chapter sixty

"We should go out," Crimson said to Tom, he seemed concerned.

"Red, the reason I'm here is to help you get over your addiction, I don't think going out it-"

"Tom, everyone else is going. We'll just go somewhere where you can't get it."

"The point of the law is that you can't get it anywhere, doesn't stop people from doing it in clubs."

"Then we'll go to a bar! The heaviest drug I see people do in bars is weed, and you know I don't fuck with that, it smells bad. Please. I just want one night out with you while we're here."

Tom sighed. "Fine," he said hesitantly.

"Yay! I'll get ready."

Crimson walked downstairs, seeing Tom ready and sat on the couch

Crimson walked downstairs, seeing Tom ready and sat on the couch. He turned to her, instantly smiling.

"You're wearing red," he said. He hadn't seen her in red since she left Germany, changing to blue with her name change.

"I missed my old self. Let's go."

They headed to the bar, the rest of the band and Bill already there. They sat down and got a few drinks, Crimson leaning all over Tom, not caring if any paparazzi saw them.

"I missed you," she whispered in his ear.

"I know," Tom said, "You've told me it since I got here."

"Mhm. But you know what we haven't done since we got here?"

"Yeah, I do, and that's because I'm not here for that, Crimson, I'm here to help you."

"You can help me in multiple ways."

Tom gently pushed Crimson off of him. "I'm going to the bathroom."

He got up and headed towards the bathroom, shrugging. Before he could open the door, he spotted a familiar face, storming over.

"Matty," he said sternly.

"Tom!" Matty smiled, "Hey, how's-"

"Crimson?"

"Yeah."

"How's Crimson? Addicted to cocaine, thanks to you!"

"What? I thought she got sober."

"She fucking did, but that didn't last. You of all people would know."

"Tom, I left her so she could get clean. I didn't want this."

"Nobody does, but it's still your fucking fault, isn't it?"

He walked into the bathroom, leaving Matty dumbfounded.

Crimson looked around, no one really paying attention to her. She stood up and walked away, going into the back room, bumping into Matty on her way there.

"Oh my god, Matty, hi!"

"Crimson, I-"

She reached into her pocket. "Fancy something?" She asked, pulling out a baggy. Matty rolled his eyes and snatched it out of her hand.

"Go to fucking rehab, Cici."

He  stormed off, throwing the bag in the bin. She sighed, throwing her head back. She really did need rehab. The truth was, she was already high. She knew if she had anymore she probably would've overdosed.

She walked over to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Tom?" She called, her voice shaky.

Tom was on the other side, wiping tears from his eyes. He looked into the mirror, not being able to hide the redness and puffiness. He sighed, praying Crimson wouldn't notice, before opening the door.

She didn't bother to look at him, just wrapping her arms around his waist, her head flying to her chest as she cried.

"Red, what? Are you okay?"

"I relapsed again." Tom sighed, his heart shattering in his chest. "I need to go to rehab."