164-166

Chapter 164

"So that's it, it's that Sakuya Princess! Sure enough, seeing it is better than hearing it a hundred

times!" When hearing this name, the one who reacted the fastest was Maitreya. This is not surprising, after all, Sakuya has been doing it in the past six months. She manages her "fame" very seriously, and one of Jiguo Sakuya's reputations as an individual derivative is "beauty."

As for the Maitreya boy in front of me, although he is dressed as a monk, he is not a person of caution.

After Maitreya's reminder, Coral finally pulled out the relevant information about this Ji Jun from the memory of the chat between his father and the village chief.

Sakuyahime, a strange person who saw through the disguise of evil spirits and used tricks to avenge her husband. Although she was young, she was tough. She managed Shinomiya Castle in an orderly manner as a woman. She and her father left the village and went to Hitomi Castle to eliminate the monsters. Previously, the village chief had received a letter from her recruiting a clan of demon slayers.

Therefore, everything this Ji Jun said is true!

Coral's eyes suddenly sparkled brighter, but at the same time she couldn't help but wonder:

"But Ji Jun... why did you marry to Renjian City? The former Young Master of Yin Dao City was indeed a gentle and good man, but now he occupies Yin Dao The body of the young castle lord is the cunning demon Naraku."

Sakuya did not immediately answer Coral's doubts, a gentle and curious look fell on Higurashi Kagome's face, and he saw the girl's shocked expression after hearing his name. With a complicated look on her face, she turned her head in satisfaction and replied:

"Well... because of some unexplainable secrets ~ I'm sorry, I can't tell you directly. I can only assure you that Naraku can't hurt me. This is One of the contents of this marriage deal. "

With a playful wink, the girl who had been dignified since the beginning suddenly showed such a lively and dexterous expression, allowing her to show her independence while maintaining her "adult trustworthiness". It's natural for girls.

Those bright white eyes looked at the person in front of her quietly and trustingly, as if she already knew that the person she was looking at would never be able to reject her.

At least, Higurashi Kagome couldn't refuse.

This is Sakuye Jiguo!

In the human history she studied, there was no Western Kingdom, no demon slayers, no half-demon, and no witch Kikyo. These secret extraordinary powers belonging to the other world are hidden in the dark side of history.

Jiguo Shuoye stood on the bright side, no, it should be said that he was the man of the apocalypse who illuminated this era clearly recorded in history!

As long as the records of legendary figures in history are passed on to later generations, most of them will produce many secondary creations. The more mysterious the historical records are, the freer the materials for secondary creation will be in later generations.

Such is the case with Sakuya Ji, the famous "Sakuya Princess".

The people of the world who ended chaos, the unbelievers who killed gods, the founders of unified order, and the guardians of women's free marriage...