174-175

Chapter 174

Hagoromo Kitsune is not a good demon, but she is undoubtedly a good mother.

Otherwise, she, who was originally weak and kind in the Heian Era, would not have stubbornly reincarnated again and again because of the request of her parent and child, Qingming. Each time, her obsession was to give birth to Qingming.

For this reason, in these hundreds of years, he has transformed from the most ordinary and weak fox demon into a powerful monster general.

It can be said that the embryo of the parent and child conceived in her belly is the pillar that the Hagoromo fox struggles in reincarnation time and time again. Anyone who wants to snatch or harm her child will definitely be greeted by the Hagoromo fox's undying hatred.

Sakuya Tsukoku, who kept saying that he wanted to be another mother to the fetus in his belly, was like this in the eyes of Hagoromo Kitsune.

But unfortunately, Hagoromo Kitsune couldn't defeat Sakuya Tsukuni.

Because of the healing of the original power of this world drawn from the "King of Evil Demons" and about three-quarters of the Shikon no Tama, the wounds on Himeno Shinji's soul have long been restored to the seven-seven-eighth-eighth heyday. The factors restricting this perfect body naturally no longer exist.

Using the standards of this world to measure the power of Jiguo Sakuya, there is only one standard.

——God.

He is still one of the best among the gods.

From a purely strength perspective, Nura Huaxiao is no longer a match for the petite and thin human Ji Jun, nor is the Hagoromo Fox, who is only slightly stronger than Nuraa Huaxiao.

So, the same trick was repeated to seal the Hagoromo Kitsune with wood escape spores from the inside. Sakuya Jikuni, who was itching for the right to own the child in her belly, ignored the looks of the monsters around him that were either frightened, frightened, or angry and hostile. He and Yu Yihu were discussing:

"I have no intention of taking away His Highness's child. I want to raise this child together with His Highness."

"Absurd! Qingming is my son, how can I recognize you as my mother?"

Yu Yihu's eyes were fierce. She was still concerned. Having died at the hands of an Onmyoji in her first life, she knew very well what these disgusting guys cared about most, so she narrowed her fox eyes and said in a low and sharp voice filled with hatred:

"It's a pity, my child He was born against the will of nature and suffered from the deprivation of heaven. Ordinary means cannot support the consumption of nurturing him. If you really want to be his mother, either give me the liver of five hundred young women, or give me your own. Give me your liver! "

Human beings are the most hypocritical, pretentious and disgusting people. Jiguo Sakuya will definitely not be able to bear such provocation. As long as she shows her flaws, she can take the opportunity to escape. Even if it doesn't work, she can give up this body and be reincarnated. one time.

Hagoromo Kitsune's calculations were rattling, and he had almost envisioned the scene of him escaping from the hands of Sakuya Tsukuni with his child.