{CHAPTER 7.}

Hello fairies!♡

"H-he is no more".

Everyone is shocked and stilled at their spots because no one wants to accept the fact that someone left them and they know that when they know who is no more, their world will turn upside down.

Ali inhaled sharply and asked with a low voice "Taya abbu (uncle). What happens who was on the call?"". Rizwan looked up at Ali and then around everyone. "Ali your uncle Ahmed is no more he left us he left your phupho (abeera) all alone he left us he got a heart attack and was in the hospital and then he didn't make it through" words which escaped from Rizwan's lips shook everyone to the core and after that only one sound was heard which is crying.

Now everyone is crying and nobody knows what to do. Inaya and Mahrukh tried their best to not panic especially Inaya because from birth she has this problem that if anything happens suddenly she can't control her emotions and due to shock her heartbeat increases doctors already warned the family that shock will cause a heart attack if they didn't make Inaya stay out of this type of situations or she has to control her emotions. With time, she can control her emotions somewhat, or she thinks she can. But sudden situations like this are not easy for her to handle.

Ali looked up at Ryan and Ibrahim and signaled to them to follow him. When they are outside in the garden, they are also crying, yes, men also do cry. Ibrahim because of their favorite aunt, the man who left them became their favorite too, and Ryan is crying because he remembers his mother leaving them and he is going through those memories again.

Ali put one hand on Ibrahim's shoulder and another on Ryan's shoulder. "We have to get through this situation together and I know both of you also feel what everyone else is feeling but we have to be strong and handle everything maturely" Ali said slowly in a sad voice. Ibrahim and Ryan nodded and hugged him tightly. Ali patted their backs and said "Both of you have to take care of family, which will be Inaya and Mahrukh, and Hamza will be here with you all, okay?" Ibrahim and Ryan nodded in agreement.

"Ryan tomorrow you are going to pick Ramsha, right?" Ali asked Ryan. "G bhai (yes brother)" Ryan replied. "Okay so pick her up tomorrow from the airport and...." Ali stopped mid-sentence and started thinking about what would do next. "Bhai (brother) let's send Inaya, Mahrukh, Hamza, and Ryan to our cabin which is in MAREE because I don't want Inaya and Mahrukh to face this situation because this situation will leave an impact on their minds and hearts and I don't want that they face this. And yeah Ryan's sister will also go with them after they pick her up from the airport tomorrow. What do you think, bhai??" Ibrahim said in a low voice and asked Ali. "Ryan, what do you think?" Ali asked Ryan. Ryan's eyes widen at him because he didn't expect Ali, and Ibrahim will discuss any family matter with him.

"Bh-bhai" (br-brother) Ryan stuttered. "Yes Ryan tell us. Will you be okay with that? we don't want you to live alone in your house with your sister because now you both are family so is that okay with you?" Ibrahim asked softly. "G bhai jaise ap kahe" (yes, brother, as you say), Ryan replied softly.

"Okay, then Ibrahim and Ryan listen to me carefully now. Ibrahim, you are going with them because they want someone with them and handle the business from there, okay? and Ryan" Ali turned to face Ryan "After picking Ramsha, you both are going with Ibrahim and all to MAREE because I don't want the girls to face this situation. Me, Abdullah, and Shahveer are going with the family to Lahore to Phupho's house. You both will come back with the rest of all after a month. Until then, every ritual will be finished here." Ali explained everything to both of them. "Okay bhai(brother)" replied Ibrahim. "If you need anything, bhai (brother), just call us," Ryan said suggestively. Ali nodded his head. "I'm leaving now with family, and you guys stay here tonight and tomorrow morning. Pack your bags and leave for MAREE." Ali said to them. "Okay bhai(brother)." Both replied.