{CHAPTER 19.}

Hello fairies!♡

As it was fixed the preparation of wedding started as soon as youngsters finished their exams. Everyone was happy all the elders were rushing here and there, and youngsters were helping them as much as they could. Two weddings are happening and two different couples are getting married one with love other one was forced or we can say that as a punishment.

One side in Hina’s heart love is blooming for Ali slowly and steady. On the other hand, Ramsha is getting numb as the day of her marriage coming near. The thoughts of getting married to Shahveer and starting a new chapter of life seem like a getting difficult for her. She knew Shehreyar would never do anything to hurt them, but still, a new fear is settling in her heart and mind. A fear of getting cheated on a fear of not being suitable for Shahveer. A fear of never getting Shahveer’s love. But she knows one thing she has to fight.

Weddings are in four days, and all the ladies want everything perfect for their daughters, but as saying goes, money can’t buy happiness. That’s the same happening with their younger to be daughter-in-law. It’s Inaya’s birthday tomorrow and as well as haldi of the two couples. Everyone is busy getting ready for a shopping. Mahrukh decided that they would go for last minute Shopping with all the youngsters, and Hayat is included.
As though is a lunch time and they all decided to go after lunch. “Inaya ask Shehreyar bhai to join us please” Abdullah requested. So the thing is everyone is ready and they want Shehreyar to go with them too because after the weddings he will be announced as a Nawab in a party which will be held in exact two weeks from today. “How can I? don’t you guys are his brothers? Go and ask him he will listen to you two” Inaya said irritatedly. She doesn’t want to face a wrath of that person he can do anything.

“Ibrahim bhai, why can't you go and ask him?” Mahrukh asked her brother. Ibrahim looked at her with a straight face, asking if she was serious or not. Even though Ali and Ibrahim sometimes join youngsters in their jokes and laughs, that doesn’t mean they are not like their cousin. They both are walking on the same path as Shehreyar in habits and even in anger.

“okay I will go, you guys. Wait here?" Inaya said, huffing and annoyingly. Nobody is ready to go in lion’s den, so she is sacrificing herself for all her cousins. She picked Hayat from the sofa and went towards upstairs to the third floor on his floor.  Inaya went towards the end of the hallway, where is his home office. She stood there and looked at Hayat, who is as usual playing with her locket. Till this date, Inaya could not able to understand Hayat’s obsession with lockets.

Encouraging her and with a big deep breath, she knocked on the door trice. Shehreyar, who was on call, heard the knock and went to open the door himself. He was not expecting Inaya on the other side of the door, not even in his wildest dream. There, she stood in blush pink Kurti with matching straight pants and dupatta on her head and shawl on her shoulders with Hayat in her hands, looking cute and beautiful at the same time.

“Hello sir, you there?” Shehreyar came back to reality as he heard his PA asking if he was in there or not. “I will call you later till then schedule everything accordingly” Shehreyar said in a cold voice as he instructed him to schedule his meetings according to wedding preparations.

“Come in” saying this, he stepped aside to let Inaya enter inside. As they went inside, Shehreyar closed the door and said “what is my daughter and her favorite person is doing here, hmm?". While asking, he booped Hayat’s nose, which she scrunched cutely, which gained chuckle from Inaya and Shehreyar. Shehreyar took Hayat and went towards his chair, sat down, and made her sit in front of him on the table.

“We’re going to go shopping, and everyone is asking you to join us," Inaya said timidly. “I have work to do you all go and be careful," Shehreyar replied with straight face. Inaya, who was sent by her cousins, knows very well that she will not be spared if she went downstairs without him, so she tried one last time. “Please Hayat is also coming with us, and we need another car too cause Hayat’s car seat will also be needed.
Shehreyar, whose focus was on Hayat , had her thumb and finger in her mouth and drooling all over her clothes. “fine we will be there. Hayat needs to change her clothes and me too, so we will be there in 10 minutes” Shehreyar said annoyingly. Nodded and saying thank you, she went downstairs.

“Well he is not coming” said Inaya, and everyone sulked except Ali and Ibrahim because they somewhat assumed it. “for another 10 minutes," Inaya completed, and Abdullah, Hamza, Mahrukh, and Raila hi-fived each other excitedly. Shahveer is his thoughts, and Ramsha is no different than him. Ryan is looking at everyone with happiness and sadness. He is happy that everyone is enjoying but sad because he doesn’t know what is written in his sister’s fate. He is worried for her. On the other hand, Ali is giving heart eyes to Hina, who is blushing while looking down.

While talking and teasing, they heard footsteps, and they all turned towards the from where it is coming from. There he stood in all his glory. Black shirt arms folded till forearm with veins peeking through with black formal pants. Hayat has her head placed in his neck and hand on his stubble beard, trying to grab hairs, which is short to pull.

“Let’s go it’s getting late and one more thing, this is the last day we are going shopping from tomorrow no one is allowed to go shopping. Understood?” he said and asked last part in stern voice. Everyone nodded hurriedly and did not piss him off. His eyes roamed on everyone and pointed to Shahveer and said “you’re coming with in my car." Saying this, he turned and went outside towards his car. He buckled Hayat in her seat on the backseat. Shahveer followed him and sat on the passenger seat. Shehreyar took a driver seat. They are waiting as everyone is settling in other cars. They are going in three cars one is of Shehreyar’s, the second is Ali’s and the third one is Ibrahim’s.

Suddenly, there is a knock on Shehreyar’s side window. “can I come with guys” Inaya asked, slowly not wanting to anger Shehreyar.
“get in”

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟 -imaginationstowordz

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz