137-140

137. Chapter 137 Today I am buying Amway again...

The accident in the airport rest area quickly merged into the various underworld conflicts in Youkexin.

Therefore, under the cover of the intelligence information network of Yi Mi and the enemy Hakka, Shuo Ye was like a drop of water, integrated into the black city of Youkexin, which was like a dark sea.

As a city that gathers the top gangster forces on the mainland, most of Youke Xinli's traditional industries have been carved up by the old gangster family. Considering that the subject has already experienced the power of a mafia boss in the world of superpowers, Now that the script is ready, Sakuya is going to do something new this time - starting from the public opinion information side.

With the original funds seized from the spiders' accounts, Sakuya founded an entertainment newspaper.

"So, this is what you call a fishing tool?" Picking up the colorful cheap newspapers printed on the table, Ilmi's big, round cat eyes narrowed slightly:

"This is the discussion between the Tanks family and the Philips family about the eastern transportation line. The inside story of the transaction? Is this the information you exchanged from the Beaten guest family through internal channels? I was the one who completed the assassination mission of the head of the Tanks family and traded this information to Sanda, who was betrayed by Tanks and Philips. The family should be able to sell it at a good price."

Killer Hei Changzhi obviously had his own plan in mind, but what Sakuye wanted to do happened to be exactly what he had in mind. The girl narrowed her eyes and smiled pure and hearty:

"No, no. No, I am publishing this news not to sell information, but to make a statement. "

"When we announce this news, which family will be alarmed first? Sanda, Tanks, or the others? Philips? If you dare to make the family's conspiracy public, the newspaper will inevitably face the revenge of these powerful families who have been 'offended'. "

Sakuya, who has been the boss of the port mafia for a period of time, cannot be said to be very familiar with it. The logic of these underworld families is also 9.9% accurate in predicting their various methods of dealing with emergencies.

"This is a revenge related to their majesty, Yi Mi. Compared with the interests that can be negotiated, what they can't stand is that the newspaper, which exists as an unknown person, dares to accuse and disclose information that they only know. The mysterious curtain The danger they face is the source of fear for ordinary people. Unfortunately, we are different."

As if thinking of something interesting, the girl's brows showed visible pleasure, and her white fingers traced the poor quality of the printing. It can even be called a cheap newspaper with vulgar colors to attract attention. Sakuya put his tongue against his back molars and suppressed the low laughter that he couldn't help but let out because of his excessive expectations:

"I like this world, black and The white border is no longer clear, and the gray field is so huge. As long as there is force, anyone can seize what they need on this blank curtain, and I happen to have this kind of thing that does not require reasoning. "

Obviously it was an inconspicuous office in an ordinary office building in the suburbs. The specific lease contract was even ordered by Yi Mi to purchase it for his own team of housekeepers. But in this office, Sakuya wrote down his plan step by step. At first, suddenly, Killer Hei Changzhi clearly realized that although the woman in front of him claimed to be from the chimera ant clan, her behavior was more like a spider than that of the Phantom Troupe.