{CHAPTER 28.}

Hello fairies!♡

"Sabh ko sach bta denge" (we will tell the truth to everyone).

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hearing Inaya's voice, everyone turned towards her. "Kya?" (What?) Asked Shehreyar, totally confused. "Ji- woh- main" (umm- that- i) Inaya stuttered. "Bacche ham jaante hai apke liye yeh bahut mushkil hoga is liye hamne socha hai ke keh denge k Shehreyar Nawab ke position tabb he lay sakte the agar woh shadi shuda hote because married man is more trustworthy than a bachelor" (child I know that it's stressful {or not easy} for you that's why I thought that we will tell then that Shehreyar will have the position of Nawab only if he is married because married man is more trustworthy than a bachelor) Dada Jaan said.

"Haa aur ham keh denge k hmare Shehreyar k liye hame aap pasand thi" (yes and I will say that I like you for our Shehreyar) Rizwan said. "Haa aur ham keh denge hame apni Mahrukh ki shadi abhi karni nahi thi" (yes and I will that I don't want Mahrukh's wedding just yet) said Shafiq mischievously. "Haa aur ham keh denge k bhai ka kaha hame sun'na pada" (yes and I will say I had to listen to brother) as soon as Mustafa said that everyone burst out laughing. Inaya got shy from her father and uncles' teasing.

"Bacche baba ne jaise kaha hai woh theek aur kisi ko shaq bhi nahi hoga" (child what dad said is right and no one will doubt it) Rizwan said giving a blessing to Inaya who nodded quietly. "We should go. Everyone must be waiting for us, " suggested Shafiq. "Baba, I have to go to the office, and I might not come back tonight," Shehreyar informed. "Come home first and introduce your wife to everyone, and then you can go wherever you want," replied Dada Jaan instead of Rizwan. Shehreyar nodded. "And yes, I want everyone at the dining table in the morning at sharp 8" ordered Dada Jaan with finality. All the cousins nodded in seriousness.

Everyone settled in their cars Inaya in the passenger seat of Shehreyar's car. They all settled down and started their journey towards their home with lots of new doubts and a lot of new fears. Doubts of what if this marriage doesn't work? What if one day Shehreyar thought to finish this marriage of convenience? What if Hayat didn't accept me? And most importantly, what if the devil does something and she has to leave everyone? These were the thoughts going through Inaya's mind. On the other hand, Shehreyar has no leases than her. His mind is full of thoughts, and every passing thought is fueling his anger more and more. What if she doesn't get comfortable with him? What if she didn't accept Hayat? What if she decided to get divorced after everything was sorted out after all this marriage h happened only for her safety? What if that stupid piece of shit does something to her? What if he couldn't save her?

With different thoughts running through their minds, they reached their mansion. Shehreyar parked his car and went towards Inaya's door, opened the door, and helped her to get down. Everyone cooed at the newly married. Inaya didn't look up out of shyness and nervousness. He didn't touch her, but she still felt touched by his gestures and the intense gaze he had on her every move. Hamza, who couldn't keep quiet, said, "Bhai aap he ki biwi hai baad mein dekh lena abb ander chale?" (Bhai, she is your wife. You can gaze at her later should we go inside?) Everyone hooted at that. Inaya is red by now. Shehreyar looked towards her softly and turned towards his cousins, who were busy laughing. He looked at them with a hard stare, and that was enough to shut them up.

Dada Jaan nodded towards Shehreyar, and he nodded back, indicating to go inside. "Chalein?" (Let's go?) Shehreyar asked, and Inaya nodded unsurely of their mothers' reaction. Shehreyar straightened his back and stepped towards the front door. When he didn't feel a presence besides him, he turned around and saw Inaya following him with slow steps and all of their cousins behind her. Shehreyar stood there waiting patiently. When she came closer to him, he offered his hand to her. She looked up at his hand, then his eyes, and then again at his hand, and placed her hand in his. Shehreyar's lips twitched slightly. Inaya is thankful to him because, at this point, she is exhausted from all the events that happened today.

First, their grandfather and fathers entered with their uncle, and then both of them and all the cousins behind them. Bee Jaan, who saw Shehreyar's and Inaya's hands held together, looked towards Hameed, who nodded at her with a smile, and she returned. "Safiya, Atiya, Adeela, Abeera, come here." Bee Jaan called her daughters-in-law and daughter, who were busy in the kitchen preparing dinner. They all came out in the lounge area. When they saw that everyone was back, Safiya said "Oh you all are here. Dinner will be ready in a few go freshen up we will have dinner together. " Nobody moved from their spots.

When nobody answered, Atiya asked, "What happened?" and then they saw Inaya with a red dupatta on her head and her hand in Shehreyar's hand. All the ladies gasped. "INAYA!" Adeela shouted. Inaya, who was standing in her thoughts forgetting the situation they were in, flinched so badly that she held Shehreyar's hand tightly, digging her nails into the back of his hand and making it bleed. "Kya besharmi hai yeh Inaya? Kya yehi tarbiyat hai maine tumhari? Haath chodo Shehreyar ka" (what is this shameless behavior, Inaya? Is that what I taught you? Leave Shehreyar's hand) Adeela said angrily, coming towards Inaya. That is when she realized that she was still grabbing Shehreyar's hand in front of everyone.

"Ammi woh main" (mother that i) Inaya stuttered. "Adeela baat sune pehle hmaari" (Adeela listen to me first) Mustafa said to Adeela, trying to make her listen. "Kya sunu main aapki is ladki ki himmat dekh rahe hain aap?" (what should I hear from you? Did you see the bravery of this girl?) Adeela said angrily, pointing towards Inaya. "ENOUGH CHACHI JAAN," Shehreyar shouted. Everyone went silent. Only his harsh breathing is heard in the whole lounge. He stood in front of Inaya, protecting her from everyone.

"Ek baar aur aapne Inaya ko taunt kiya ya unhe kuch bhi kaha toh bhool jaunga k maa hain aap unki" (if one more time you taunted Inaya or said anything, then I will forget that you are her mother) Shehreyar's said with rage, looking everyone in the eyes. His face is emotionless, but his eyes are bloodshot with anger and seeing him protecting Inaya like that all the men were puffed with pride. "Shehreyar kya kar rahe ho yeh? Yeh kya tareeka hai Adeela se baat karne ka maa ki tarah pyaar karti hain who tumse aur tum yeh sabh karoge" (Shehreyar, what are you doing? Is this a way to talk to Adeela? She loves you as a mother, and is this what will you do?) Safiya said strictly.

Hearing her, he realized that while protecting his new relationship, he was messing up old ones. How can he talk to her like that when he is angry and it's about Inaya? "Choti Ammi hame maaf kardein mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha lekin aap Inaya ko kuch nahi kahenge" (choti ammi {usually a term used by Indian, Pakistanis to call their chachi to give respect them as they respect to their mother} please forgive me o shouldn't have done that but please you cannot say anything to Inaya) Shehreyar apologized. "Why?" is the only word that came out of Adeela's mouth.

"Biwi hain yeh meri aur main kisi ko haq nahi deta meri biwi se aise baat karne ka" (because she is my wife and I do not allow anyone to talk to her like that).

____________________
Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me.
Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

 You have only one life to live

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz