{CHAPTER 9.}

Hello fairies!♡

"A-ap!?" (y-you!?).

She said something in between statements and questioning.

Inaya is shocked is an understatement. She is shocked because the person who is standing in front of her is not just a man. He stands perfectly 6'2ft and is well built with fair skin. He has black eyes and black hair with a freshly cut beard. He has this intimidating aura. If some random person just looks at him, that person will never turn his gaze toward this man out of fear. All in all, he is like a model out of magazines. Inaya didn't know this man, but he did something in her heart that she doesn't know herself.

Well, not only Inaya is checking this man out, but he is also looking at her like he hasn't ever seen the beauty before. Inaya has long, straight dark brown hair and brown-grayish eyes, and she stands 5'6ft in height with white skin and a little bit of natural blush on her cheeks.

"Inaya who is at the door?" Adeela asked from the kitchen. "Mom wait a minute" Inaya replied hurriedly and she then remembered that she hadn't covered her head she hurriedly covered her head with a veil and turned to this unknown man and asked "Um if you don't mind me asking who are you?". She didn't even once see directly in his eyes. Now, this man is smiling softly at her.

"Shehreyar" the man replied softly. 'Shehreyar' Inaya thought confusingly with a cute pout on her face. Her cute little pout did something to this intimidating man who stood there in all his glory. Then it hit her, and her eyes went wide, and she asked hesitatingly "Shehreyar Bhai(brother)?" Shehreyar laughed and nodded his head. Now, she is embarrassed because of her stupidity. How could she think about something like that 'Astagfirullah' she thought to herself. "Aslaam waleikum bhai" Inaya greeted him after snapping out of the conversation she was having with her consciousness. He replied "Waleikum salaam".

Then Inaya shouts from the doorway "Mom it's Bhai come outside fast". Hearing her, everyone thought that about whom she talking about. They were all scared. Maybe something happened to Ali or Ibrahim.

They ran outside and Shehreyar shouted "Surprise" Everyone was shocked hearing him and seeing him after years. He hugged his mom, and his mom started crying. Then he hugged Bee Jaan and everyone one by one. He patted girls' heads with brotherly love. Shahveer is happy like a kid who got a present before Christmas.

Everyone is busy greeting them, and then suddenly they hear a crying voice. Everyone glued on their spots with confused faces. Shehreyar suddenly realized and panicked after hearing a voice, and he hurriedly rushed to his car.

He had already bought a car one week before coming. He rushed to his car opened the back seat of the car picked up the crying baby in his arms and cooed the baby "I'm here baby shhh I'm here I'm sorry I forgot you in the car I'm sorry baby". Baby slowly stopped crying after hearing his voice.

Everyone is shocked after watching the scene that is unfolded in front of them. Shehreyar comes back to his family, who are standing in their spots with shocked faces. Because nobody knows what to say. Shehreyar took steps toward his family and asked "Can we talk about everything when Abbu (dad) and the rest come back from the office?". Everyone looking at him with something in their eyes, which is not explainable.

Shehreyar took a step towards Bee Jaan and side-hugged her and said "Bee Jaan, I will tell y'all everything, and trust me, I never disgraced our family's name". Bee Jaan nodded her head and said "Come let's talk when your father and Dada Jaan come back from the office" "Of course, Bee Jaan" Shehreyar replied politely.