{CHAPTER 26.}

Hello fairies!♡

So the wait is over. Here is the chapter everyone was waiting for.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“I believe in your decision, baba.”

After hearing Inaya’s answer, Mustafa is happy, but still, there is a fear of the future lingering in his mind. “I know you have your doubts, but try to give this marriage a chance. I know Shehreyar will never disappoint you and us,"

Inaya just looked at her father and nodded unsurely. She has doubts, and no matter what? Only time will tell. “Baba main agar kuch mangu aapse toh aap mana nahi karoge haina?” (dad, if I ask something from you, then you will not refuse right?) Inaya asked slowly. “Baba sabh kuch denge apni bachi ko" (Dad will give you everything, baby) Mustafa replied with utter care. “I want to continue my studies. I can’t compromise that. I have dreams baba can I achieve them even after this marriage?" Inaya asked the question which might get her an earful from her father, but it's already said.

“Inaya I-I think you should ask this from your soon to be husband. If it’s for me, then you have every right and my permission to complete your studies and achieve your goals.” Mustafa replied. Inaya just nodded. Mustafa knocked in the car window again and asked Mahrukh and Ramsha to come down. “Shah you and me will be the witnesses from Inaya’s side and ask everyone else to come” Mustafa said to Shahveer who was standing outside of the car listening to his sister’s and father’s conversation. Shahveer nodded in agreement with a soft smile. He is happy for his sister, but he doesn’t like the circumstances, but it is what it is. He can’t do anything about it now.

Mustafa turned towards Inaya and said “let’s go Inaya”. “Ji" (okay) said Inaya. Mustafa started walking towards masjid with Inaya, who is two steps behind. Inaya is walking with her head down with her thoughts running wild. “Inaya baat karna chahogi Shehreyar se pehle?” (Inaya, do you want to talk to Shehreyar first?) Mustafa asked, still walking and without looking back. “Baba aap unhe keh dein k main padhaayi karna chahti hoon, please?” (dad, can you tell him that I want to study, please?) Inaya asked. Mustafa didn’t say anything. And by the time they stopped talking, they were already in front of others.

Mustafa saw his father and others looking at him expectantly, so he tried to play cold and said “Inaya yeh nikkah nahi karna chahti-” (Inaya don’t ant to marry-). “What?” “Kya?” Kyun?” Cut him off. “Kyun ke woh apni padhaayi mukkamal karna chahti hai” (because she wants to complete her studies) said Mustafa nonchalantly. “Haan toh rok kon raha hai?” (Then who is stopping?) asked quick question of Shehreyar. “You will not stop her?” Asked literally everyone. “Why would I?” Shehreyar asked, clenching his jaw as he was getting frustrated with stupid questions. Why would he refuse her to continue her studies. He knows the value of education, and he also knows the rights that he appreciates about girls  being educated. So why is everyone thinking he would refuse to get him worked up.

“So bhai you’re saying that you will let Inaya continue her studies and achieve her goals?” Ryan asked mischievously. And everyone understood what he was trying to do. “Yes Ryan she can do whatever she wants in her life and obviously I will stand right beside her in her every step and be with her in achieving her goals” Shehreyar said calmly not understanding a bit what is happening to his cousins and their fathers. Upon hearing what he said, the only sound heard were all the cousins hooting. Hayat, too, joined giggling and clapping. Fathers and dada jaan were smiling happily, and Inaya, who is still hiding behind her father, is blushing hard, hiding her face with her hair and duppatta.

“Shehreyar let’s go inside and talk with qazi sahab.” Dada jaan said. “Ji dada jaan” replied Shehreyar. “Baba can I go to the car with Ibrahim bhai will come back in a few minutes” asked Mahrukh suddenly. To which Shafiq nodded positively. Mahrukh nodded her head at Ibrahim and turned towards Ramsha, handing Hayat to her. All the cousins looked curiously at her, and she just assured everyone that everything was alright. When both of them reached the car, Ibrahim opened the lock and asked “Mahrukh what is it? Is everything alright?”. “Ji bhai, I just want to give Inaya something” replying Mahrukh opened the boot space of the car and started searching for something. After a few minutes she found it. It’s a heavy blush pink duppatta with embroidery and heavy work of stones. It’s more like bridal duppatta. Mahrukh loved the design and work, so she bought it to match it with her outfit for Ali’s wedding, but now she knows who this belongs to.

“I want to give this to Inaya she should have something special for her wedding day” Mahrukh explained to Ibrahim while locking the door. Ibrahim looked at her proudly and said “I’m so proud of you, Mahrukh. You know how to win hearts”. Mahrukh just smiled cutely at her brother. Until they came back, everything was ready for the nikkah. “Yeh hum sabh ki taraf se” (this is from all of us) said Mahrukh and covered Inaya’s head with new duppatta as a veil. Everyone smiled at her, making her shy. Shehreyar, who was sitting with his grandfather, father, uncle, and Qazi sahab, looked towards others to catch a glimpse of his soon to be bride only to find her face covered.

“Let’s begin” dada jaan said to Qazi sahab, indicating to start the nikkah procedure. Mustafa, too, came to them as a father-in-law and uncle.

“Shehreyar Rizwan Farooqi wald Rizwan Farooqi apka nikkah Inaya Mustafa Farooqi bint Mustafa Farooqi ke saath haq meher 50 lakh ke saath kiya jaata hai. Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?” 

Qazi sahab asked.

Shehreyar looked towards Inaya last time, who was sitting across the room.

“Qubool hai!"

“Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?”

“Qubool hai!”

“Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?”

“Qubool hai!”

A series of congratulations was heard from everyone.

Qazi sahab with others moved towards Inaya. Then Qazi sahab asked her.

“Inaya Mustafa Farooqi bint Mustafa Farooqi apka nikkah Shehreyar Rizwan Farooqi wald Rizwan Farooqi ke saath haq meher 50 lakh ke saath kiya jaata hai. Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?”

With a lot of courage came the mere whisper of Inaya.

“Qubool hai!”

“Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?”

“Qubool hai!”

“Kya aapko yeh nikkah qubool hai?”

“Qubool hai!”

____________________
Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me.
Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

 You have only one life to live

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz