{CHAPTER 1.}

Hello fairies!♡

In the silence of the night, the ringing of the alarm is heard. After a minute everything got silent and once again silence got over the mansion. After 2 minutes AZAAN(calling for the prayer) started in the masjid and everyone started getting up and getting ready for the FAJR(morning prayer) prayer.

Here this girl is still sleeping. She got up after hearing the alarm and reset the alarm for 5 more minutes put the pillow on her ears and went to sleep again. AZAAN had started 5 minutes ago and she is still sleeping as if her life depended on it.

"INAYA" Adeela knocked on the door of her daughter's room. "Inaya uth jao iss se pehle main ander aaun"(Inaya got up before i came inside) Adeela said after knocking on the door for god knows how long. "Mamma" Inaya responded in sleep. Adeela entered her daughter's room and saw that she was still sleeping. "Inaya tum fajr k liye late ho jaogi uth jao jaldi"(Inaya you will get late for the fajr(prayer) get up) Adeela said after removing the blanket from Inaya's face.

"Ammi bass 5-minute aur" (Mom 5 more minutes please) Inaya responded in a sleepy voice. "utho Jaldi namaaz ka time nikal jayega"(get up or time will be up for the prayer) Adeela said angrily. "G Ammi uth gayi"(yes Mom I'm up) Inaya said pouting and got up from the bed. "Ammi main uth Gayi hoon aap Jaye aur namaaz padh lein" (Mom I'm up now you go and pray) Inaya said after hugging her mom. "Theek hai mera bacha"(alright my baby)Adeela said smiling and kissed her daughter's forehead and went to her room for prayer.

Inaya went to her washroom which is attached to her room and did her ablution. After doing her ablution Inaya came back to her room and put the prayer mat on the floor and started praying. After prayer she makes her dua (wish) " Allah Mian Ji ap ko to sab pata hai ap to sab jaante hai bass mere apno ko hamesha khush aur Sehat-e-aab Rakhna, AMEEN"( oh Allah you know everything thing. Please grace my family with happiness and health. AMEEN) she put her hands on her face signaling that she finished her prayer. After prayer, she got up and rolled her praying mat put it in the cupboard, and went to sleep again.

After two hours Inaya's phone started ringing again, no this time not an alarm this time it was her friend calling. She sleepily picked up the call. "Kisko maut aa gayi hai ab" (who is dead now) Inaya asked sleepily without checking the caller ID. "tum marogi ajj college nai aana kya?" (You will be dead today don't you want to come to college?) Sana asked angrily. "Sana kya ho gaya hai meri neend haram karni hoti hai roz tune"( Sana what happened, every day you have to disturb my sleep) Inaya replied annoyingly. " Miss Sleeping Beauty we have a test today in our second lecture" Sana angrily replied from another side. After hearing Sana's words Inaya's eyes went open wide. "Oh s*&#, I will be there in half an hour" Inaya replied hurriedly and disconnected the call.

After disconnecting the call, Inaya goes to her walk-in closet. After picking today's outfit she went to the washroom. After doing her business she took a shower and changed her outfit. She wore a clay brown colored Kurti which is in mid of her knees and ankles with straight white trousers with a long scarf and covered her shoulders and head with it.

After changing her clothes she came back into her room and went to her vanity. She put kohl in her eyes blew her hair rubbed a little bit of lip balm on her lips took her college bag and phone she went downstairs for breakfast.

She was halfway up the stairs when she remembered that she had forgotten something and ran back to her room hurriedly." Oh Allah ji main apne jootey toh bhool he gayi thi" ( oh god I just forgot about my shoes). After looking for 5 minutes she bent down in front of her bed and "here you are" she said when she found her shoes under the bed. She was about to wear her shoes when her mom started calling "Inaya". "Coming to Ammi 2 minutes bass" (coming mom just 2 minutes) Inaya said after wearing her shoes.

After she went downstairs everyone was sitting at the dining table for breakfast. "Aslam Waleikum" she greeted before sitting on her chair. "Waleikum salaam" everyone greeted back." aa gaya yaad ap ko k apne ajj uthna bhi tha?" (oh so you remembered you had to get up today) Hamza said with a maniac grin." Ha toh hame laga shayad abbi takk to marr gayi hogi " (oh yeah I thought she must've been dead by now) Shahveer said grinning. "Bee Jaan (Humaira)" (grandma) Inaya called while annoyingly. "Bass karo mere bache ko khana khane do" (stop and let my baby eat her food) bee Jaan said to Hamza and Shahveer while smiling at her granddaughter. Inaya smiled back at her grandmother and started eating her breakfast. She had one omelet with toast and coffee with extra sugar. " Haan haan sab issi ki side lo bass" ( yeah yeah everyone takes her side) Shahveer said a bit sheepishly. "Tum chup chaap khana khaa rahe ho k main aaun uth k?" (are you eating silently or should I come over there?) Ibrahim asked strictly. Everyone got silent after hearing him.

After breakfast, everyone got up Rizwan, Shafiq, Mustafa Ali, and Ibrahim went to the office. Here Mr. Shahveer is still eating his breakfast like his life depends on only breakfast. "Ammi Hamza bhai ko kahe hame bhi college shod dein" (mom asks Hamza Brother to drop me at the college) Mahrukh said to her mom.

"Hamza beta Mahrukh aur Inaya dono ko college shod te huye chale jana mera bacha" (Hamza dropped Mahrukh and Inaya off to the college on your way) Atiya said to Hamza. "yeah take them with you all," Safiya said to her son. "Ab sab keh rahe hai to kya kar sakte hai"(now everyone is saying then what can we do) Abdullah and Hamza said in unison. Mahrukh and Inaya giggled and rolled their eyes after hearing them. "Shahveer" Hamza shouted from the main door of the Haveli (mansion).

Shahveer fell from the chair after hearing Hamza shouting for him. Shahveer ran to the main door and saw everyone sitting in the car. "Arre ruko mere liye" ( hey wait for me) Shahveer shouted. Hearing that Shahveer is shouting for them Abdullah ignited the engine of the car.

Shahveer ran to the car and sat in the back seat with Mahrukh and Inaya. "Can't you guys wait for me?" Shahveer said huffing. "Didn't you eat enough food that you still were eating like a madman?" Inaya asked fuming. Shahveer huffed and rolled his eyes and everybody started laughing at their antics.

After dropping Mahrukh and Inaya at their colleges Abdullah, Hamza, and Shahveer went to their college.

____________________
Here you go folks. Tell me if you like this chapter and if not still tell me. Be safe, be happy, you have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟-imaginationstowordz

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz.