Chapter 15

Ben couldn't open the damn door fast enough. He's been ready to be here for the past few hours! He and Cassie danced so much that they lost track of time and ended up staying until the end. She got a little more sober, but he got a little more horny.

"Ben," Cassie giggled as he practically dragged her inside. He pushed her up against the door once it was closed and kissed her. She hummed in his mouth which spurred him to grip her ass and pulled her close.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned, "I've been thinking about this all night." He brought her in for another kiss. She started to unbuckle his belt, but he quickly took her hands and put them to her side. "Not yet, baby." She whined and it made him laugh. "I need to get on your level so I don't feel like I'm taking advantage. I also want really drunk sex."

They made their way over to the bar and Ben poured himself a very generous amount of whiskey. He drank it in a few gulps, then poured himself another. Cassie, in the meantime, was drinking quite a bit of wine.

"Oi, I said I needed to be on your level, not compete." Cassie only giggled, then drank some more.

"Actually, I have a better idea," she told him. She dug into her purse and pulled out a joint. It made him laugh.

"Darling, you know I haven't smoked weed in ages," he gently told her. "I don't know what it'll do to me."

"Well," she said as she tugged at his already loosened tie, "I know what it does to me. It makes me very, very horny."

Ben took in a deep breath through his nose. "Christ," he breathed out. "Alright, fine." He followed his happy and eager girlfriend into the backyard. Ben was very timid about the hits he took, but once he felt relaxed and good, he started taking bigger ones.

They ended up sharing a lawn chair with Ben laying back and Cassie between his legs. "You know, I had to stop doing this because of my anxiety around large crowds," Ben told her as he passed her the almost done with joint. "It's nice doing it with someone you're comfortable with."

"Well, I'm glad you're comfortable with me," she smiled. They shared a sweet kiss that gradually turned heated. Cassie turned in his arms and straddled his lap. Ben put his hands under her dress and started to pull down her underwear. "Out here?" She giggled.

"Baby, I would fuck you just about anywhere," he told her. She could hear him unzip his pants and feel him shimmy down his pants. She gasped when he felt his fingers glide across her. "Christ, this does get you horny, doesn't it? You're so wet."

She kissed him to muffled her moans when he slipped inside of her. She started moving slowly on top of him as he gripped her butt harder and harder. He started to guide her movements and soon they were panting and moaning in each other's faces.

Ben, seeing she was getting tired, thrusted up his hips. He knew she loved this and knew it always hit the right spot. It always spurred him on to hear her whimper and get the breath knocked out of her.

"Faster," she moaned. "Harder, Ben, please!"

He took her command in pride and went both harder and faster. He had to kiss her to keep her quiet. He wrapped his arms around her and kept her tight to his body. "I love you so much, baby," he groaned against her lips.

He could feel her tighten around him. Before she could cry out, he kissed her. She came around him and he did the same just a few seconds later. They panted and groaned as they continued to kiss. Once they came down from their high, they broke the kiss, but Ben couldn't help but peck her lips several times.

"I love you, Ben," she panted. "I love you so much." She lay her head on his chest and held onto him as he did to her. He rubbed her back and placed sweet kisses to her head.