{CHAPTER 6.}

Hello fairies!♡

"I-I l-lied to all of you".

Everyone is shocked at what Ryan said to them. Abdullah was the one who was more shocked than the others. "what do you mean, Ryan?" Abdullah asked with shock and a bit of anger. "I-I" Ryan didn't find a word to explain his situation. Mahrukh and Inaya saw each other nod and got up from their seats and sat in front of Ryan on their knees. "Bhai" (brother) Inaya & Mahrukh said in unison.

Ryan looked at the girls in admiration and told them hesitantly "Whatever I told you that day was all lies". Everyone looked at him shocked. He continues "When we went to Canada, we were so happy that we didn't expect what's coming for us. We were very happy, but after one year, we found out that my dad had an affair with another woman who was not from our religion, and he had a 3-year-old daughter with her at that time. When my mother came to know the truth, she wasn't able to bear the betrayal from the love of her life and had a heart attack and left us" By now he is crying again and everyone is stilled at their seats. "Then our dad brought his other wife home with the daughter. I was 12 at that time, and my younger sister was 8, and they both started treating us like we didn't exist. we studied, and I started doing everything for me and my sister. Our father started hating us and used to beat us. Then I thought we might run from home. 2 years ago, she (father's second wife) threatened us to leave the house, and I didn't understand why, after living together in the past years, now what happened suddenly that she started behaving like that. Then she accused me that I'm living with them just because of my father's business and my sister wanted her and her daughter's rights that time I started working more than studying and I enrolled my sister in the boarding school. I was missing Pakistan that's why I came here to visit. Then I decided why not live in Pakistan? and start living with the memories of our mother, so I came and got admitted to architecture college. That day, we didn't only lose our mother but both of our parents. I was always thinking that my father's second wife didn't accept us, but why? then we came to know that she only married my father just because she didn't have any resources to feed her daughter and to give her a future that's why she married my father and yes, she had a daughter before their marriage and she is our father's legitimate daughter. We lost everything a happy family and parents, and now every hoped to be happy" he was crying, and Bee Jaan hugged him, crying herself. He hugged her tightly.

"Bee Jaan, we lost everything. Why do we both have to bear that alone? ALLAH snatched everything from us" Ryan asked bee jaan whilst hiccupping.

"No, my son don't say this. ALLAH gave you this test and he put both of you on this test and he will surely write something big in your lives that giving both of you this test and pain he (allah) only trying to tell you both that he is testing you to believe in him because when he gives you the happiness you will not forget him so my son has faith in him and be strong" Bee Jaan explained him everything properly. He only nodded his head. "Now my son don't say that you didn't have any family. we are your family now." said Dada Jaan while patting his head. Everyone smiled at Ryan now.

"From now onwards, I'm your mother, and you are my son" Safiya said to Ryan while ruffling his hair and smiling at him lovingly. "No, he is my son" said Atiya with narrowed eyes. Everyone starts looking at each other. "How dare you say that Ryan is your son he is my son" Adeela said with fake anger. Nobody expects them to know what they are doing. Everyone was shocked hearing them fight like that. In all of the years of their marriage, they never fought. Not even once.

"Why don't the three of you do one thing and be his mothers?" said Dada Jaan while hiding his smile. "The three of us?" asked all the three daughters-in-law in unison. "Yeah, why not he lost his mother at a very young age and why don't you three do one thing and treat him like your own son and give him the love and care he didn't get in past years?" asked Bee Jaan with raising a right eyebrow.

"That sounds like a good idea if my wife is his mother, then I'm his father from now onwards" said Mustafa with so much love. "Me too" said Rizwan and Shafiq in unison. Everyone laughed at them, and Ryan "Why don't we do that Ryan you start calling all of them mom and dad with that they will also have another kid and you will also feel loved and cared and no one will be sad with you in this way." Ali asked with a smile.

Ryan got up from his seat and was about to go towards the ladies when he remembered something and halted in his way. Now everyone is confused by this action and starts thinking about any possible thing. "what happened, Ryan?" Ibrahim asked, putting his hand on Ryan's left shoulder. "Woh bhai wo-woh Ramsha?" (Brother th-that Ramsha?) he said in a questioning manner. "Ramsha?" everyone asked in unison. "My younger sister, what about her? I got y'all but what about her?" he asked everyone, and everyone started laughing at him. "you are our son, which means she is also our daughter" said Rizwan while laughing.

Hearing that, Ryan hugged Rizwan so tightly. All of them smiled lovingly with unshed tears in their eyes. Ryan removed himself from Rizwan. "Okay okay but what about us? What are we to Ryan now?" Shahveer asked as if it was the most difficult question in the world. Everyone laughed, and Ali smacked his head and said "Obviously he is our brother now. What else would he be?" Ali said and asked the last question with a raised eyebrow. "Oh yeah, I forgot that our ammiyan (mothers) claimed him also their son hehe hehe sorry" Shahveer said giggling and hugged Ryan tightly.

"Welcome to the family bhai(brother)" both Inaya and Mahrukh yelled from behind them because they both were waiting when they got the opportunity and everyone was startled by their sudden yelling All of the family shared a hearty laugh. Inaya and Mahrukh ran to Ryan and hugged him and Inaya said "Bhai we all are here for you and Ramsha" "And yes bhai we don't want to wait now we want to meet her too" This time said Mahrukh.

"Guess what?" asked Ryan. "What?" asked Inaya and Mahrukh, confused. "She is coming tomorrow, and I'm going to pick her up tomorrow evening" Ryan said to all of them. "yay we are also going with you" said Inaya excitedly. "yes bhai please can we also go with you?" asked Mahrukh pleadingly. "Of course, why not? After all, she is your sister now" said Ryan, ruffling their head with the brotherly matter.

Everyone is happy and talking about how they wanna spend every moment happily, but they don't know that this happiness is the calmness before the storm. They were talking when Rizwan's phone started ringing, and everything went silent, and Rizwan picked up the call.

"Aslaam Waleikum ji" Rizwan greeted after picking up the call. "WHAT?" he shouted on the call. The phone slipped from his hands and dropped on the floor. Rizwan stood still on his spot. Now, everyone is getting tense about his state. Ali stepped towards him and asked "Taya abbu Kya hua hai? kon tha call pe?" (Uncle? What happened who was on the call?).

"Wo-woh he-he...." (th-that) he stuttered and fell on the sofa. Inaya ran to the kitchen, took a glass of cold water, came back, and gave the glass to her bade baba (taya abbu(uncle {father's elder brother} ).

Rizwan gathered all his strength and informed his family "He-he is no more"

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟 -imaginationstowordz

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz.