{CAST}

Hello fairies!♡

I'm not going to put pictures of any cast in this story if you guys want then tell me in the next story i will put pictures with characters.

ABDUL FAROOQI was the Nawab of Pakistan after the partition with India. When he got married to his wife (FATIMA ABDUL FAROOQI) he was not rich nor had an easygoing life. But after their marriage, they got an opportunity to make their lives better which Abdul Farooqi grabbed and started their journey towards being Nawab. Nawab mansion was the first mansion built by Abdul Farooqi for his wife after their only child (HAMEED ABDUL FAROOQI) was born.

HAMEED ABDUL FAROOQI has 5 children with his wife HUMAIRA HAMEED FAROOQI.
RIZWAN HAMEED FAROOQI with his wife SAFIYA RIZWAN FAROOQI has 3 children.

SHEHREYAR RIZWAN FAROOQI (28) studied arts and Architecture, is the new CEO of the FAROOQI ARCHITECTURE & CO. as the firstborn and first owner of the all family business.

ABDULLAH RIZWAN FAROOQI (24) in the last year of business studies.

HAMZA RIZWAN FAROOQI (24) is in the last year of business studies with his twin Abdullah and cousin Shahveer.

SHAFIQ HAMEED FAROOQI with his wife ATIYA SHAFIQ FAROOQI has 3 children.

ALI SHAFIQ FAROOQI(26) is an architect in their company.

IBRAHIM SHAFIQ FAROOQI(25) is a finance head in their company.

MAHRUKH SHAFIQ FAROOQI(23) second year of medical college with her cousin {Humna} the daughter of her aunt(phupho).

MUSTAFA HAMEED FAROOQI with his wife ADEELA MUSTAFA FAROOQI has 2 children.

SHAHVEER MUSTAFA FAROOQI (24) is in the last year of business studies with his cousins {Abdullah & Hamza}.

INAYA MUSTAFA FAROOQI(22) is in the first year of art college. Studying architecture.

ASIFA ASHRAF SHAH (PHUPHO [father's sister]) with her husband ASHRAF SHAH has 2 children.

AYAN ASHRAF SHAH (25) is a cardiologist.

HUMNA ASHRAF SHAH(23) is in the second year of medical college with her cousin {Mahrukh}.

ABEERA AHMED SYED (PHUPHO) with her husband AHMED SYED has 2 daughters.

HINA AHMED SYED(25) completed her studies in arts and is now at home searching for a job.

RAILA AHMED SYED(21) is studying medicine and dreams of being a pediatrician.

RYAN RAFIQ MALIK(24) studying to be an architect.
RAMSHA RAFIQ MALIK(20) studying at business college.

SANA RAZA (21) friend of {Inaya} from college.
MARIAM KHAN (21) friend of {Inaya} from college.

____________________

Here you go,folks. The cast is here. Be safe, be happy, you have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟-imaginationstowordz

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz.