{CHAPTER 18.}

Hello fairies!♡

Everyone was shook, and Inaya was on the verge of collapsing because of whatever was happening. “Shehreyar beta-” (son) Abeera started but got cut in the middle by Shehreyar himself. “Nahi phupho ajj is ne jo kiya hai uske liye isse defend matt karo” (no aunt whatever he has done today don’t defend him for that) Shehreyar said calmly. “Par beta mujhe nai lagta k yeh isne khud socha hai” (but son, I don’t think that he himself thought that) Abeera explained. “Phupho is right bhai I’m sure there is a reason we should ask him politely” Ryan agreed with Abeera and suggested.

Hearing Ryan Shahveer slowly nodded towards Shehreyar. Shehreyar went and sat on a sofa like a king. Right leg on left arms folded in font. All the family members were standing, and in shock, they never saw this side of his. Or moreover we can say that the ladies and youngsters of the house never saw this sight of him. “Bhai” Abdullah started but got cute by Shehreyar as he showed him his palm to keep quiet. Abdullah got quiet.

“Speak” Shehreyar ordered, and that’s what Shahveer did. “Bhai woh main Ayan bhai se baat kar raha tha toh baton baton mein Ryan aur Ramsha ki baat shura ho gayi main unhe bta raha tha ke they’re settling well with us and we are no less than a family now. Toh unho ne kaha k yeh dono hamare saath sirf paison ke liye hai jis din inhe woh paise mill gaye yeh yahan se chale jayenge (Bhai I was talking to Ayan brother and as we were talking a topic about Ryan and Ramsha came and I was telling him that how they are settling in and how we are no less than a family now. Then he said that these two are here only for money and the day they got enough money they’ll leave us) Shahveer explained.

“And you believed him?” Was the only thing Shehreyar asked. “Obviously bhai he is our cousin he can’t be lying, right?” Shahveer said as if he was stating something obvious. “Shahveer you might be 24, but your sense is in your knees” Dada jaan said. Every head whipped towards him. “What” Ali started, but Shehreyar motioned him to keep quiet. “What? Why are you all looking at him like that he might be our grandson but he is also the son of our daughter and we know they wherever they might be there’ll always be some drama they like that” Bee jaan said and sat on the sofa. And everyone’s jaw was on the floor. They never expect something like this from their mother and grandmother.

“Okay so let’s finish this” Dada jaan stated. Everyone sat in their places, and Ryan and Ramsha went towards Shehreyar and hugged him to say their goodbyes. “You guys are not going anywhere” announcing his decision. “But bhai, we can’t live here, not after whatever happened” Ryan said, and Ramsha nodded, agreeing with her brother. “Do you both believe me and in my decisions?” Shehreyar asked. “Of course bhai you gave us home this family gave us love and care and we are grateful to you all for that” Ramsha said slowly as if fearing if she spoke loudly she will get the beating. Well, past is hard to forget, and trauma gets life to heal. “She is right bhai” Ryan agreed with his sister.

“Okay then believe me. Whatever decision I will take today is for everyone’s betterment” Shehreyar assured them. Both of them kept quiet and nodded as signaling to him to continue. Everyone is sitting with anticipation of what to come. And whatever it is, someone will not like it, and some will be over the moon, and someone will be numb to core. “Shahveer you thought that they were here for money, right?” Shehreyar asked, and Shahveer nodded slowly because he was not like the smirk on Shehreyar’s face. “Okay then I have a solution to find that out after two weeks with Ali and Hina, Shahveer and Ramsha will also get married and rukasti will be done on the same day” Shehreyar announced his decision.

“What!!” Was all he heard, and it was from everyone. Some of it was from shock and some from happiness. “Bhai” Ramsha called him in shock. “I know Ramsha right now it might seems like a wrong idea but trust me this will be the best decision I would ever had made” Shehreyar said and patted her head and she stood there in shock and replied nothing because the biggest decision of her life had made and she can’t ever thought what she wants. Shehreyar faced Ryan and asked “do you trust me, Ryan?”. “Of course bhai, I trust you, but don’t you think you took this decision without even thinking?” Ryan asked hastily. “Ryan I know you might see me as villain now. The person who took the decision to make his brothers doing right but trust me, whatever I am doing I’m doing it for Ramsha’s betterment” Shehreyar explained. Ryan nodded and asked “but promise me if Shahveer did anything, even a bit to my sister I’m gonna leave this house with her, and he will never be able to meet her again”. “I promise” Shehreyar promised in a heartbeat with calm demeanor.

All the tears stricken faces have huge smiles on their faces, and a chant of congratulations echoed in Nawab haveli. All the men nodded at Shehreyar, approving his decision. But there are two souls that are not at peace and happy as everyone else. Hearing a loud cheers Hayat also giggled, who had slept through all the drama. Looking at Hayat, Inaya said cooingly to her “two of your chachu are getting married, my sweets, and we didn’t finished our shopping yet. Should we go for it in a few days?” Hayat patted Inaya’s cheek as if agreeing. Everyone smiled at them. Everyone was busy teasing Ramsha, who was sitting numb with everyone. Ryan stood up and went out in the garden to take a break and sort his thoughts out. He can’t marry her. How can he? Ask he was thinking this he felt someone’s presence behind him he turned and saw Shehreyar there.

“I know you might not like my decision and think me as a worst brother but don’t make me regret my decision or it might not be easy or us to do what Ryan demanded” Shehreyar started calmly and finished in stern tone.

____________________
Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me.
Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

 You have only one life to live

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationtowordz