{CHAPTER 10.}

Hello fairies!♡

“She is my daughter”

“WHAT?”

All the elders exclaimed more like shouted. With some other voices, all the heads turned to the doorway, and there stood their Phupho{Asifa} with a somewhat shocked face with her daughter{Humna} and son{Ayan}.

Shehreyar stood up and went to them and greeted them with the baby still in his arms. They all settled in the room with other family members.

“Inaya, go make tea for your phupho (aunt) and others” said Inaya’s mother. “Ji” (okay) Inaya said.

Inaya turned to go back to the kitchen , and suddenly, the baby started crying again. She turns quickly and sees that Shehreyar has Baby in his hands her head is on his shoulder, and she is crying continuously.

“I think she is hungry” Bee Jaan said, concerned. “Everything is in the car bee jaan” Shehreyar replied worriedly. “Give her some water to drink and go and pick her thing from the car” said Safiya and got up to pick the baby from Shehreyar’s arms. When the baby feels the stranger's hand, she starts crying again and holds Shehreyar’s t-shirt tightly in her tiny hands.

“I think she is feeling strange here because of the new place” Adeela said with so much worry. Everyone agreed with her. “Can I try to hold her?” Asked Atiya while looking at her sister-in-law and Bee Jaan. “Go try, but if she starts crying again, then we don’t have anyone else who she will go to” Safiya said with a slight pout. Yes, mothers also pout not much but slightly. “True” Atiya, Adeela, and bee jaan agreed with Safiya. Everyone else is trying to hold their laugh because these ladies are acting like babies themselves.

Atiya got up and tried to pick the baby from Shehreyar’s arms, but the baby again started crying. Now everyone starts laughing because the baby does not want to go into someone else’s arms. “Shahveer I think you have to go and pick everything from the car. And there will be this black colored duffel bag on the back seat everything which is needed is in that bag so please hurry now I can’t leave her here she will never leave me the way she is clinging to me” Shehreyar said worrying about his jaan ka tukda (life) because she never did this before.

“Of course, Bhai(brother) just give me the keys and I will be back in two minutes with the bag, then the rest I will pick up later” Shahveer said hurriedly and the car keys from Shehreyar and rushed to the car. “Baby look here at dada(dad). Hmm, why don’t you go to your phupho, hmm?” Shehreyar cooed the baby and motioned to Hina to pick her up, but guess what? She starts crying again. Now everyone is worried about the baby.

If this thing goes on, then the baby will never mend in the family. Shahveer came back with a bag and passed it to Shehreyar. Shehreyar took the bag from Shahveer and gave it to his mom and asked “Mom can you ask someone to prepare a milk bottle? Then I will tell you everything?” Safiya nodded and turned to Inaya “Inaya please prepare a milk bottle, and Mahrukh, can you please make tea for all?” Safiya asked politely.

“Sure Tayi ammi (Aunty[father’s elder brother’s wife])” Inaya said, and Mahrukh nodded and went to the kitchen to do their given work. “Aapi I’m going first, baby must be hungry” Inaya said, and Mahrukh smiled politely and nodded. Inaya then left to give a bottle to Shehreyar, who had a baby still in his arms. When Inaya enters the room, everyone turns to her, and she slowly walks towards Shehreyar, who is staring at her the moment she enters the room. In the room, someone looked at this scene with a small smile on their face.

“Bhai here is the bottle and I already checked the temperature” She handed the bottle to Shehreyar and he took the bottle and turned his gaze to the baby and said or somehow cooed “Baby here is your milk let’s drink it yeah?” The baby turned her face to the bottle and then to Shehreyar then to Inaya and smiled her toothless smile at Inaya, which shocked everyone. Inaya went and sat beside her mother.

Shehreyar laid her (baby) in his lap and brought the bottle to baby’s lips, and baby hurriedly started drinking her milk with closed eyes.

As the baby was drinking milk, Shehreyar lifted his head, and “So this is Hayat, and she is my daughter. Before any of you start imagining things, let me tell you all everything.” Shehreyar said somewhat worriedly. He took a pause. He looked down and saw that Hayat was sleeping. The bottle was still in her mouth. Shehreyar took the bottle out of her mouth, put her on the sofa, and put the sofa cushion on her side.

Shehreyar was the first one who wanted to go out of the country to study. At first, everyone thought it might not be that important to send the next-in-line NAWAB to another country for study. Shehreyar was 17 years old when he thought, why not learn more and make his dream come true? So he tells his parents and grandparents. Well, as always, nothing is easy. They straight away said no.

So now is the time for Shehreyar to think about how to compel them to send him. So he went to his grandparents and told them that it was for his future. At last, his grandparents agreed well who is anyone else to say anything against THE NAWAB HAMEED ABDUL FAROOQI?"" So when Shehreyar turned 18, he was sent to the UK to finish his degree and everything. There, he joined their business, which is in Pakistan.

“Well, I don’t know how you all are going to react-" Shehreyar started.

“I am her godfather,"

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live. 

💟🖇🌺💟-imaginationstowordz

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz.