chapter sixty-four

Crimson walked into the hotel lobby, Tom trailing behind her with his hand on the bottom of her back.

"We wondered how long you'd be," Marcus said, getting up and walking over to Crimson. They embraced each other in a long hug, Marcus whispering how proud he was of Crimson.

Crimson sat down next to Bill, who wrapped his arm around her.

"So?" He said. She knew what he wanted to know: had rehab fixed her?

"I'm better," Crimson said, smiling, "My therapist told me there are still some things I may have to avoid for a little bit to avoid the urges, but that's it, I'm better. I'm happier, I'm healthier."

"It shows," Luna said, "We're proud of you."

Everyone nodded, until Gustav said what was on everyone's minds. "You told the press your real name."

Crimson nodded. "I didn't wanna be someone who I wasn't anymore, it was damaging. I feel safe now, safe enough to tell people who I really am. Safe enough to-" She stopped herself.

"What?" Audrey asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just-" She looked up at Tom and he nodded, encouraging her. "I think I'm gonna move back here. Back to Germany. With Tom."

"Cici-" Marcus began.

"I know what you're all gonna say, that it's dangerous, that I move to London for a reason. But come on, you don't think people wouldn't recognise my face? You don't think that, if Ben did still have guys out there, they would've at least came for you guys by now? It's been two years. I need you guys to trust my judgement. This is what's gonna make me happy."

"And I'll always be with her. No way am I leaving her side after everything that's happened. You guys don't have to worry about her."

"What about your band?" Georg asked. Crimson looked up at the three.

"Right," she said, "We should probably... have a word about that."

"Don't need to," Aiden said, "We'll move with you."

"Just like that?"

"When you were in rehab, we discussed it, we kind of thought you'd wanna come back. We said that if you do, we'll come with you, keep the band together, be close to our other friends."

"What about your families?"

"We're adults, Cici, we know how to keep in touch with people."

"You're sure?"

"Positive."

Bill looked at Ray, trying to hide the humongous smile creeping up on his face. He failed, and hoped the others would just think he's happy to have Crimson back. He was, of course, but he was also happy to have Ray finally moving so close to him.

Crimson was packing her suitcase to head back to London, only to come back to Germany again within the next month, and stay there

"Gonna miss you so much," Tom said, wrapping his arms around Crimson's waist from behind. She stumbled slightly, catching herself on the vanity. She looked at Tom through the mirror.

"I'm not gone for that long," she said, "And then I'll be here permanently."

Tom turned Crimson around and placed his lips on her neck, sucking and biting gently, causing her to moan. He lifted her up into the vanity his hand finding its way up her skirt.

"Tom-" She began, cut off by her own moan as his hand entered her panties, feeling her bare clit.

"Let me treat you."

"I really need to pack."

"But do you want to pack?"

Crimson moved Tom's head from her neck and kissed him, grinding into his hand to make more friction. She finally felt his fingers entered her, gasping and breaking the kiss.

"Shit," she said.

"Quiet," Tom warned, "Don't want people to hear us."

"We're in a hotel, Tom, it's expected."

Tom laughed slightly, picking up the pace. Crimson dug her nails into his shoulder, feeling a knot form in her stomach. Unfortunately, they were cut short by a loud banging on the door.

"Crimson?" Her manager called from the other side of the door, "They cancelled our flight for tomorrow afternoon. They said they can get us on one in a few hours, but that's it for the next two weeks."

"So?" Crimson asked, trying to retain her breath as Tom's fingers remained inside of her, not moving.

"So, we need to leave in an hour. Pick up the pace."

"Shit!"

Tom pulled his fingers out of Crimson, quickly running to the bathroom to wash his hands before coming out to help his girlfriend with packing.

"Wish they would've let you stay for two weeks instead," Tom said.

"Tom, if I did that, I would be able to pack to move quick enough."

"I guess. Just mad we got cut short."

"Well I'll be living with you soon, so we can do that everyday, no interruptions."

"I like the sound of that."