chapter fifty-one

Crimson had been non-stop texting Tom since the second he got off the plane, her phone being pretty much silent other than his notifications, until she was sent something by Audrey. A link to an article.

'SHE MOVES ON QUICK!' SAPPHIRE ROSE SPOTTED WITH GERMAN ROCKSTAR TOM KAULITZ JUST THREE MONTHS AFTER HER YEAR LONG RELATIONSHIP ENDED.

The Orphic singer's previous relationship with actors Denise Welch and Tim Healy's son, Matthew, was no secret. The two were constantly pictured together, whether that be on the street, backstage at one of Orphic's concerts, or in a bar where Healy's band, Drive Like I Do, was performing.

It came as a huge shock to Orphic fans when they released the song 'TV', and Rose confirmed the end of their relationship.

However, just three months later, Rose seems to have found anew love in Tokio Hotel's guitarist, Tom Kaulitz, with whom she was spotted multiple times in London in this past month. Both bands were even seen in the airport together as Tokio Hotel boarded their next flight on their tour.

Both parties are yet to announce a relationship, but based on the kissing, hugging, and obvious dates, we believe it's just a matter of time until a new boyfriend is mentioned for the singer.

Some believe Rose has moved on too quick from her ex, but others say it's been just enough time for her to find new love, and that she seems happy.

What do you think?

Crimson was curious. What did people think? Did she dare open Twitter to check if it was trending, did she bother to see what people's options were?

No one that mattered to Crimson had anything against her relationship. Should she really care what random people have to say about it?

She knew she shouldn't, but she did. She'd always cared too much about how people viewed her, even though she didn't show it. She didn't want Tom to get hate, either.

She called him, but he didn't answer. He must've been asleep. Maybe his flight made him tired. Instead, she decided to head over to Audrey's house. She knocked on her door, and Audrey instantly opened it, pulling her into a hug.

"This is so stupid, Aud, why can't they just leave us alone?" She complained as she flopped down onto Audrey's recliner chair. She reclined all the way back, making Audrey giggled slightly.

"You sacrifice your privacy when you become famous. It's sad, but it's true. Plus, Crim, you really shouldn't worry about what other people think. What matters is you and Tom."

"And the band."

"Yeah, and the band, but you already know we love him and we love you two together. You seriously have nothing to worry about. Even if it does seem like you moved on fast, you and Tom already had a thing."

"Right, but people don't know that."

"They don't need to know that. It's your life. If anything, most people will probably be buzzing, you guys are a ridiculously hot couple. Not to mention the new songwriting opportunity."

"Shit."

"What?"

"I really wanted to release Decode. Now that I'm with Tom people are gonna make all sorts of rumours about breakups, or me still being in love with Matty, or-"

"Why would they make rumours of you still being in love with Matty?"

"It's a song about Tom, I wrote it before we were back together, obviously. But people don't know me and Tom have dates in the past, so they're gonna assume it's about Matty, and it'd be really weird to release a song about my ex if I have a new boyfriend."

"You're reading way too much into it. Decode is amazing, it's my favourite. Me, Ray and Aiden all wanna release it. Don't stop that just because you're worried. You need to learn to stop caring now, Crim, you're famous. Someone's always gonna have something against you, you have to deal with it."

Although Audrey's words were harsh, they were also extremely true. When you're famous, you can't care too much, because it'll lead you down a bad road. She'd already been down a bad road, she didn't wanna go down another one. Not again. Never again.