{CHAPTER 22.}

Hello fairies!♡

“Bhai one of our bodyguards, said he saw a man talking with Inaya, but he couldn’t recognize him a his back was towards him” Ibrahim rushed to Shehreyar and informed him. “Tell him to meet us in the office in 2 hours” Shehreyar said to Ibrahim, and he did as he was told. By the time Ibrahim finished his call, Ali came and said “bhai I have instructed our team they’ll inform us as soon as they find anything”. Shehreyar nodded and said “bravo”. To which Ali just nodded in acknowledgment. Ryan and Shahveer too came, and they shook their heads, indicating that they didn’t found anything suspicious.

“Let’s go inside and talk to Inaya. Maybe she could tell us something?” Shahveer said, and all the men nodded. They entered the room, and Inaya was just listening to something, which Raila was saying that too comically. Ali and Shahveer entered first, then Ibrahim and Ryan then entered Shehreyar. Hamza saw them entering and nodded at them, and they all nodded back. “Inaya” Shahveer called. Everyone got up from their seats, giving the men space to sit and talk. Shahveer sat at the stool near the bed. “How are you, Inaya?” He asked. Inaya couldn’t meet his eyes or any other elder male. She doesn’t want them to know about this. She couldn’t afford the loss caused by this matter. She can’t say anything. She is scared that if she told them and he did something to any of them, she can’t afford that.

“I’m fine bhai” she replied slowly. “Do you want to tell us anything?” Ryan asked this time, to which she shook her head negatively. Everyone sighed. Ali and Ibrahim came to the other side of her bed and patted her head one by one. “Take care of yourself. We are here” Ali said and went out of room. He doesn’t want to get angry at her. He knows there must be some reasons. “We are here, bache. we are older and strict doesn’t mean we don’t love or care for you. You can come to us anytime if you want to talk, okay?” Ibrahim said to which Inaya nodded her head. She looked up and saw everyone until her eyes fell on Shehreyar, and she asked “can I be alone with Hayat?”. Shehreyar knew the question was for him, so he just nodded his head. Hina gave, sleeping Hayat to her, and one by one, everyone went out. They have to wait until her drip is finished. Ali went to talk to doctors for Inaya’s discharge form and other formalities.

When Inaya saw that she was alone in the room, her tears started flowing one after another, and in a minute, she was crying, hugging, sleeping Hayat. Who doesn’t know that she is becoming Inaya’s peace. She doesn’t know that she is the only one who can stop her inner turmoil. She doesn’t know that today, someone else is the witness of her tears, and he doesn’t like it a bit. Inaya stopped crying after some time. Shehreyar, who was pacing back and forth, waiting for Inaya to stop crying so that he could talk to her. All the cousins are amused, looking at him, getting worried and angry at the same time. After waiting enough, he moved towards the door and knocked on the door , waited a few seconds, and entered the room. He liked the site in front of him.

Inaya is sitting in crossed legs on the bed. Her hair is open, and her head is covered with a dupatta. Hayat is lying on her lap, sleeping with a pacifier still in her mouth. Inaya’s dupatta covers Hayat’s face so that the light can’t shine on her face directly. Inaya is reciting some prayers while patting Hayat’s tummy. Seeing the scene, Shehreyar is sure that he wants to see this every day. Inaya didn’t notice his presence yet, so he cleared his throat to get her attention. She frantically opened her eyes and scanned the room in fear. When Shehreyar saw this, he rushed towards her and said “its me calmed down”.

Inaya sighed in relief and readjusted her hair and dupatta. “Inaya listen to me and listen very carefully. I want to know who this person is that you’re afraid of and why?” Shehreyar asked in a serious and strict tone, not wanting to beat around the bush. “Bh-bhai who-“ Inaya stuttered with fear. She couldn’t decipher that it was the fear of how Shehreyar spoke or if it was the fear of what that man would do if he found out that Inaya had told Shehreyar about him. “Inaya stop stuttering and tell me clearly” Shehreyar said loudly. Inaya flinched but didn’t say anything.

Shehreyar sat there for a few minutes and still got nothing. Every passing moment was a ticking bomb. He is getting angry and angry every passing minute. He got up and marched towards the door. As his hand touched the handle of the door, he heard words, which makes him furious. “He wants to marry me without my consent! He wants me! He wants his ownership on me!” Inaya blurted out absentmindedly. When she registered what she said, she looked at Shehreyar with wide eyes, which had fear and unshed tears.

Shehreyar turned as soon as he heard Inaya’s words. As his eyes fell on her, he knew she had absentmindedly not willingly. He is furious. His eyes are burning with rage. He marched towards Inaya’s bed in long strides and asked with a low yet angry voice “what did you say?”. “He-he” Inaya tried to say the same thing again, looking in Shehreyar’s eyes when Shehreyar cut her words “I heard what you said, and I dare you to say that again”. Inaya was shocked and lowered her eyes immediately. “I’m going to find him, and I want you to tell me who he is? Do you get it?” He asked her in a deep and husky voice. She didn’t say anything, then all of sudden she said “I don’t have anything to tell”. Saying this, she turned on the other side and started crying silently. This is it for Shehreyar. He turned his back towards Inaya and inhaled sharply. He marched towards the door and said the words which would turn their worlds upside down.

“if you want to be stubborn, then be ready. We are getting married on our way home. Let’s see what that coward will do then”.

____________________
Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

 You have only one life to live

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationtowordz