as they got out of the parking lot of the hospital, Shehreyar said “Ali abbu ko call karo and tell them ke dadu aur dono chachu ko le ke ha are gear ke pass wali masjid me ponche aur is ki khabar kissi ko bhi na ho” (Ali call dad and tell them to take grandpa and uncles with them and come the the nearest masjid of our home and tell them not to tell anyone about this). Ali nodded and called his taya abbu and did as he was told. All this while Inaya Is trying to figure out how while she face her parents when they will get to know about what is happening.

Inaya is battling with his thoughts when she heard Shehreyar’s voice asking her if he should tell their elders about her nightmares and that person? “Aap jab itna kuch meri marzi k bina kar rahe hain toh is mein bhi kyun pooch rahe hain?” (When you’re doing all of other things without my consent, then why are you asking my permission about this?) Inaya replied with tears running down her smooth, blushed, covered cheeks. “Inaya this is a no way to talk to him he is helping you out” Ali said calmly yet strictly. “Maine maangi in se help? Yeh apni marzi he chla rahe hain abb bhi” (did I ask him to help me? He is doing as per his wish) Inaya replied angrily. “Inaya badtameezi matt karo. You know why he is doing this. Either you tell us his name or either marry bhai” (Inaya don’t be rude) Ali said loudly.

“I can’t tell you his name he will kill everyone if he comes to know that I told you all his name” Inaya said, crying hardly. All this while Shehreyar was clenching, unclenching his jaw as his grip was tightening on the steering wheel. “What do you want, Inaya? Neither you are telling us his name, and neither do you want this marriage. what do you want to do?” Shehreyar asked, controlling his anger. “I CAN’T DO ANY OF THIS. HE SAID HE WILL DO THE THINGS TO ME WHICH NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW” Inaya shouted, crying loudly. Hearing her words, Shehreyar smacked the steering wheel continuously. “This is it! I don’t want to know his name from you because his death is near, and I will find his name myself” Shehreyar said with a tone that sends shivers down everyone’s spines. “Please bhai please don’t he-” Inaya started but Shehreyar cut her off in middle and said “he will not be able to do anything to you” while looking straight into her eyes from rear view. 

“We are telling dadu and others everything” Ali said to Inaya, who answered with a soft okay as if she doesn’t have any energy in her body. She took Hayat from Ramsha, who is looking at everyone with frighten eyes. Hayat is growing so fast. It felt like yesterday she came to their lives, and now she is 9 months old. She started crawling last month and started babbling in her cute voice. She didn’t know she would be this much attached towards a baby who is not even hers. “She is now your baby” Mahrukh, who is sitting beside her, whispered in her ear with a mischievous smile. Inaya got shocked she didn’t think about this. How? How will she? She was questioning when she heard the words she never wanted to hear.

“We are here” Shehreyar said. Everyone was glued to their seats. No one knew how to react. What will they tell their fathers and how? Will they understand them. Will they stand with Inaya and understand her. Everyone has different thoughts. Then they heard knock on Shehreyar’s window, and girls jumped on their seats. Shehreyar rolled down his window, and Ibrahim, who knocked said “dadu and abbu are here. We should go and talk to them while girls can sit in the cars with others”. Shehreyar nodded at him said “right! Ali, come with us” Shehreyar said, turning towards Ali.

“Get yourself together, Inaya, we are getting married”

____________________
Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me.
Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟 -imaginationstowordz   

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz