Persecution script acting method

Basic information of the article

Article type:Derivatives-No CP-Modern Modern-Oriental Derivatives

Perspective of the work:male protagonist

Series:It's over~ Come and start the slaughter?

Article progress:end

Full word count:722271 words

Copyright conversion:Not yet published ( contact publisher )

Signing status:Signed

Work honors: 

----

Alternative Title: 迫害系剧本扮演法

Author: Xi Sui

Summary: 

Himeno Shinji was thrown into a different world and had to write a script that was satisfactory to the system before he could go home.

  Shinji Himeno, who chose the ordinary service because he was stingy for a while, looked at the [Background Introduction·Disablement] given by the system and fell into deep thought.

  In the first world, [Spell War], you are the bastard of the Zenyuan family, one of the three imperial families. Facing the patriarch and young master who oppresses the clan members, what is your choice?

  Himeno Shinji: Beat him up, then defect to the magic world, and go to the magic magic house to work on infrastructure. Nowadays, dark, deep and disabled protagonists are popular. I am familiar with this!

  In the second world, [Fire ■ Ninja], you are the most precious work left by Shura in the ninja world. Faced with a conspirator who wants to trick you into realizing unlimited moon reading, what is your choice?

  Shinji Himeno: Beat him up, tell him who is the boss, and then implement his old father's ideals. It's best to secretly find yourself a good friend. You can't lack any of the tricks that a beautiful, strong and miserable person should have, and you can't waste your wisdom. This beautiful face blessed by the wave halo!

  The third world: [Bungou ■Inu], you are a wanderer in the slums. When passing by the river one day, you picked up a black-haired man who fell into the water. What is your choice?

  Himeno Shinji: Take the money from the life-saving favor, and beat him if you don't give it. Only with capital can you start a business. From the slums to the richest man, Long Aotian's upgrade flow will never go out of style.

  The fourth world: [Full-time Hunting■], you are the chimera ant queen in the dark continent with super devourment and reproduction capabilities. Faced with the coming genocide and the offspring ant king that has begun to breed, what are your choices? yes?

  Himeno Shinji: First, eat all the snacks you haven't eaten before. Start with an ant, and the whole process depends on swallowing. Arrange the evolutionary chain reasonably, and rebuild the glory of the Zerg. It is our duty.

  The fifth world: [Demon Slayer], you are the third child of the country. Outside there are monsters and evil spirits neglecting Dandan. Inside there is a city lord and father who is ready to send you to other cities as a tool for marriage. Your The choice is?

  Himeno Shinji: Beat...Gan, I can't beat him. Could it be that he is going to take the route of the sick and weak Bai Yueguang?

  The script "Dark Dawn" has been included, the system-rated SS

  script "The End of the Idealist" has been included, the system-rated SS

  script "Creating a Shining City" has been included, the system-rated SS

script "Gluttony Will Fall into Evil Desires" has been included Included, system-rated SS

script [I am a member of the world] for ing...

  After successfully clearing all the scripts, Himeno Shinji happily returned to his own world, and the first thing he did was to uninstall the so-called training camp.

  However...

  I suddenly received an admission notice from the "Tokyo College of Magic" in my mailbox, and the next day I was visited by a familiar Bai Mao with a little tiger who looked exactly like Cheap's son.

  The new guardian has the same name as the cheap dad in the ninja world.

  The new landmark of Yokohama City next door turned into five black buildings. The director of the gym next door excitedly drew his sword and fought with the Hat Mafia who came to rob people.

  etc! This script is going in the wrong direction! After sales! I need after-sales service! !

---

Content tags: Naruto  Comprehensive Manga Shounen  Manga  Easy  Search

Keywords: Protagonist: Himeno Shinji (ひめのしんじ) ┃ Supporting Characters: 185, Madara, Zai, Toru, Enichi┃ Others: One-

sentence introduction: Volume 4 completed·Underworld Jump The main character's development

intention: good and evil will eventually 

be rewarded, it's not that they will not be repaid, the time has not yet come