{CHAPTER 27.}

Hello fairies!♡

"Shehreyar Rizwan Farooqi wald Rizwan Farooqi apka nikkah Inaya Mustafa Farooqi bint Mustafa Farooqi ke saath haq meher 50 lakhs ke saath kiya jaata hai. Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?" 

Qazi Sahab asked.

Shehreyar looked towards Inaya last time, who was sitting across the room.

"Qubool hai!"

"Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai!"

"Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai!"

A series of congratulations was heard from everyone.

Qazi Sahab with others moved towards Inaya. Then Qazi Sahab asked her.

"Inaya Mustafa Farooqi bint Mustafa Farooqi apka nikkah Shehreyar Rizwan Farooqi wald Rizwan Farooqi ke saath haq meher 50 lakh ke saath kiya jaata hai. Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?"

With a lot of courage came the mere whisper of Inaya.

"Qubool hai!"

"Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai!"

"Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

As Inaya said, "qubool hai" a third time Mahrukh hugged her crying and Hina hugged them both. Every cousin took turns and congratulated her. Nobody knows that under the veil, she is a crying mess. Her tears are flowing continuously as she can't stop her worry. The thought of belonging to someone you don't love, the thought of you being married to your cousin, and most importantly, the thought of a marriage of convenience is running through her mind. She can't accept anything or so, she thought.

Dada Jaan got up from beside Shehreyar and came to Inaya. All the cousins step aside to give them a moment. "Nikkah Mubarak meri bacchi. Mujhe pata hai ke tum abhi bohat uljhan mein ho lekin is nikkah ko ek mauka dene ki koshish zaroor karna agar kabhi bhi lage k tum is rishte mein khush nahi ho tum mere paas aa sakti ho tumhari khushi hame sab se mayine rakhti hai" (congratulations on marriage my daughter. I know your thoughts are jumbled up right now, but try to give this marriage a chance. Even after that, if you feel like you are not happy in this marriage, then you can come to me. Your happiness is more important than anything) Saying this, he patted her veil-covered head lovingly.

Inaya, who was trying to hide her tears, cried hearing her grandfather and hugged him, put her head on his shoulder, and sobbed. Hearing her, everyone gathered around her. Her father came and hugged her close to his heart and cried with her. Everyone was shocked. Men in their families were like beasts, and seeing them crying girls were more shocked. And boys were looking at their older men with love and adoration. They know that no matter how cold and beastly they portray themselves to the world for their wives and daughters, they are the most caring and loving persons alive.

Rizwan and Shafiq patted Mustafa's shoulders, indicating him to control himself. He detached himself from Inaya and said, "Be always happy my life. Your father is always here for you. If you ever face any difficulties please come to me directly and this time don't hesitate please. "I will always be your daughter right, baba (dad)?" Inaya asked innocently. "You are and will always be my daughter first, then you will be Shehreyar's wife," Mustafa replied softly and patted her head, and got up.

Rizwan and Shafiq came next and told her the same thing she is their daughter first, and she has every right as an elder daughter-in-law and soon-to-be begum sahiba to do everything. They assured her that they would always be there for her at every step to support her in her decisions. She will be considered and will come first before even Shehreyar the to-be Nawab himself. She giggled hearing them and thanked Allah once again for giving her a loving and caring family.

Dada Jaan nodded at everyone and motioned them to leave there and leave Shehreyar and Inaya alone for their first talk. Shehreyar, who was listening to everything their fathers said, came towards Inaya and sat in front of her on his knees. "Inaya," he called her slowly. Inaya's heart raced to hear him calling her. Her husband. He is now her husband, and knowing unknowingly, she liked the term. When he didn't get any answer, he made a Dua (prayer) and blew it on her head. Inaya's heart swelled at the gesture. He inches towards her kisses the crown of her covered head and asks, "Ijazat hai?" (Do I have a permission?)

Inaya knew she had to face him now or after some time, so she nodded her head, permitting to lift her veil. Shehreyar slowly lifted her veil. "Mashallah" was the only word that came out of his mouth. Even with the light makeup, she is glowing. Maybe after the effect of nikkah. Or maybe she was always this beautiful, but he hadn't noticed before. Inaya didn't lift her eyes she didn't have the energy, nor did she have the courage to face him now. She is puzzled.

"I know the situation was different and you must have had your dreams about your marriage but I will surely try to do everything to make you happy," Shehreyar said with the hope of getting anything back but when he got no reply he said "Inaya mana k maine gusse mein bahut kuch kaha aur apse zabardasti shadi bhi ki lekin main apse sirf ek mauka mangta hoon aur wada karta hoon apki marzi k bina ab kuch bhi nahi hoga. Maaf kar dijiye" (Inaya I know I said so much in my anger, and I forced you to marry me too, but I'm just asking for one chance. I promise nothing will happen without your consent. Please forgive me) saying this, Shehreyar got up and moved towards the exit and found all his cousins listening to them.

"Hina jao le aao usse ghar bhi jaana hai" (Hina go and get her we have to go home) saying this he exited the masjid and went towards his father uncles and grandfather. "Dadu ghar sabh ko kya kehna hai?" (Grandpa, what we will say to everyone at home?) asked Shehreyar, eyeing his elders. "Yeh acha hai beta shadi khud karo aur phir baap logon ko ammiyon se daant khilao" (that's great son. Marry yourself and then get your father scolding from your mothers) said Shafiq jokingly. Rizwan and Mustafa laughed at him, and he looked at his grandfather scratching his neck in embarrassment.

"Sabh ko sach bta denge" (we will tell the truth to everyone)

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

 You have only one life to live

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz